How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

The last time he was booked he was 6’1 and weighed 270
I would go with 275

Will he give the Trump grin or Trump scowl at his mug shot?

View attachment 818653

View attachment 818654

Looks like the scowl won

1692925352771.jpeg

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
About a million more voters. You do realize he got 200 million viewers on Tucker last night? You loons created a monster! Lol

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
Just another troll thread by Tommy.

This aged well, didn't it? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

6'3" and 215 lbs.

How embarrassing for the party that likes to fuck kids. Taint's pussy weighs more than that....

They wallow in being wrong.... like pigs in their own shit. It's part of the self-loathing gene they all have. I just hope none of the dumb animals ingested rat poison over this!

This aged well, didn't it? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

6'3" and 215 lbs.

How embarrassing for the party that likes to fuck kids. Taint's pussy weighs more than that....

They wallow in being wrong.... like pigs in their own shit. It's part of the self-loathing gene they all have. I just hope none of the dumb animals ingested rat poison over this!

Trump thought they were asking for his height and weight when he was in College

Forum List

Back