🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Sarah Palin's star has fallen....

I'm betting she gets a radio talk show. She's great at parroting right wing lines, similar to Rush.

You know, when you say things like that it becomes obvious that you either have no interest in reality, or you have missed the boat completely.

Palin doesn't parrot right wing lines. The right wing (the Republican party) shit all over her because she DIDN'T say what they wanted her to say. Rush doesn't parrot anything...he analyzes. And his analysis is always correct...which is why the left despises him so.

:cuckoo:

Good ole Cnn, pushing National Enquire shit again
Yeah....those left-wing interviews will "get" you...every time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8]Palin: I Read All the News - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZY188bNw4Y]Sarah Palin Can't Name Any Founding Fathers! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arehMcyi930]Yes sarah PALIN is stupid watch ! - YouTube[/ame]​

Palin's star fell because eventually, people get tired of all the bitching.
Well....there's that....and, the fact she's fuckin' CRAZY!!!!

October 2010

Somebody, Get A NET

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

January 27, 2013

Buh-BYE, SNOOKIE!!!!

KURTZ: Is it the political climate has changed since Palin's VP run, rise in the Tea Party or is it Sarah Palin's star has simply faded?

FRUM: I think both are true. Watch this in tandem when Glenn Beck was taken off the air. There was this period from 2009 to 2011 where there was nothing to wild too put on Fox News. Beck began to frighten his programmers. This man was capable of saying anything, including things that could wreck his show, damage the network.

And as they backed away from him, as they have backed away from other characters who went, the whole exercise is, the whole network is an exercise in going too far, but as they retreated from those who went farthest, I think this is a milestone, as well.

mad-30009494855_xlarge.jpeg

sarahpalinsentence_1008.jpg

Above, Kitty Burns Florey worked on "I know that John McCain will do that and I, as his vice president, families we are blessed with that vote of the American people and are elected to serve and are sworn in on January 20, that will be our top priority is to defend the American people," giving up when it began to resemble the molecular structure of a chemical compound. Florey, author of "Sister Bernadette's Barking Dog," is a supremely expert sentence diagrammer, but Palin's syntax was just too much.
Bookish news: Diagramming Sarah Palin's sentences, wordplay and more - latimes.com

probably a meth derivate.

My god, there is nothing going on in this country right now. How smooth must the ship be sailing right now if we're talking about someone as irrelevant as Sarah Palin and having the one billionth pointless gun control debate? Wake me up when something interesting happens.

My god, there is nothing going on in this country right now. How smooth must the ship be sailing right now if we're talking about someone as irrelevant as Sarah Palin and having the one billionth pointless gun control debate? Wake me up when something interesting happens.

oh yeah, NOTHING going on but them stepping on our freedoms..but you go ahead and stay asleep and the rest of you shallow people puke out your hate for Sarah Palin

Last edited:
I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job for a bigger paycheck, and because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Ah, it's good to know you're privy to Palin's private thoughts.

She quit the job for which the people of Alaska elected her. Not for reasons of health or anything like that. The reason she provides is a really bizarre rambling about the media and the "full-court press from the national level".

She could not take the heat.

Then she shows up on Fox.

Don't have to be a mind-reader. Her own words and her actions tell the whole story.

That says everything about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

What heat? She quit to get out there and make some real money on a book tour then on Fox.

It's called striking while the iron is hot. This was her limelight shelf life, she ran with the ball for as long as she could.

The teaparty is over and so is she.

Wait so you guys smear, and attack her for years, and now you want to explain to us why her star has fallen.

STFU

Most of the damage done to Palin's brand name was self-inflicted.

You can't do reality TV and expect to still have respect.

why not? Obama does it every week on his own News stations..I mean Obama stations

Last edited:
Wait so you guys smear, and attack her for years, and now you want to explain to us why her star has fallen.

STFU

why not? Obama does it every week on his own News stations..I mean Obama stations

"But, but, but... Obama!"

Steph, sweetie, you need to learn to deal. Obama is the president for the next four years, and history books are going to be reasonably kind to him. If you've gotten this unhinged in four year, you really, really are going to be in bad shape after four more.

Steph, sweetie, you need to learn to deal. Obama is the president for the next four years, and history books are going to be reasonably kind to him. If you've gotten this unhinged in four year, you really, really are going to be in bad shape after four more.

oh for sure, we have to deal like all you did with Bush, got it
deal with yourself, I'll worry about me
now back to seeing you all deal with Palin or anyone else you people don't like

Last edited:
I cannot think of a single idea Sarah Palin ever put on the table. Not one solution. Plenty of anti-ideas. But nothing mentally challenging. Just a featherweight's, "We need to cut spending lower taxes!"

Anyone?

well that's your problem, you can read on what she did as Governor of Alaska

I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job for a bigger paycheck, and because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Personally, I don't think it was matter of not being able to take the heat, she just saw an opportunity to make big $$$ on the FOX News circuit and took it.

oh for sure, we have to deal like all you did with Bush, got it
deal with yourself, I'll worry about me
now back to seeing you all deal with Palin or anyone else you people don't like

Again, I voted for Bush both times. And until I got fired by my Romney-loving boss in 2008 for running up too many medical bills, I was probably more right wing than you are.

Then I realized... the GOP sees the world as divided between the important people and the hired help.... and most of us are the hired help.

The problem with Palin was that because she was reasonably attractive, no one noticed that she said asspoundingly stupid things, or that for all her talks about "Family Values", her family acted like it escaped from Jerry Springer's Green Room most of the time.

well that's your problem, you can read on what she did as Governor of Alaska

Personally, I don't think it was matter of not being able to take the heat, she just saw an opportunity to make big $$$ on the FOX News circuit and took it.

The question is, did she have the money sense to stash any of it away?

STFU

Umm... Excuse me?

The only reason she's usually even talked about is because you guys keep bringing her up. More and more often people like you realize the foolishness of that, and stop bringing her up.

STFU

Umm... Excuse me?

The only reason she's usually even talked about is because you guys keep bringing her up. More and more often people like you realize the foolishness of that, and stop bringing her up.

really, who started this thread and the last one was started by the left wing troll, Lakhota.
so it's not "us guys" who keep bring her up

STFU

Umm... Excuse me?

really, who started this thread and the last one was started by the left wing troll, Lakhota.
so it's not "us guys" who keep bring her up

Threads like these are few and far between, and they're only to throw it in your face because you people fucking love Sarah Palin, and usually refuse to believe how fucking much she doesn't matter anymore... or really ever did after the election.

Forum List

Back