How pompous! How elitist! How stupid!

She's just being a condescending, elitist bitch.

What else is new. If you want someone like that telling you what to do, then do what she tells you.

Myself, I have no respect for her and have no desire to listen to any of her claptrap. I learned how to feed my kids just fine without a Harvard-Educated piece of shit interfering.

Michelle and Barak are BOTH elitist 1%'ers who are so full of themselves it isn't funny.

They are both pompous, arrogant assholes that need to go home to Chicago.

Considering that 80% of America disagrees with hm's posturing, let's go ahead and delete this OP.

Ah... so just like book burners in the past.. based on NOTHING but a personal opinion based ON ZERO facts you like an Ostrich sticking your head in the sand says like Schultz...""I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing"! Way to go Jerkoff.. figure another way to do communist censuring...see where that takes you! Your pomposity is showing as well as your ignorance! Book burner!!!

You know nothing, HealthMyths Snow. :lol:

Your opinion, son, is not factual, and I have every right to call attention to that point.

Your gang's impact on America has been decreasing at a significant pace since the TP defeats last fall in Congress and in culture.

You are almost to the status of being a footnote in history.

Are you proud of having voted for her Husband Jake?

Michelle and Barak are BOTH elitist 1%'ers who are so full of themselves it isn't funny.

They are both pompous, arrogant assholes that need to go home to Chicago.

Yes, they should return to Chicago and enjoy the shithole their progressive values have created.

If only.

This is the new liberal line. We were poor once just like you.

Oh brother.

You mean like bill and hillary coming out of the White House broke and penniless while only making 12million that year? Yeah they really can identify with us little people.

Because they were broke...and without selling out to lobbyists, unlike every Pub law maker...:eusa_whistle:

Oh brother.

You mean like bill and hillary coming out of the White House broke and penniless while only making 12million that year? Yeah they really can identify with us little people.

Because they were broke...and without selling out to lobbyists, unlike every Pub law maker...:eusa_whistle:

They were broke.....

She had just signed an 8 mil deal and HE had signed a 15 mil deal....their debts were 13 mil......

Dumbfuck.

How exactly did this woman not know how to feed her family, regardless of where she went to school?

Oh brother.

That's why they tried to make off with the silverware, furniture, and 'W' key from every computer. They were gonna head for the first Arkansas pawn shop they could find to make sure Bubba had enough hooker money to last a few months until someone finished writing 'autobiographies' for them.

Ah... so just like book burners in the past.. based on NOTHING but a personal opinion based ON ZERO facts you like an Ostrich sticking your head in the sand says like Schultz...""I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing"! Way to go Jerkoff.. figure another way to do communist censuring...see where that takes you! Your pomposity is showing as well as your ignorance! Book burner!!!

You know nothing, HealthMyths Snow. :lol:

Your opinion, son, is not factual, and I have every right to call attention to that point.

Your gang's impact on America has been decreasing at a significant pace since the TP defeats last fall in Congress and in culture.

You are almost to the status of being a footnote in history.

Are you proud of having voted for her Husband Jake?

I voted for George the Elder and Robert Dole because of their service.

You never served, hm snow, so you would not understand.

Oh brother.

Hillary Clinton is an American Democratic Politician, with a net worth of $21.5 million.
Bill Clinton net worth: Bill Clinton is an American politician who has a net worth of $80 million.
Clinton earns between $150,000 and $700,000 per speech. His average fee is roughly $200,000. In total, between 2001 and 2013, Bill Clinton has earned $106 million in speaking engagement fees. In 2012, he earned $17 million off 73 speeches delivered throughout the world. Over of of his earnings came from speeches that were delivered internationally, including one in Lagos Nigeria where he earned a record $700,000.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/presidents/bill-clinton-net-worth/

One side note... Bill made $700,000 one speech in Nigeria... while in the same year he gave the speech..
about 1 million children under the age of 5 died because of starvation in Nigeria.
Doesn't that just seem a little ironic??

Forum List

Back