Group finds 14,000 child sex changes in American hospitals

"Stop The Harm," tracks sex change treatments being performed on minors at healthcare facilities and found that at least 13,994 children underwent such procedures during the specified time period, with doctors charging around $119 million for these interventions.

This is where knowing math comes in handy.
13,994 children. Charged $119 million.

That's an average of $8,500 per child.

the cost of an Appendectomy - Laparoscopic ranges from $7,035 to $13,853.

You can't even take out an appendix, no less do invasive surgery for that amount of money.

THINK FOR ONCE !!!

The article reveals how many children undergo hormone treatments, not sex changes.

No surgery is being done for $8,500

Okay, this already sounds dishonest on it's face, as it is counting a hormone treatment as a sex change operation.

There are legitimate non-transition reasons to prescribe puberty blockers.

So this whole thing sounds... kind of dubious to start with.

But let's take it at face value that 14,000 kids are getting Gender Affirming care.

300,000 teenagers identify as transgender in the US. So even if your numbers are true, it means less than 5% are getting any kind of treatment.

One child getting a sex change operation is too much.

They are making that decision with the consultation of mental health professionals.

Those "professionals" are often advocates. One hell of a conflict of interest.

It would be like heart surgeons for greasy food to prop up their own specialty.

I don't care what adults do, they can become lizard people or permanent furries for all I care.

Just don't mess with kids, and don't demand I go along with your fetish.
:lol:

You're the ones with the fetish. The story in the link is about medical care you illiterate Bingos.

Those "professionals" are often advocates. One hell of a conflict of interest.

It would be like heart surgeons for greasy food to prop up their own specialty.
I trust medical professionals more than I trust Republicans to make those decisions

I trust medical professionals more than I trust Republicans to make those decisions

No, you seem to trust only certain ones that back up your viewpoint.

And of course anyone saying things like "maybe this is a bad idea" is accused of wanting to kill "transgender kids"

How many were done without parental permission? This constitutes kidnapping, assault and sexual abuse. Kids who can't legally buy a pack of cigarettes or a beer are coerced (and drugged) by the system into consenting to life changing dangerous operations.

Forum List

Back