🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Sarah Palin's star has fallen....

Palin's star fell because eventually, people get tired of all the bitching.

ummm, but you all love it when obama bitches all the time

Must be because Palin is a woman huh?

Yeah, the UnRight does not fail to play the gender card for Palin every time, eh? How ironic.

well yeah, only you liberals can do that...a thread on here whining about the big bad bully men were beating up on poor Hillary and they should know, their betters, and what about the other woman Obama had in mind for Sec. of state? Rice, we heard both cards on that one, because she was a woman and black

you can stable you high horse now

Palin isn't going anywhere, you will be hearing more from her..

tsk tsk

I cannot think of a single idea Sarah Palin ever put on the table. Not one solution. Plenty of anti-ideas. But nothing mentally challenging. Just a featherweight's, "We need to cut spending lower taxes!"

Anyone?

well that's your problem, you can read on what she did as Governor of Alaska

I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job for a bigger paycheck, and because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Ah, it's good to know you're privy to Palin's private thoughts.

well that's your problem, you can read on what she did as Governor of Alaska

I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job for a bigger paycheck, and because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

She quit the job for which the people of Alaska elected her. Not for reasons of health or anything like that. The reason she provides is a really bizarre rambling about the media and the "full-court press from the national level".

She could not take the heat.

Then she shows up on Fox.

Don't have to be a mind-reader. Her own words and her actions tell the whole story.

That says everything about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Last edited:

She quit the job for which the people of Alaska elected her. Not for reasons of health or anything like that. The reason she provides is a long whine about the media and the "full-court press from the national level".

Don't have to be a mind-reader. Her own words and her actions tell the whole story.

That says everything about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Don't forget the other reason that she quit as governor..................

Going on a book tour pays better than a governorship.

She quit the job for which the people of Alaska elected her. Not for reasons of health or anything like that. The reason she provides is a long whine about the media and the "full-court press from the national level".

yeah, ask Eliot Spitzer
at least palin didn't resign from scandals

Yes, it's probably a good idea to find out why she left. She did make the reasons public.

Anything else is idle, asinine conjecture on your part.

Plus she was escaping from trouble due to her vendetta against her former brother-in-law. In no state is it legal to fire someone due to un-nepotism.

I' m not playing the gender card because I AM a woman.

Regards from Rosie

yl8nq.jpg

If you call us at QVC before Joe outlaws these in the next 18 minutes, we will throw in a hand-carved moose caller from my very own Sarah Palin line of hunting accessories! You can warn Biden that they aren't going to be taking away our arms by ringing those bells, and, um, making sure as you are riding your horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we are going to be secure and we are going to be free.

Last edited:
yl8nq.jpg

If you call us at QVC before Joe outlaws these in the next 18 minutes, we will throw in a hand-carved moose caller from my very own Sarah Palin line of hunting accessories! You can warn Biden that they aren't going to be taking away our arms by ringing those bells, and, um, making sure as you are riding your horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we are going to be secure and we are going to be free.

oh boy, you got it bad

Plus she was escaping from trouble due to her vendetta against her former brother-in-law. In no state is it legal to fire someone due to un-nepotism.

I' m not playing the gender card because I AM a woman.

Regards from Rosie

were you living in Alaska? and so what if you're a woman

Wait so you guys smear, and attack her for years, and now you want to explain to us why her star has fallen.

STFU

I'll bet she doesn't take responsibility for her own idiocy either. She drove another nail in her own coffin every time she opened her mouth. If she had not been such a total idiot, no one would have pointed out that she's total idiot. See how that works?

Besides, she hasn't gone anywhere.

My bet is still that Baby Huey, lil Glenny Beck, sicko extraordinaire, still has a crush on her boobs. It won't be long before we see her pop back up, like the nutter Wack A Mole she is.

Forum List

Back