How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!==Scriptures state that anyone who believes in their heart and confesses with their mouth that Jesus is the Son of God and believes that God raised Jesus from the dead will be saved. Search your heart and find out if you believe this. If you do not yet believe, ask God to reveal His Son to you. If you do believe and confess that Jesus is the Son of God who paid for your sins on the cross, you have God's word for it that your sins have been forgiven and you have been saved into His new creation.

Realize that when you believed in Jesus, God sent His Holy Spirit to dwell in you to help you carry out God's plan on earth. You are saved by God's grace through your faith (trust) in Jesus Christ.

In God's plan believers in Jesus are part of a new spiritual creation called the "Body of Christ". We who have been born spiritually from above still occupy the earthly body of flesh until God's purpose for using us on earth is finished and we (alive) depart from our earthly body of dust to be with the Lord.

Our only purpose to remain on earth in the flesh is to carry out God's will. The end result for those who allow God's will to be done through themselves will be to receive eternal rewards from Jesus.

Find fellow believers to fellowship with. They are your eternal brothers and sisters. Read the Holy Bible it is the Word of God. It is given so we could know Jesus and do the will of the Father.
DK.

YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR SATAN'S LIES!!! YOUR CHOICE!!!! JESUS SAYS,=== Jesus answered him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me. 7 If you have known me, you will also know my Father. From now on you know him through me and have seen him in me.” JOHN 14:6-7

YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR SATAN'S LIES!!! YOUR CHOICE!!!! JESUS SAYS,=== Jesus answered him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me. 7 If you have known me, you will also know my Father. From now on you know him through me and have seen him in me.” JOHN 14:6-7

your bible... not mine.

has no meaning for me.

you should kind of understand that.

thanks again.

If you do not yet believe, ask God to reveal His Son to you.

Why would someone who doesn't believe in God at all, ask a deity he doesn't believe in to reveal a specific doctrine not all of those who do believe in that deity accept?

And why would a Jew or Muslim, who already believe in God, ask God to show them that another religion is true?

Your points are nonsensical.

if you do not yet believe, ask god to reveal his son to you.

why would someone who doesn't believe in god at all, ask a deity he doesn't believe in to reveal a specific doctrine not all of those who do believe in that deity accept?

And why would a jew or muslim, who already believe in god, ask god to show them that another religion is true?

truth!!!! We are on earth to seek and know truth = god almighty!!

if you do not yet believe, ask god to reveal his son to you.

why would someone who doesn't believe in god at all, ask a deity he doesn't believe in to reveal a specific doctrine not all of those who do believe in that deity accept?

And why would a jew or muslim, who already believe in god, ask god to show them that another religion is true?

Oh? And which other gods besides the one you believe in have you asked to show you the truth? And have you ever asked God to show you that Islam is true?

Oh? And which other gods besides the one you believe in have you asked to show you the truth? And have you ever asked God to show you that Islam is true?

THERE IS NO NEED TO ASK GOD ALMIGHTY SILLY QUESTION ABOUT FALSE gods and false religions. GOD WARNS US ABOUT THE LIES OF SATAN IN HIS WORD!!!! BELIEVE GOD!!!

THERE IS NO NEED TO ASK GOD ALMIGHTY SILLY QUESTION ABOUT FALSE gods and false religions. GOD WARNS US ABOUT THE LIES OF SATAN IN HIS WORD!!!! BELIEVE GOD!!!

From the Old Testament:

•"Know therefore this day, and consider it in your heart, that the LORD Himself is God in heaven above, and on the earth beneath: there is no other." (Deuteronomy 4:39 NKJV)
•"I am the LORD, and there is no other, there is no God beside Me." (Isaiah 45:5)
•"Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us?" (Malachi 2:10)
•"Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." (Deuteronomy 6:4,5)
From the New Testament:

•"It is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.’" (Matthew 4:10)
•"There is one God; and there is no other but He." (Mark 12:32)
•"You believe that there is one God; you do well." (James 2:19)
•"Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one." (Galatians 3:20)
•"For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men." (1 Timothy 2:5)

Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.

So why are you saying that people who believe your god is a false god and that Jesus is not a god or son of god to ask a god they believe to be false about what they consider a false god and false religion?

You're not asking people to seek truth, you're simply stating that what you believe to be true is true and that all other beliefs are false.

if you ask GOD ALMIGHTY to show you truth,GOD WILL. GOD'S WORD IS ALL LIVING ETERNAL TRUTH. If you seek truth look into GOD'SC WORD!

if you ask GOD ALMIGHTY to show you truth,GOD WILL. GOD'S WORD IS ALL LIVING ETERNAL TRUTH. If you seek truth look into GOD'SC WORD!

Again, this would require that you already believe it to be truth. You've already made it clear you certainly would not ask to be shown something you don't believe in to be true, so why do you think others should?

if you ask god almighty to show you truth,god will. God's word is all living eternal truth. If you seek truth look into god'sc word!

again, this would require that you already believe it to be truth. You've already made it clear you certainly would not ask to be shown something you don't believe in to be true, so why do you think others should?

do you want to know truth?? Do you want to know the only true god almighty??? Then ask god!!! Say to god,"if you are real,if you are the one true god,i ask you to show me as i read your inspired (god breathed)word to mankind. Do it now!!!

if you ask god almighty to show you truth,god will. God's word is all living eternal truth. If you seek truth look into god'sc word!

again, this would require that you already believe it to be truth. You've already made it clear you certainly would not ask to be shown something you don't believe in to be true, so why do you think others should?

do you want to know truth?? Do you want to know the only true god almighty??? Then ask god!!! Say to god,"if you are real,if you are the one true god,i ask you to show me as i read your inspired (god breathed)word to mankind. Do it now!!!

Should I do this for all other gods as well?

Should I do this for all other gods as well?

YES!! if you have time to waste! you can talk to rocks and trees too!!! BUT IF YOU REALLY SEEK TRUTH Then ask God!!! Say to God,"if you are real,if you are the one true God,i ask you to show me as i read your inspired (God breathed)word to mankind. Do it now!!!

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

Forum List

Back