🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Sarah Palin's star has fallen....

Wait so you guys smear, and attack her for years, and now you want to explain to us why her star has fallen.

STFU

I'll bet she doesn't take responsibility for her own idiocy either. She drove another nail in her own coffin every time she opened her mouth. If she had not been such a total idiot, no one would have pointed out that she's total idiot. See how that works?

Besides, she hasn't gone anywhere.

My bet is still that Baby Huey, lil Glenny Beck, sicko extraordinaire, still has a crush on her boobs. It won't be long before we see her pop back up, like the nutter Wack A Mole she is.

Kinda like Obama-Biden driving nails in their coffin every time they opens their mouth?
or like you?

Last edited:
ah well, enjoy the hate fest

I'm out of this stupid Cnn thread

Like they have any room to talk...the Commie News Network

Someone just remanded me that Baby Huey wrote a poetry to $arah ...

Some people say that you're a twit
but all I see are your lovely ....

Some people say you're a media slut
But they have not cast eyes upon your substantial ...

Can anybody help Baby Huey out with words that rhyme?

Seriously, if you remember back to the footage of their first meeting, he wanted to have her baby. No doubt he'll find a special place for her in his weird new city.

Game-Change-Poster.jpg

She quit the job for which the people of Alaska elected her. Not for reasons of health or anything like that. The reason she provides is a long whine about the media and the "full-court press from the national level".

She could not take the heat.

Then she shows up on Fox.

Don't have to be a mind-reader. Her own words and her actions tell the whole story.

That says everything about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Don't forget the other reason that she quit as governor..................

Going on a book tour pays better than a governorship.

yeah, ask Eliot Spitzer
at least palin didn't resign from scandals

She resigned because her family was under attack, and her governorship was compromised by the dozens of frivolous law suits that were being filed against her.

She stepped aside to save the State of Alaska money, and to protect her children.

Dems are such skanks.

I'm betting she gets a radio talk show. She's great at parroting right wing lines, similar to Rush.

Do you honestly think she could handle talking behind that mic for hours on end? Imagine the never ending cricles that would go in.

Damn.

I'm betting she gets a radio talk show. She's great at parroting right wing lines, similar to Rush.

Do you honestly think she could handle talking behind that mic for hours on end? Imagine the never ending cricles that would go in.

Damn.

Shit...................if her kind of stupid is allowed to spin nonstop, it will eventually create it's own black hole.

Good to see ya back Zona!

Liberals: They say Palin is a racist AND had an affair with a black guy.

Makes perfect sense, right?

Forum List

Back