How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

I understand the two wrongs don't make a right argument but it seemed OK for the president to routinely weight shame people. I mean if it's good for the president, is it not OK for the people?
I have no problem with free will.

Well, a quick scratchpad calc would indicate that Don could have a BMI above 36 ---if he weighs in at 275.
Now, if at 300lbs as one poster hints.....then his BMI goes up to nearly 40. Either number indicates obesity.

Nancy Pelosi said this about Don Trump: "“As far as the President is concerned, he’s our President and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group – morbidly obese..."
So, Nancy seems to know her onions when it comes to Don 'living large'.

BMI Categories:

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
The BMI Tables

Nancy Pelosi is one of the "leaders" who said she wouldn't take a covid vaccine.

At least they won't have to worry about him hanging himself from his bunk like Epstein did. No sheet is strong enough to hold his fat ass up long enough for him to hang himself. It will tear, and he will get a bruise on his knee at most.
He might have a problem having enough sheets. He is a bedwetter.

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
I clicked this thread intending to post 278, so the bookies may be correct.

1692830388168.png

Well, Don's pic will join the other 18 alleged perps in sort of a 'cattle-call'.

Nine, so far, have turned themselves into the sheriff.

1692830687005.png

Forum List

Back