How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

YES!!!!! TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT BEST YOU KNOW HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

The more we forgive, the more positive blessings, energy and healing in life
we receive.

As all humanity unites in agreement to forgive the past, make correction in the present, and receive greater rewards in the future, the cycle of suffering is broken and peace/salvation is achieved universally for all.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!=HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A PRAYER TO GOD FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW THEY MIGHT TALK TO GOD!!=Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

believe god's word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth jesus as lord, and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same lord is lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on god, confess and repent!=here is an example of a prayer to god for those that have no idea of how they might talk to god!!=dear lord god,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, god the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of jesus christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

yes!!! This post is for new people that drop in seeking god!!!!

Believe God's Word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on God, confess and repent!=here is an example of a prayer to God for those that have no idea of how they might talk to God!!=dear Lord God,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, God the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of Jesus Christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

Believe God's Word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on God, confess and repent!=here is an example of a prayer to God for those that have no idea of how they might talk to God!!=dear Lord God,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, God the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of Jesus Christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

Status