How the sexually perverse "trans" movement is effecting our children...

Well if society didn't force everyone to bow down to mentally ill, perverted, lying trannies then an over correction by normal, same and decent people would never happen.

If you swing a pendulum one way eventually it swings back the other way with equal force. So the crazier the tranny brigade is the crazier normal people are going to be eventually.

I don't blame the person who did the disqualifying, I blame the tranny fag community for pushing things to far and the politicians and corporations that fed into it all. They are the ones that created an environment that breeds people like me that have grown to dislike even borderline hate tranny and fags.

This sick shit needs to be squashed...
Bigotry does need to be squashed. Adult bigots shouldn't be yelling at 9 year old girls and trans athletes shouldn't only be accepted on the condition they don't perform well.

Well if society didn't force everyone to bow down to mentally ill, perverted, lying trannies then an over correction by normal, same and decent people would never happen.

If you swing a pendulum one way eventually it swings back the other way with equal force. So the crazier the tranny brigade is the crazier normal people are going to be eventually.

I don't blame the person who did the disqualifying, I blame the tranny fag community for pushing things to far and the politicians and corporations that fed into it all. They are the ones that created an environment that breeds people like me that have grown to dislike even borderline hate tranny and fags.
You might not want to blame the bigot who yelled at a 9 year old girl for being the sort of Bingo who would scream at 9 year old girl but I trust the rest of our society to reject this sort of Bingo logic.

Which side is dragging black people "for three miles (five kilometers) behind a Ford pickup truck along an asphalt road."? ...

If you think heterosexuality as displayed on TV is healthy ... then you have a different problem ... adultery is just as bad as buggery ... like the spade calling the hoe dirty ...

I feel sorry for that child and her parents but this is what the trans community is creating. Its their fault.
So keep shoving your bullshit down everyones throats, and keep going after the kids.. Keep on.

I feel sorry for that child and her parents but this is what the trans community is creating. Its their fault.
So keep shoving your bullshit down everyones throats, and keep going after the kids.. Keep on.

Do you blame rape victims for wearing sexy clothing?

No different than you did in this thread
L-O-L with that half ass "analogy"
Does the rape victim go around showing her panties saying "fuck me fuck me, someone fuck me!!!"
The answer is no, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. She does not. And guess what if she did? She is going to get fucked.

L-O-L with that half ass "analogy"
Does the rape victim go around showing her panties saying "fuck me fuck me, someone fuck me!!!"
The answer is no, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. She does not. And guess what if she did? She is going to get fucked.

:itsok:

My only question for that man: If there is no Adam's Apple lump in a person's neck, what do you think that means?

God bless you and the kid in question always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back