How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

He is 6.3 so he can weigh quite a bit. I think he is so sexy!

OK, let's go with that.
At 260 his BMI would be: 32.5
At 275 BMI = 34.4
Fat guys ain't necessarily lazy. Or undisciplined. Or lack confidence. Or sloppy.
No one here intends to fat-shame.
But BMI categories are what they are.
And maybe Nancy Pelosi has a Mom's eye towards healthy habits and figures.

BMI Categories:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9

Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

It's really not a big deal to me.

You're here.

I DON'T CARE.jpg

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.

Less than you. And you are short a leg! At least Trump has both of his, you gimpy twat!

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.

The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
You keep proving how stupid you are. STFU commie brit.

I wanna know Tammy's height and weight. And not in the Euro nonsense I want pounds and inches

A lot shorter and a lot heavier than Trump; that's for sure.

And Trump still has both his legs.

And Trump is surely a lot stronger and a lot healthier, in spite of being 17 years older.

Last edited:

What's your BMI, old man?

At least they won't have to worry about him hanging himself from his bunk like Epstein did. No sheet is strong enough to hold his fat ass up long enough for him to hang himself. It will tear, and he will get a bruise on his knee at most.
Except Epstein didn’t hang himself. Just ask Hillary.

Troll thread.

I don't think there is. I have never heard of this--of course, never been booked into jail either. But the way this nation is going, I will be. Just for my opinions, natch

Don't know what's funny White 6

Trump's lawyers are being booked and mugshoted for being lawyers.

When he backs up he makes a beeping noise.

Forum List

Back