🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Sarah Palin's star has fallen....

Sarah Palin's fall from media stardom - CNN.com

And yet, there are threads even on this board that promote her return to the big stage. We can only hope! :clap2:

She made millions on liberal hate and used those millions to push fiscal conservatism to the front, forcing liberals to lie more often about it being a tax problem instead of a spending problem and causing them to make the last election about anything that was useless.

yall did a great job though, you will never be held accountable the the horrors you have supported.

ailes-palin-fox.jpg

Palin, Fox And The End Of An Era | Blog | Media Matters for America

Another reason for Andy Breitbart to spin in his grave:

With the recent retirement of Sarah Palin from her grotesquely lucrative career as a Fox commentator, I immediately thought of another person who was inadvertently catapulted to national prominence: Shirley Sherrod (backstory here). Not to compare the content of their thoughts or ideologies, of course, just the trajectory of their lives. Because Sherrod could have easily parleyed her burst of fame into one of those sumptuous TV commentator/author/lecturer careers, abandoning all her previous work and crisscrossing the country to give milquetoast addresses to executive retreats.

But she did not. Instead, even after both she and a nonprofit she works for got a sizable settlement from the USDA for discrimination in decades past, she didn’t change much. She still does the same thing she’s always done: help poor farmers in rural Georgia, where she grew up.

Political Animal - The Divergent Fates of Sarah Palin and Shirley Sherrod

What I am honestly hoping will be my last commentary on Sarah Palin.

When I was still not entirely disillusioned with the REpublican Party in 2008, and could still pull the lever for McCain, I thought Palin was a good pick.

First, she wasn't Romney. Which was really good enough for me.

Second, she was a conservative woman from a middle class background who had a pretty good reputation as a reformer. So what we knew about her all sounded pretty good.

Then the media took a few whacks at her. Instead of hunkering down and being better prepared for gotcha questions in the future, she doubled down on hostility towards the press.

A note to the GOP. Griping about the Refs may be satisfying, but it never helps you win the game. Just sayin'.

I think she got a little full of the fact that she was more popular than the candidate she was running with, who only got the job because everyone else was unacceptable.

Post election is where she really self-destructed. From resigning her job to cash in on Reality TV, to making idiotic statement after the Tuscon shooting. (No, sorry, Sarah, the injured party was the nice lady who ended up with a bullet in her skull). Instead of becoming a spokesperson for her movement, like let's say Reagan did, she went to cash in.

Last edited:
When I was still not entirely disillusioned with the REpublican Party in 2008, and could still pull the lever for McCain, I thought Palin was a good pick.

You lie.

Yes, it's just totally impossible that the GOP has alienated people...

Which is why they've only gotten over 50% in one national election since 1988. Because they haven't alienated anyone...

Again, I thought Palin was a good pick. But mostly, I was just happy that McCain didn't pick Romney.

Because honestly, if I had a Mormon as a veep, I'd hire a food taster and a guyto start my car in the morning.

You lie.

Which is why they've only gotten over 50% in one national election since 1988. Because they haven't alienated anyone...

Again, I thought Palin was a good pick. But mostly, I was just happy that McCain didn't pick Romney.

Because honestly, if I had a Mormon as a veep, I'd hire a food taster and a guyto start my car in the morning.

And you try to hide your lies with word fuckery.

And you try to hide your lies with word fuckery.

Guy, deal with it... The Republicans have lost a lot of people who used to vote for them.

I decided to stop being a Republican some time after my last boss fired me for running up too many medical bills (after paying for the good insurance) and some time before the GOP decided that the word "Rape" needed to be qualified with some kind of adjective.

The GOP has become a tool for the rich. People like you who aren't rich and vote for them are voting against your own economic interests.

I just refused to do so after a certain point.

I could vote for McCain because he was a veteran (like myself) and was a straight up guy and he saw where the wealthy and religious nutbags were corrupting the party. Romney was a plutocratic asshole who has been making the lives of working people difficult. And on top of that, he was a fucking Mormon.

But don't do any thinking. Just scream "Lies" and then listen to the fat, drug-addicted, closeted homosexual who comes on at noon and makes it all better for you.

Last edited:
palin_lying_nun.jpg

VIRGINIA BEACH - Pat Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) announced today that his network has signed a two year contract with Sarah Palin to star in new sitcom TV series called The Lying Nun. Palin will play Sister Sarah and her mission will be to replace the US Constitution with the Tea Party's version of Sharia Law.

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back