Zone1 How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?

To get back to the topic as to how to combat antisemitism, I suggest:

1) All high school students should be taught about the Holocaust as part of the required curriculum.

2) Any hate crimes against Jews, which is the group most likely to suffer from them, be dealt with firmly. Anyone desecrating a synagogue or private property of a Jew (happened to me twice) should have a minimum jail term of 30 days, without bail. Anyone assaulting a Jew should have a minimum of 6 months in jail (and. Ot released on bail to do it again, as happened it NY).

3) Any public elected official defending Farrakhan, or inviting him to taxpayer-funded conferences, should be forced to resign.

That’s for starters.

You should probably put the Holocaust behind you. How many Holocaust museums are there now? More than 250?

That’s the irony d this whole thing. He’s a liberal who rails against any perceived racism against blacks, calling everyone who disagrees with liberalism a racist, and expounding on the horrors of prejudice…..and then he spews venom toward Jews.

He is an antisemitic Democrat. Their numbers have been increasing.
When we had our first discussion several years ago he railed on and on about how stupid Blacks are and they need Whites to help them.
Of course, he doesn't remember that exchange.

You should probably put the Holocaust behind you. How many Holocaust museums are there now? More than 250?
We don't need the Holocaust to drive us forward.
Israel is only 70 years and is the world's Number 4 superpower.
What the hell have the Arabs achieved other than stealing Britain's oil fields.?

1) All high school students should be taught about the Holocaust as part of the required curriculum.

2) Any hate crimes against Jews, which is the group most likely to suffer from them, be dealt with firmly. Anyone desecrating a synagogue or private property of a Jew (happened to me twice) should have a minimum jail term of 30 days, without bail. Anyone assaulting a Jew should have a minimum of 6 months in jail (and not released on bail to do it again, as happened it NY).

3) Any public elected official defending Farrakhan, or inviting him to taxpayer-funded conferences, should be forced to resign.

That’s for starters.

Farrakhan invented his own religion. He's not a Muslim.

Do you tell blacks to put slavery behind them?

And what does the number of Holocaust museums have to do with it? I didn’t say we need more. I said high school students should be required to learn about the Holocaust, and where rabid antisemitism leads.

Why just the Holocaust (which is covered in High School).

I learned about the Holocaust in High School.

What we didn't hear about, the Armenian Genocide. The genocide of Aborigine's in Australia. The Holomador,

2) Any hate crimes against Jews, which is the group most likely to suffer from them, be dealt with firmly. Anyone desecrating a synagogue or private property of a Jew (happened to me twice) should have a minimum jail term of 30 days, without bail. Anyone assaulting a Jew should have a minimum of 6 months in jail (and. Ot released on bail to do it again, as happened it NY).

Again, why should they get extra sentences?

I have no use for Farrakhan, but he has a legitimate constituency the problem with you is you want to silence anyone who disagrees with you by screaming "Anti-Semite"... just like IM2 likes to silence anyone who disagrees with him as a racist.

We don't need the Holocaust to drive us forward.
Israel is only 70 years and is the world's Number 4 superpower.
What the hell have the Arabs achieved other than stealing Britain's oil fields.?

Where are Britain's oil fields?

Farrakhan invented his own religion. He's not a Muslim.
I didn’t say he was a Muslim. I said that any official Democrat defending him, providing funds to his group (like the guy we now have running for DC mayor), or inviting them to their meetings or caucuses should be forced to resign.

Do you tell blacks to put slavery behind them?

And what does the number of Holocaust museums have to do with it? I didn’t say we need more. I said high school students should be required to learn about the Holocaust, and where rabid antisemitism leads.
What is truly needed is Home Economics.
Young Americans are not taught about true struggles of life and that being educated will alleviate most of those struggles.

When we had our first discussion several years ago he railed on and on about how stupid Blacks are and they need Whites to help them.
Really? Then his defense of blacks is all an act - just an excuse to call conservatives racist.

What we didn't hear about, the Armenian Genocide. The genocide of Aborigine's in Australia. The Holomador,

I have no use for Farrakhan, but he has a legitimate constituency the problem with you is you want to silence anyone who disagrees with you by screaming "Anti-Semite"... just like IM2 likes to silence anyone who disagrees with him as a racist.
I agree.

Are blacks getting US foreign aid?

So would liberals be OK if a Republican stood behind and praised a KKK Grand Poobah because he has a legitimate constituency? NO. They would never tolerate a Republican giving taxpayer funds to the KKK leader the way the Dems tolerate elected officials giving money to Farrakhan. But of course, his target is Jews, so let’s look aside.

And THAT is the type of tolerance for antisemites that emboldens people like you. This is what Jews need to stop.

Welfare and some African nations, who are still living in the year 1810, get tons of aid.

Nope. Israel has gotten the lion's share of US foreign aid since 1948.. They get 10 times what Haiti gets and Haiti only has a population of 10 million.

Nope. Israel has gotten the lion's share of US foreign aid since 1948.. They get 10 times what Haiti gets and Haiti only has a population of 10 million.
And they give back a lot, especially in terms of technological advancement. Haiti returns nothing.

What about all the foreign aid to Muslim countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, etc., etc? How come you only have a problem when money goes to Jews?

So would liberals be OK if a Republican stood behind and praised a KKK Grand Poobah because he has a legitimate constituency? NO. They would never tolerate a Republican giving taxpayer funds to the KKK leader the way the Dems tolerate elected officials giving money to Farrakhan. But of course, his target is Jews, so let’s look aside.

And THAT is the type of tolerance for antisemites that emboldens people like you. This is what Jews need to stop.

Except the leader of the KKK doesn't have a legitimate constituency... Farrakhan does.

Not that the KKK wasn't displeased in the Trump years.

Forum List

Back