🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Sarah Palin's star has fallen....

I think that thousands of people have been blessed by the opportunity to get to know Sarah Palin and her family a little bit. I also believe that the incredible amount of hate geared towards her and her family is because hate is the Left's favorite tactic and it often seems that it's almost their only tactic. The Left in this country insists on trying to marginalize and degrade anyone with whom they disagree. Often coupled with cruelty and dishonesty that will regularly and certainly be aimed at the children and spouses of those they choose to hate.

Wasilla+Hillbillies.jpg

If any of us had gone through what the liberal media and Soros' nest of sleazy investigators did to Sara Palin it would be worse than "fallen stars". Who in the world would think that the liberal media would have the gall to make fun of her Down's Syndrome child or tolerate a creepy novelist who rented a house next to Palin in order to spy on the family. Chelsea Clinton was always off limits but Palin's kids became a soap opera and she was just a V.P. candidate. Palin was a symbol of everything a woman could but the left hated her and the cowardly feminist radicals hid while she was being attacked. She isn't even on the political scene anymore but they still hate her.

If any of us had gone through what the liberal media and Soros' nest of sleazy investigators did to Sara Palin it would be worse than "fallen stars". Who in the world would think that the liberal media would have the gall to make fun of her Down's Syndrome child or tolerate a creepy novelist who rented a house next to Palin in order to spy on the family. Chelsea Clinton was always off limits but Palin's kids became a soap opera and she was just a V.P. candidate. Palin was a symbol of everything a woman could but the left hated her and the cowardly feminist radicals hid while she was being attacked. She isn't even on the political scene anymore but they still hate her.

It's getting to the point in this country that I do not even trust my family to be around many members of the Left- Wing community. Their hatefulness is just too great and it is aimed at anyone with whom they disagree with be it men, women or children. It seems that all the Left knows how to do is marginalize and degrade whilst trying to claim that they are tolerant. It's past the point of being disgusting.

She proved she was an idiot when she turned on Katie Couric. Katie took it real easy with Miss Sara in their interview. But Sara still managed to make an absolute idiot of herself. Then had the nerve to say that Katie was at fault. She whined and sniveled about it like a little bitch. :cuckoo:

Dems have a genuine fucking mental patient as VP and they say Palin is stupid only because they think of Tina Fey

Last edited:
Palin was chosen to sink the McCain ticket.

Had the GOP won in 2008, they would have had to sit in the hole Bush dug for the democrats.

This would have destroyed the party long term.

I wish Sarah would run for office in 2016... Maybe she isn't the best choice, but the fact that she infuriates liberals, and causes them to enter into completely irrational melt downs pleases me greatly.

I wish Sarah would run for office in 2016... Maybe she isn't the best choice, but the fact that she infuriates liberals, and causes them to enter into completely irrational melt downs pleases me greatly.
it might please you, but you'll NEVER win an election that way....:confused:

it might please you, but you'll NEVER win an election that way....:confused:

Who cares... I'm just in it to watch people implode. :D

I cannot think of a single idea Sarah Palin ever put on the table. Not one solution. Plenty of anti-ideas. But nothing mentally challenging in the way of answers to the problems facing us. Just a featherweight's, "We need to cut spending lower taxes!"

Anyone?

Christ, the woman can't even string together a grammatically correct sentence.

America's had enough of her word-salad.

sarahpalinsentence_1008.jpg

Above, Kitty Burns Florey worked on "I know that John McCain will do that and I, as his vice president, families we are blessed with that vote of the American people and are elected to serve and are sworn in on January 20, that will be our top priority is to defend the American people," giving up when it began to resemble the molecular structure of a chemical compound. Florey, author of "Sister Bernadette's Barking Dog," is a supremely expert sentence diagrammer, but Palin's syntax was just too much.

Bookish news: Diagramming Sarah Palin's sentences, wordplay and more - latimes.com

I'm betting she gets a radio talk show. She's great at parroting right wing lines, similar to Rush.

You know, when you say things like that it becomes obvious that you either have no interest in reality, or you have missed the boat completely.

Palin doesn't parrot right wing lines. The right wing (the Republican party) shit all over her because she DIDN'T say what they wanted her to say. Rush doesn't parrot anything...he analyzes. And his analysis is always correct...which is why the left despises him so.

I'm betting she gets a radio talk show. She's great at parroting right wing lines, similar to Rush.

You know, when you say things like that it becomes obvious that you either have no interest in reality, or you have missed the boat completely.

Palin doesn't parrot right wing lines. The right wing (the Republican party) shit all over her because she DIDN'T say what they wanted her to say. Rush doesn't parrot anything...he analyzes. And his analysis is always correct...which is why the left despises him so.

What did they want her to say, grammatically correct sentences? Can you blame them? :dunno:

Forum List

Back