How Racist! NYC black Mayor Eric Adams wants to revoke NYC’s ‘sanctuary city’ status amid massive migrant influx

There was nothing in the articles that said that New York was attempting to revoke it sanctuary city status.

And then I pull up a Google search on their claims that New York is seeking to change their sanctuary city status and there is any confirmation of this story in any other media in New York. The largest media centre in the world, and this is the only outlet carrying the story.

Also, of course I pulled a fast track on the post millennial and . . .

Thanks for looking that up.

I should have known

They might have to close off the streets to traffic so they can have a street pooping festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His masters will put him back in line.
I’m not so sure that the people suffering in NYC disagree with him. Therefore, the voters might keep him propped up.

The leadership of every state and city that seeks to nullify the authority of the federal government over how to handle illegal aliens (by creating so called “sanctuary cities”) should be charged with some violations of the Supremacy Clause. Hey. I know. Let’s call it “insurrection!”

I’m not so sure that the people suffering in NYC disagree with him. Therefore, the voters might keep him propped up.

The leadership of every state and city that seeks to nullify the authority of the federal government over how to handle illegal aliens (by creating so called “sanctuary cities”) should be charged with some violations of the Supremacy Clause. Hey. I know. Let’s call it “insurrection!”
Sanctuary cities are constitutionally legal.

Sanctuary citues are places where racist Dimwingers claim illegals are welcome……until the actually show up. Then those racist Dimwingers bum rush them out of town in the proverbial “New York minute”.
Not necessarily.

When were they bum rushed out of town?

I read the piece you posted and nowhere does it say that Eric Adams wants to revoke the sanctuary city law. “Revisiting” the law isn’t “repealing” or revoking the law.

It appears the part of the law that they are revisiting is the absolute right of individuals to be given shelter, since they don’t seem to have any left.

Then you have all of these unconfirmed allegations and stories of people having their hotel reservations canceled, but it only affects one hotel apparently. And of course there’s the obligatory mention of homeless veterans being booted, again on no evidence, because that’ll get the outrage going.

I’ve seen Eric Adams on TV saying he’s out of money he’s out of space and he needs help from the federal government. I haven’t seen him saying that he’s not willing to take in more people if he’s got the resources.
Why revisit it, Simp?

I’m an idiot because I don’t tolerate liars??

I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I could sell you at a very good price. I guarantee you’ll have an exclusive market and no competition.
The most prolific liar on the board doesn’t tolerate liars?

I’m an idiot because I don’t tolerate liars??

I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I could sell you at a very good price. I guarantee you’ll have an exclusive market and no competition.

Just shut up and get past I think you're anything other than some Canuck that will never influence me

Forum List

Back