How North Carolina Will Respond To Fed's Request For Stay: Re Tranny Lawsuits

Should the stays sought by both sides be in favor of:

• Women's privacy in intimate hygiene areas denoted "women" by the door

• Men who believe they are women using women's intimate hygiene areas denoted "women" by the door.

Results are only viewable after voting.
As crazy as it sounds....there is evidence for her claims that Roof is gay.

Dylann Roof Gay

Speculation from the blogosphere is hardly evidence. She just wishes he was gay so she can smear homos and blame gay marriage for that tragic day. It is off the stupid, but then again that is her modus operandi.
There's convincing evidence that he was gay in that link, video evidence even.

You just don't want to be wrong. And that's normal.

Convincing? Not hardly. Having a gay friend doesn't make one gay anymore then having a straight friend makes one straight. Do believe Roof wasn't really a racist, but just an angry queer upset that a different sect wouldn't support gay marriage?

What about Mercer? Did he kills all those people b/c of the Pope not supporting gay marriage?
No, I believe Roof was a racist, many gays are racist against blacks...you are aware of that right?

All people are capable of being racist idiots.

And let's not forget the gay racist black news reporter that gunned down his white colleague on live t.v.

Yes, that guy was a racist as well as a mentally ill idiot. People like him make me rethink my position on capital punishment.

As crazy as it sounds....there is evidence for her claims that Roof is gay.

Dylann Roof Gay

Speculation from the blogosphere is hardly evidence. She just wishes he was gay so she can smear homos and blame gay marriage for that tragic day. It is off the stupid, but then again that is her modus operandi.

Convincing? Not hardly. Having a gay friend doesn't make one gay anymore then having a straight friend makes one straight. Do believe Roof wasn't really a racist, but just an angry queer upset that a different sect wouldn't support gay marriage?

What about Mercer? Did he kills all those people b/c of the Pope not supporting gay marriage?
No, I believe Roof was a racist, many gays are racist against blacks...you are aware of that right?

I'm racist. Big deal. I also don't like trannys and faggots. Doesn't make me an idiot, I can hang with anyone in a debate or discussion. Calling people racist does not invalidate an opinion, same with 'bigot' 'sexist' or 'homophobe'....those aren't arguments, those are personal attacks and a way for leftists and simp ass conservatives to not give any thought to a position they're uncomfortable with and avoid thinking.

I'm racist. Big deal. I also don't like trannys and faggots. Doesn't make me an idiot, I can hang with anyone in a debate or discussion. Calling people racist does not invalidate an opinion, same with 'bigot' 'sexist' or 'homophobe'....those aren't arguments, those are personal attacks and a way for leftists and simp ass conservatives to not give any thought to a position they're uncomfortable with and avoid thinking.

Super. You'll fit in rather nicely here. lol

I am just being honest. Not looking for praise or scorn, but welcome all of it.

And by the way, just because I admit all of those things, does not mean I won't hear someone out, even people I have a general racist attitude towards and even gays and trannys...but if I know they're full of shit and can back it up...I will make it clear that they're full of shit.

I wish more people would be honest. Makes for better debates and discussions.

I am just being honest. Not looking for praise or scorn, but welcome all of it.

And by the way, just because I admit all of those things, does not mean I won't hear someone out, even people I have a general racist attitude towards and even gays and trannys...but if I know they're full of shit and can back it up...I will make it clear that they're full of shit.

I wish more people would be honest. Makes for better debates and discussions.

I have slightly more respect for people that openly admit their racism instead pussyfooting about and pretending otherwise.

OK, I am interested in the legal definition of a "transgender woman", or "transgender man", for that matter. Anyone have something substantive, or a link?
Oh..lol.. You notice the LGBT peanut gallery refuses to answer that question eh? :lmao: Loretta Lynch won't enjoy that luxury though..

OK, I am interested in the legal definition of a "transgender woman", or "transgender man", for that matter. Anyone have something substantive, or a link?
Oh..lol.. You notice the LGBT peanut gallery refuses to answer that question eh? :lmao: Loretta Lynch won't enjoy that luxury though..
It is tough to answer a question for which they have no answer. A woman is a woman, a man, a man. A "transgender" anything is nothing more than a leftard/liberal fiction intended to tear down and degrade decent, normal society.

Laughing....you *still* won't do the most basic research to inform yourself on the very topic *you* brought up?

How can your legal predictions about transgender women have any accuracy when you still don't even know what a transgender woman is?

Again. You still won't write down in english what you consider a "transgender woman". Loretta Lynch has to. You don't. So clearly you are taking the 5th on this one. You're afraid.

Again. You still won't write down in english what you consider a "transgender woman". Loretta Lynch has to. You don't. So clearly you are taking the 5th on this one. You're afraid.

Again, you won't do the slightest research to informat yourself, having admitted you don't know what you're talking about.

Yet you presume to make a litany of legal predictions about transgender women without even knowing what a transgender woman is?

And Lynch doesn't have to do a thing you claim she does. Remember, those passages in the North Carolina complaint where they demand 'clarification on what a transgender woman actually is'....

......those passages don't actually exist. Those demands don't exist. None of what you 'cited' actually exists. You made it all up. And no one, Lynch included, is obligated to do anything because of your imagination.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back