Group finds 14,000 child sex changes in American hospitals

That is why the decision is not taken frivolously.

A team of professionals, parents and the child go through a detailed process to ensure the child is ready.

that's bullshit, RW, and you should know it if you don't already.

On the "Soft White Underbelly" youtube channel, there are interviews of transition patients who walked out of their very first appointment to the Tranny Clinic with a prescription for hormone pills. Very first appointment, not a "detailed process" at all.

Transgenderism begins in childhood.
That is the time to start the process

In very rare cases, and it's gender dysphoria. The proper treatment is to help the child accept their actual sex.

The rest is a combination of fetish and the trans version of parental Munchausen syndrome.

Transgenderism begins in childhood.
That is the time to start the process

Vice President Kamala wants to give taxpayer paid sex change operations to guys doing time in the penitentiary, and made it the law in California.

Do you agree with that, and will you be voting for Kamala so this idea is implemented nationwide?

Okay, this already sounds dishonest on it's face, as it is counting a hormone treatment as a sex change operation.

There are legitimate non-transition reasons to prescribe puberty blockers.

So this whole thing sounds... kind of dubious to start with.

But let's take it at face value that 14,000 kids are getting Gender Affirming care.

300,000 teenagers identify as transgender in the US. So even if your numbers are true, it means less than 5% are getting any kind of treatment.

You can't hide the truth, sorry.

Now, for the first time in your life, be accountable for something Lefties.

A new database launched by Do No Harm, an association of medical professionals opposed to the politicization of medicine, has revealed that nearly 14,000 children underwent sex changes across the United States from 2019 to 2023. The database, called "Stop The Harm," tracks sex change treatments being performed on minors at healthcare facilities and found that at least 13,994 children underwent such procedures during the specified time period, with doctors charging around $119 million for these interventions.

The database tracks children’s hospitals and providers that offer puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and surgeries aimed at changing the gender of children. Users can access lists of hospitals providing sex change operations on children in their state, as well as view profiles of hospitals with high numbers of child sex change patients.

Some notable findings from the database include Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, which had 145 child sex change patients, including 39 surgery patients, and charged $274,000 for interventions. Oregon’s Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center had 267 child sex change patients and 223 surgery patients.

BJ -

I admit that I don't understand The Democratic Party's fascination with kids and Transgenders, but this is certainly one of the many reasons to oppose them at every level.
I would, without hesitation, vote for a convicted criminal over someone who supports this nonsense.

They rejected my application of being transformed into a billionaire. It didn´t help that I said I feel bad all day and stuff. I said I identify as a billionaire and that also didn´t help.

A new database launched by Do No Harm, an association of medical professionals opposed to the politicization of medicine, has revealed that nearly 14,000 children underwent sex changes across the United States from 2019 to 2023. The database, called "Stop The Harm," tracks sex change treatments being performed on minors at healthcare facilities and found that at least 13,994 children underwent such procedures during the specified time period, with doctors charging around $119 million for these interventions.

The database tracks children’s hospitals and providers that offer puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and surgeries aimed at changing the gender of children. Users can access lists of hospitals providing sex change operations on children in their state, as well as view profiles of hospitals with high numbers of child sex change patients.

Some notable findings from the database include Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, which had 145 child sex change patients, including 39 surgery patients, and charged $274,000 for interventions. Oregon’s Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center had 267 child sex change patients and 223 surgery patients.

BJ -

I admit that I don't understand The Democratic Party's fascination with kids and Transgenders, but this is certainly one of the many reasons to oppose them at every level.
You're the one creating threads about other people's medical care. If you want to talk obsession how about a little self awareness? :dunno: :lol:

In very rare cases, and it's gender dysphoria. The proper treatment is to help the child accept their actual sex.

The rest is a combination of fetish and the trans version of parental Munchausen syndrome.
You role playing as a medical professional again? I'm sure you look adorable in your costume. :lol:

Step 1 -- whisper in the ear of a kindergartener that they might be the wrong sex.

Step 2 -- reward child with attention and affection when they exhibit any trait of the other sex.

Step 3 -- encourage the child to call themself a different name.

Step 4 -- punish any child who calls them their original name.

Step 5 -- find counselor to reinforce the transexual identity.

Step 6 -- give them puberty blockers so they do not develop normally.

Step 7 -- mutilate their genitals

Step 8 -- head to the bank, baby, you have made another one.

Step 1 -- whisper in the ear of a kindergartener that they might be the wrong sex.

Step 2 -- reward child with attention and affection when they exhibit any trait of the other sex.

Step 3 -- encourage the child to call themself a different name.

Step 4 -- punish any child who calls them their original name.

Step 5 -- find counselor to reinforce the transexual identity.

Step 6 -- give them puberty blockers so they do not develop normally.

Step 7 -- mutilate their genitals

Step 8 -- head to the bank, baby, you have made another one.
You realize you're the one writing this fantasy grooming manual don't you? :dunno: :lol:

Fucking weirdos...

we should be allowed to provide sex change surgeries to 5 year olds?
They aren't. It's another one of the stupid lies the MAGANUTS fall for.

"At all stages, parents, young people and medical professionals make decisions together, and no permanent medical interventions happen until a transgender person is old enough to give truly informed consent.

Prior to puberty, transition is entirely social, and may involve changing names, pronouns, clothing, and hairstyles. During and after puberty, some medical treatments may be available, but only after significant consideration and consultation between the youth, their families and their health care providers."

Forum List

Back