How patriotic are you about America ??

10- red white and blue
1- Death to America

0/10

Sorry just being honest

I'm a 10 on how I have always felt for my country and its people all of my life. America was the thing to be even with all its faults. The Big Show for all to be measured against.
Then it became an 8 when they put Clinton in office.
Then it became a 6 when they put Obumma in office.
Then it went back up to 8 when Trump was elected.
Then it became a 4 when they put Bedpan Joe in office.
Now it has become a 2 with Harris running.

While I would never wish death to America, I can now SEE the death of America looming straight ahead.

I'm afraid the shine is off of America. Still a great place to live but as far as patriotism is concerned, I think that died sometime in the late 1940's.

I'm afraid the shine is off of America. Still a great place to live but as far as patriotism is concerned, I think that died sometime in the late 1940's.

Patriotism was at an all-time high after the September 11 attacks on the Twin Towers. But the 20 years of war that followed put a damper on patriotism, and the last nail in its coffin was Biden's shameful exit from Afghanistan.

A low 1... and that's from a 10, 20 years ago.

I really don't want to live with these soulless, depraved, shit-eating rodents anymore. When the mother fucks decided we don't need elections anymore (2020) I'm done.

I don't even recognize this filthy shithole now. I lived in Russia for 4 years and while it was somewhat spartan over there, it's still 50 times better than this.

I'd be fine if Texas got a divorce, but that's not gonna happen. I'm looking.

Forum List

Back