How North Carolina Will Respond To Fed's Request For Stay: Re Tranny Lawsuits

Should the stays sought by both sides be in favor of:

• Women's privacy in intimate hygiene areas denoted "women" by the door

• Men who believe they are women using women's intimate hygiene areas denoted "women" by the door.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another attempt to stop the conversation? Color me shocked!

You have over 70 anti-gay threads on this site alone. If people are attempting to stop your conversations they are doing a really piss poor job. :lol:

You have over 70 anti-gay threads on this site alone. If people are attempting to stop your conversations they are doing a really piss poor job. :lol:
So why do you care so much? Are you a fag or something?

Care? Not hardly. I do find Sil's brand of metal illness to be positively hysterical. To answer your question: yes, I am a fag. lol

Care? Not hardly. I do find Sil's brand of metal illness to be positively hysterical. To answer your question: yes, I am a fag. lol
Well then why are you complaining about her starting anti-fag threads instead of having substantive discussions and proving her wrong? She gives you a platform to prove all of us 'bigots' wrong, and instead all you do is troll?

Well then why are you complaining about her starting anti-fag threads instead of having substantive discussions and proving her wrong? She gives you a platform to prove all of us 'bigots' wrong, and instead all you do is troll?

There isn't any reasoning with Silhouette when it comes to gay people. It is a fool's errand. She lies as effortlessly as I breath. She well known on both sides of the spectrum for being a loon here.

There isn't any reasoning with Silhouette when it comes to gay people. It is a fool's errand. She lies as effortlessly as I breath when discussing gay people. She well known on both sides of the spectrum for being a loon here.
So why not put her on ignore?

There isn't any reasoning with Silhouette when it comes to gay people. It is a fool's errand. She lies as effortlessly as I breath when discussing gay people. She well known on both sides of the spectrum for being a loon here.

Ignore is for pussies. Besides, I love watching her take any topic and finding a way to blame queers. Stub your toe on the coffee table? Queers. McDonald's forgets you nuggets? Queers. Find a boll weevil in your flour? Queers. lol

Ignore is for pussies. Besides, I love watching her take any topic and finding a way to blame queers. Stub your toe on the coffee table? Queers. McDonald's forgets you nuggets? Queers. Find a boll weevil in your flour? Queers. lol
Please show me those threads or some examples.

Sil believes Dylan Roof wasn't really a racist, but an angry queer that murdered all those people at church b/c a different religious sect wouldn't support gay marriage.
Ferguson Missouri & D. Roof Starting Race War: Related?

Chris Mercer, the Oregon shooter, went on murderous rampage b/c the Pope wouldn't support gay marriage.
Anyone See A Pattern Here? The Values of the Neo "Conservative" Need Purging

That is just two examples of the delusions Sil will craft if it allows here to smear queers. With the exception of her recent anti-Trump crusade, she is a one-trick pony.

Sil believes Dylan Roof wasn't really a racist, but an angry queer that murdered all those people at church b/c a different religious sect wouldn't support gay marriage.
Ferguson Missouri & D. Roof Starting Race War: Related?

Chris Mercer, the Oregon shooter, went on murderous rampage b/c the Pope wouldn't support gay marriage.
Anyone See A Pattern Here? The Values of the Neo "Conservative" Need Purging

That is just two examples of the delusions Sil will craft if it allows here to smear queers. With the exception of her recent anti-Trump crusade, she is a one-trick pony.

You know what would be hilarious? Hook Sil and SkyWytch up OMG hilarious.

Hmmm...this thread is about the stay that will favor either women or men pretending to be women when it comes to showers and bathrooms.

Your thoughts on THAT topic folks?

So enlighten me. What is a transgender woman?

Look it up. You've made elaborate legal predictions about transgender women. Now you're telling us you don't even know what a transgender woman *is*?

What accuracy would your legal predictions regarding transgender women have if you don't even know what a transgender woman is?

You realize of course the longer you postpone describing that, the more it looks like you are unable to and are deflecting so no one will notice your premise is make out of smoke and fairy dust.

You realize that you've started and entire thread about the law and transgender woman....

......and then just admitted you don't know what you're talking about.

Right?

Hmmm...this thread is about the stay that will favor either women or men pretending to be women when it comes to showers and bathrooms.

Your thoughts on THAT topic folks?

What this 'thread is about' keeps changing. A few posts ago you were telling us how the thread was about North Carolina's demand for clarification fr9om the Justice Department on what a transgender woman is.

Oddly, that appears no where in the OP. You literally made it up.

Even more bizarre, that 'demand' appears no where in the North Carolina complaint against the Justice Department. You completely made it up, literally imagining entire paragraphs in the complaint that never existed.

You......you do realize that we can actually read both the OP and the North Carolina complaint, right?

As crazy as it sounds....there is evidence for her claims that Roof is gay.

Dylann Roof Gay

Speculation from the blogosphere is hardly evidence. She just wishes he was gay so she can smear homos and blame gay marriage for that tragic day. It is off the stupid, but then again that is her modus operandi.
There's convincing evidence that he was gay in that link, video evidence even.

You just don't want to be wrong. And that's normal.

Dylann Roof Gay

Speculation from the blogosphere is hardly evidence. She just wishes he was gay so she can smear homos and blame gay marriage for that tragic day. It is off the stupid, but then again that is her modus operandi.

Convincing? Not hardly. Having a gay friend doesn't make one gay anymore then having a straight friend makes one straight. Do believe Roof wasn't really a racist, but just an angry queer upset that a different sect wouldn't support gay marriage?

What about Mercer? Did he kills all those people b/c of the Pope not supporting gay marriage?

Dylann Roof Gay

Convincing? Not hardly. Having a gay friend doesn't make one gay anymore then having a straight friend makes one straight. Do believe Roof wasn't really a racist, but just an angry queer upset that a different sect wouldn't support gay marriage?

What about Mercer? Did he kills all those people b/c of the Pope not supporting gay marriage?
No, I believe Roof was a racist, many gays are racist against blacks...you are aware of that right?

I'm not convinced whether he was or wasn't gay, I am sure he was a racist. However gays can be racist and many are. So all I am saying is I don't just discount info because they come from bloggers....bloggers have broken legit news all the time.

Forum List

Back