How the brexiteers echo the Nazis

upload_2016-11-6_19-8-53.jpeg

L
14906991_10154711219648928_3070844506625912768_n.jpg

A lack of understanding of the due process and a determination to see their way prevail. At whatever cost.

It didnt start with gas chambers.

You are an asshole.
You are a filthy communist.

The difference between our two posts, is that Tommy, is ACTUALLY an asshole for smearing good people as nazis just because they disagree with him. What I said was nothing but the God Honest Truth.

You just called me a communist because you are a dick and are such a dick that you make no distinction between True statements and False Statements.

Thus responding to my True statement with a Lie makes complete sense to you.

Did I mention, FUck you?

They killed an MP during the referendum and now they are setting up the judiciary.
We live in worrying times.
I thought the parliament needs to vote on brexit first. I don't understand.
The brexits want to cut parliament out of the process and give the PM sole discretion. The court has told them that they cant hence the squealing of pigs.

The referendum passed with a majority of the people voting for it.

What justification are the judges using to over rule The Right of Self Government by the UK people?

And being upset that a Judge is standing in the way of the Democratically expressed Will of the People is completely valid and just.

They killed an MP during the referendum and now they are setting up the judiciary.
The brexits want to cut parliament out of the process and give the PM sole discretion. The court has told them that they cant hence the squealing of pigs.
Good. I hope the parliament will put an end to this whole brexit nonsense.

What justification are the judges using to over rule The Right of Self Government by the UK people?

And being upset that a Judge is standing in the way of the Democratically expressed Will of the People is completely valid and just.
Its patently obvious that you dont have any understanding of the situation.

Listen up.

There was a small majority for brexit.

Brexit is triggered by invoking Article 50.

The government had stated that they would do this by March 2017.

Primarily because they needed this time to decide what terms they would seek.

The court has now said that parliament must have a say in the terms as it is not lawful for the government to go it alone.

We all had a vote on brexit but not one of the terms was voted on by the people.

Our representatives now have the chance to debate and decide this.

It is a complicated issue and I am not shocked that a thick fucker like you is struggling with it.

And here start the LIES that project fear want to be spread.

Who killed the M.P again ?

Those are the echo's of project fear that lost the vote they thought was cut and dried

Good. I hope the parliament will put an end to this whole brexit nonsense.

So much for democracy.

Listen up.

The court has now said that parliament must have a say in the terms as it is not lawful for the government to go it alone.

We all had a vote on brexit but not one of the terms was voted on by the people.

It is a complicated issue and I am not shocked that a thick fucker like you is struggling with it.

This isn't about the "terms".

This is about you lefties wanting something different from the Majority and you using, no, make that ABUSING, your power to do that, no matter what.

Says the man who wants to see the will of the people over ruled.

Isn't the will of the people always what you program them to be? A little like an old whore?

Me? Program the people?

I'm not sure who you think that I am, but regardless, I have no control over the citizens of the United Kingdom.

The people of the UK have the Right of Self Determination, and they have spoken.

And now we get to see what type of people you lefties are, as you maneuver and rationalize and spin and stall, while looking for a way to ignore the democratic voice of the people.

Listen up.

This is about you lefties wanting something different from the Majority and you using, no, make that ABUSING, your power to do that, no matter what.

It is all about the terms. How can we mitigate the mess we are in.

Its a complex issue.

But there you go showing your ignorance again. The people voted out but they were not asked on what terms. The devil is always in the detail and it is important that we get it right.

The fears of the brexiters are that as the whole horror of it unwinds people will see what a nightmare they have voted for. They are scared that the public will change its mind.

For me the access to the market is fundamental. What it ill cost is the question.

Listen up.

Its a complex issue.

But there you go showing your ignorance again. The people voted out but they were not asked on what terms. The devil is always in the detail and it is important that we get it right.

The fears of the brexiters are that as the whole horror of it unwinds people will see what a nightmare they have voted for. They are scared that the public will change its mind.

For me the access to the market is fundamental. What it ill cost is the question.

NOpe. It's all about you lefties wanting to get what you want despite the will of the people.

If the question was the terms of staying in, you wouldn't give a damn about the details.

Listen up.

Its a complex issue.

NOpe. It's all about you lefties wanting to get what you want despite the will of the people.

If the question was the terms of staying in, you wouldn't give a damn about the details.
You repeating it doesnt make it so.
Incidentally what terms would you suggest for our exit ?

Listen up.

Its a complex issue.

NOpe. YOur long history of dishonesty and partisan leftism makes it so.

My terms?

I don't care. I wish your people well, and I am glad they are walking away from what is painfully obviously a bad deal, and very bad governance.

If you want advice, I recommend mob violence on all the fuckers that used political correctness to prevent honest reporting on the mass rape of children by muslims for starters.

Listen up.

Its a complex issue.

My terms?

I don't care. I wish your people well, and I am glad they are walking away from what is painfully obviously a bad deal, and very bad governance.

If you want advice, I recommend mob violence on all the fuckers that used political correctness to prevent honest reporting on the mass rape of children by muslims for starters.
So you are happy to shout the odds on a subject that you know nothing about.

You couldnt make it up. Go and play with plasticine kid, you are in over your head here.

Its a complex issue.

My terms?

You couldnt make it up. Go and play with plasticine kid, you are in over your head here.

I know that wanting to exit the EU is not being a fucking nazi, and that someone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

I know that you, like lefties here, are willing to smear good people for partisan political gain.

Which imo, makes you a bad person.

Its a complex issue.

My terms?

I know that wanting to exit the EU is not being a fucking nazi, and that someone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

I know that you, like lefties here, are willing to smear good people for partisan political gain.

Describing judges as "enemies of the people" when they deliver an unfavourable judgement makes you a nazi.

Of course I understand that your authoritarian stance would make you struggle with that. Much as you have struggled to comprehend brexit.

My terms?

Describing judges as "enemies of the people" when they deliver an unfavourable judgement makes you a nazi.

Of course I understand that your authoritarian stance would make you struggle with that. Much as you have struggled to comprehend brexit.

When judges abuse their power, to the detriment of the democratic system, nope. POinting out that they are the enemy of the people is completely reasonable.

That once, a long time ago, nazies made a similar claim, does not change that.

THere is nothing authoritarian about me supporting the democratic process over judges that I have reason to believe are more beholding to the Political Elite then to their professional responsibilities.

You have insulted me quite a bit. What you have NOT done is explain why the judge's ruling was right and proper.

Almost like you don't know or care....

My terms?

When judges abuse their power, to the detriment of the democratic system, nope. POinting out that they are the enemy of the people is completely reasonable.

That once, a long time ago, nazies made a similar claim, does not change that.

THere is nothing authoritarian about me supporting the democratic process over judges that I have reason to believe are more beholding to the Political Elite then to their professional responsibilities.

You have insulted me quite a bit. What you have NOT done is explain why the judge's ruling was right and proper.

Almost like you don't know or care....
Brexit legal challenge: See full judgment that ruled MPs must vote on leaving EU

If you have the time you can read their 32 page ruling here. The main issue seems to be that the referendum was advisory and not binding. Therefore parliament must approve it.
Everybody knew it was advisory apart from the dumb slag who acts as our unelected PM.

My view is that , although it is advisory, it can only be overturned by another referendum.

But the terms of brexit are crucial. We need to find a way to preserve what will be left of our economy.

Forum List

Back