How Prevalent is This in the Classroom?

Is this insanity where we're at now? Is this common? I side with the poor black teacher

Good question! Can it be nurtured into becoming the students controlling behaviour in America's classrooms?

Finger gun fights too will become approved behaviour on account of it being harmless. And then maybe water guns because they are harmless, and then .....................

How many times a day does she have to go through that?

Some of the comments were rather interesting. . . :eusa_think:

A very good portion of them? Think this is staged. :auiqs.jpg:

1694538925146.png

1694538984580.png

I'm really old school...
I would have said," I don't give a rat's &*^$#@ what you want to be called...you need to give your presentation so it can be judged. And in addition I am the one who starts arguments in this classroom...you do not have that privilege."

Or I might have given out a zero for giving presentation that was not assigned and was incongruent.

Last edited:
I don't think it is real. .. who is still in class at 4:20. . . :oops:

I think the pronoun thing is THE most retarded, cringey, idiotic thing to come along in... millennia. :laugh2:

Seriously, when considering following someone on Instagram, if I see that they use the pronoun feature under their name, I won't follow their page. (There are exceptions, my niece uses it but of course I'm not going to unfollow her.)

That said, I agree with Mister Beale, my first thought was that it kinda looked staged.

Maybe it’s night school.

Or maybe the school budget doesn’t allow for the clocks to be set properly or repaired.

Or maybe it was staged. In the final scene, the teacher will have seen the light?
In the final scene, the teacher will have seen the light?
Better if that student does.
Unless she has 'I am a them' tattooed on her forehead, she's going to have this problem for years,

1. The teacher was wrong to argue with them.

2. If that student wants to make a fool of themselves, let them.

3. No wonder China is thinking: It is going to be so easy rolling over those crazy Americans!

1. The teacher was wrong to argue with them.
She was right to argue with her.
2. If that student wants to make a fool of themselves, let them.
That student did choose to make a fool of herself. The purpose of education includes making efforts to stop her from being so ignorant. So don’t let her.
3. No wonder China is thinking: It is going to be so easy rolling over those crazy Americans!
Yeah. Pronoun problems have led to the fall of so many nations. 🙄

The argument is not about the student being "offended".
The argument is over what every teenager wants but cannot have which is CONTROL. The student doesn't have any and thought "they" could pull one over on a soft touch teacher and gain control. The whole class is held hostage while this idiot teenager pretends to be offended, grossly mishandles perceived rights/privileges and gives the teacher a "lesson".

If the teacher cut off the student's hair because it was a classroom distraction that would be a violation of rights. However, mispronounced names and/or preferred pronouns have never, ever been a cause for tirades against government employees in the past or else the military owes reparations to EVERY US citizen who either served or their parent, grandparent served in the military.

Then there's the multiple sports teams where this was common as well.

Get over it already.

The Parser recognizes this girl has multiple personalities so maybe them is right to use "they"

Forum List

Back