How Racist! NYC black Mayor Eric Adams wants to revoke NYC’s ‘sanctuary city’ status amid massive migrant influx

Bet he won't fight to kick illegals out and close the border. He will just want to stop the illegals from coming there is all. He doesn't care about america, just "not in my backyard" is all he cares about.

Sanctuary citues are places where racist Dimwingers claim illegals are welcome……until the actually show up. Then those racist Dimwingers bum rush them out of town in the proverbial “New York minute”.

“Sanctuary cities” are places where illegal immigrants can report crimes that are being committed against them, without fear of being arrested, deported or turned over to DHS.

You can Google it:

Attachments

• IMG_1421.png
    IMG_1421.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
“Sanctuary cities” are places where illegal immigrants can report crimes that are being committed against them, without fear of being arrested, deported or turned over to DHS.

You can Google it:
Hard to do after racist Dimwingers bum rush you out of town, Simp.

That one guy is a whole city?

For example?
1) um you might of missed it, but he represents the entire city..he was elected as their mayor...
2) um, claiming to be a Sanctuary city, then ducking and running when reality hits.

There was nothing in the articles that said that New York was attempting to revoke it sanctuary city status.

And then I pull up a Google search on their claims that New York is seeking to change their sanctuary city status and there is any confirmation of this story in any other media in New York. The largest media centre in the world, and this is the only outlet carrying the story.

So then I pulled a fact check report on the post millennial and . . .you m

you mean other then the Mayor, attempting to revoke it? hahah

update, the Mayor actually unilaterally did revoke/suspend the status for the city...https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/mayor-eric-adams-suspends-new-york-city-right-to-shelter-rules-for-asylum-seekers-title-42/

The fact is reality has now set in. These libs wanted a sanctuary city during Trump's administration instead of siding with him to deport them and advocate building the Wall to keep them out. Now they're realizing the problem they've created. My advice to Mayor Adams is to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma". It's going to getcha!!!!!

[Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love?
What on earth you tryna do?
It's up to you, yeah, you]

I saw on the news this morning that NYC has opened something like 14 closed hotels to put up migrants, mostly families. But for sure those migrants aren't paying rent, for maintenance, for utilities, food, etc. All that is falling on taxpayers to pay or the migrants are scrounging, begging, stealing, mugging for what they want and/or need.

At least it looks humane. Ron DeSantis was condemned by the left for transporting 50 migrants, with their permission, to Martha's Vineyard and leaving them on the doorstep of the island's one shelter facility. Which of course overwhelmed all those super rich folks and created a 'humanitarian crisis.'

Biden is dumping thousands and thousands of migrants into cities at airports and bus stops and leaving them with no shelter or obvious means of support. But I guess that's okay because it's him doing it. Evenso, even the leftists of NYC are now feeling overwhelmed.

The more fundamental reason is that lizardlady has no honest ability to identify lies. When she simply disagrees with someone, she falsely labels them as “liars.”

She’s a simpleton.

No, I simply prove they’re lying and then distrust them there after.

Every time I’m shocked Canadian posts. I catch him and lies and refute his anti-Canadian bullshit.

Yet, you have erroneously called me a liar for years, denegrading my experiences and insulting my birth right by suggesting I am not even Canadian. Weird.

You failed to back up a single thing you posted. You expect us to believe you on faith as you attack the Canadian government, tell us you’re being persecuted and bankrupted by CSIS and the Canadian government.

Yesterday you were telling people that CSIS was monitoring your Wi-Fi activity. When in reality, Rogers was simply upgrading your equipment like they’ve done with every other Rogers subscriber in Canada.

Quite frankly, in all these years, that’s the first indication I’ve ever seen that you could possibly be living in Canada. Nothing else you ever posted would lead me to believe that you live in the same country I live in, much less the same province.

You failed to back up a single thing you posted. You expect us to believe you on faith as you attack the Canadian government, tell us you’re being persecuted and bankrupted by CSIS and the Canadian government.

Yesterday you were telling people that CSIS was monitoring your Wi-Fi activity. When in reality, Rogers was simply upgrading your equipment like they’ve done with every other Rogers subscriber in Canada.

Quite frankly, in all these years, that’s the first indication I’ve ever seen that you could possibly be living in Canada. Nothing else you ever posted would lead me to believe that you live in the same country I live in, much less the same province.

I don't think he cares...in fact nobody cares you cackling old hen

I've stated this numerous times but you persist in repeating it. The CSIS ship has sailed, I know the culprits are members of the covert police, their actions designed to protect some of their worst members. As I have also repeated, our most important allies and their agencies also know in great detail. You think I am going to risk providing those names and specifics here? I have been detailed enough for people to determine if I am nuts or a victim.

Last edited:
Sigh... Two significant cases apply here.

Printz vs united states. Majority opinion from the late justice Scalia.

"We in fact answered the dissent's Necessary and Proper Clause argument in New York: '[E]ven where Congress has the authority under the Constitution to pass laws requiring or prohibiting certain acts, it lacks the power directly to compel the States to require or prohibit those acts. . . . [T]he Commerce Clause, for example, authorizes Congress to regulate interstate commerce directly; it does not authorize Congress to regulate state governments' regulation of interstate commerce.' [4]"

From New York vs united states...again, Scalia's opinion.

"We held in New York that Congress cannot compel the States to enact or enforce a federal regulatory program. Today we hold that Congress cannot circumvent that prohibition by conscripting the State's officers directly. The Federal Government may neither issue directives requiring the States to address particular problems, nor command the States' officers, or those of their political subdivisions, to administer or enforce a federal regulatory program. It matters not whether policymaking is involved, and no case by case weighing of the burdens or benefits is necessary; such commands are fundamentally incompatible with our constitutional system of dual sovereignty. [4]"

Forum List

Back