How republican plans would make disasters worse

That is his VP pick...

Add it that they are a buch of staffers from his previous admin and they have said they have support of Trump...

A number of them are actively paid member of the Trump Campaign...

Do you think the rest of America are stupid and ye are the only bright ones...
You are setting up the conditions for financial calamity. There is a reason a growing number of nations are forming their own combined currency to compete with the dollar for the world's reserve currency. We will get a rude awakening from that.

the plan is to "privatize" the weather service (and it's considerable assets" to one or several of the silicon valley trumpmasters. probably musk.

then the new weather corp can sell the same information (or maybe sccuracy depends on "premium" membership" ) to subscribers (including broadcast stations, and government agencies) for profit.
I sort of suspected that. Im sure musk would be a bidder, I loved the weather channel. We dont have anything similar over here.

My wife and I watched it all the time on our honeymoon when we were recovering from shagging sessions.. It would be a shame to see it go.

The whole sell off seems to be ideological. They tell the truth about climate change. Its an extension of the desantis playbook. Banish bad news.

You are setting up the conditions for financial calamity. There is a reason a growing number of nations are forming their own combined currency to compete with the dollar for the world's reserve currency. We will get a rude awakening from that.
Mental.

Duplication of effort, lack of knowledge of the area in question, Federal level arrogance conflicts with the locals.
It is states that are arrogant…..and cheap
A state like Florida may realize they are in Hurricane Alley and prepare accordingly
States like Georgia and Tennessee may think hurricanes don’t hit them and put their resources elsewhere

That is why we need FEMA
They have the expertise and resources that can be deployed where needed

I sort of suspected that. Im sure musk would be a bidder, I loved the weather channel. We dont have anything similar over here.

My wife and I watched it all the time on our honeymoon when we were recovering from shagging sessions.. It would be a shame to see it go.

The whole sell off seems to be ideological. They tell the truth about climate change. Its an extension of the desantis playbook. Banish bad news.
Nations go down fast or slow. It took your nation near a century to become a second-tier country. However, your financial center in London called "The City" is powerful. And the world elites do much of their business through there.

Project 2025 is a Deep State plan, not a Trump plan.

Seems only the Democrats have a hard copy of it.
© 2023 by The Heritage Foundation 214 Massachusetts Ave., NE Washington, DC 20002 (202) 546-4400 | heritage.org
Hard copy easy to find and there's the number. Go ahead and call the Heritage Foundation.. Be sure to let us know how they react to being labelled "Democrats" and "Deep State"..

Nations go down fast or slow. It took your nation near a century to become a second-tier country. However, your financial center in London called "The City" is powerful. And the world elites do much of their business through there.
Mainly because it is a corrupt place. But what has this got to do with crazy GOP plans ?

A state like Florida may realize they are in Hurricane Alley and prepare accordingly
States like Georgia and Tennessee may think hurricanes don’t hit them and put their resources elsewhere

That is why we need FEMA

FEMA can't do jack as an immediate response without brining in something like the Army or Navy for boots on the ground.

States rely on guard units.

How much expertise in actual rescue and recovery do they have?

That is why we need FEMA
States like Georgia and Tennessee don't have any other type of natural disaster. Just hurricanes? Wow .. lucky them.

States like Georgia and Tennessee don't have any other type of natural disaster. Just hurricanes? Wow .. lucky them.

Georgia and Tennessee will prepare for disasters they are likely to encounter and prepare accordingly. Helene caught them off guard.

That is why we need FEMAs resources and expertise

Why?

Why not have an agency with the capabilities, experience and resources to handle major national disasters?
the military has a role in disaster recovery.
So FEMA doesn't actually do anything direct, they fund and coordinate.
precisely. fems was reorganized into homeland security when than dept was created. fema is not a first responder. federal "boots on the ground" are military.

the military has a role in disaster recovery.

precisely. fems was reorganized into homeland security when than dept was created. fema is not a first responder. federal "boots on the ground" are military.

And they can coordinate with the local guard and the local response agencies.

And how many boots are or were on the ground in Appalachia?

Forum List

Back