How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

Imagine having such a sad, empty life that you eagerly anticipate these events IN A FOREIGN NATION
DOWN TO LOOKING AT BETTING SITES
Pathetic. You're sad, Tommy

He never has told us what he does for a living, though he feels entitled to look down on me for my profession.

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

I think we all know the answer, though, don't we? He doesn't do anything for a living. He sits around on his fat ass all day, living off of government handouts paid for by those who, through taxation, are forced to support him as well as themselves.

A lazy parasite who feels entitled to look down on others for being honest, productive workers; a fat slob who feels entitled to cast aspersions on others for being less obese than he is.

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
Same as you?

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.

The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.

If each lie were a gram, I'd go for 865 million tons.

He's been building Trump Towers in your head since 2015 and living there rent free

I thought you always like to go behind for your entry Commie.
You sure are fascinated with Trump, must be the TDS

Bet you would like to locate his cock for him wouldn't you Commie?

Last edited:
How’s the jailing weight in going
Or,
Is it just another bullshit, fake thread title???

Forum List

Back