How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR SATAN'S LIES!!! YOUR CHOICE!!!! JESUS SAYS,=== Jesus answered him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me. 7 If you have known me, you will also know my Father. From now on you know him through me and have seen him in me.” JOHN 14:6-7

With all due respect bro, there is literally zero evidence that Jesus ever existed, and is in fact a composite character drawn from several different sources. Given that, why would I care any more about what "Jesus said" than what Zeus said?

Oh? And which other gods besides the one you believe in have you asked to show you the truth? And have you ever asked God to show you that Islam is true?

Not to be picky, but wouldn't you need to ask Ba'al to show that Islam is true? I mean, if there were a Christian god, he'd say Islam was false just because it is a competing system.

Oh? And which other gods besides the one you believe in have you asked to show you the truth? And have you ever asked God to show you that Islam is true?

Not to be picky, but wouldn't you need to ask Ba'al to show that Islam is true? I mean, if there were a Christian god, he'd say Islam was false just because it is a competing system.

Muslims don't worship Ba'al. Unless you want to claim Ba'al actually exists and they're unknowingly worshiping him.

Muslims don't worship Ba'al.

Actually, they do.

When Muhammad razed the Kaaba, he preserved a single idol, the Phallic Stone - or Black Stone. This was the home of the Djin Hubal, who was known in Hebrew as Ba'al. Hubal was also referred to as "Al-Ilah" or "the god." Muhammad promoted Al-Ilah to "Allah," or supreme god. Muslims bow 5 times daily to the Idol of Ba'al in the Kaaba.

Muslims travel the world to try and kiss the idol.

Hajj2.JPG

Unless you want to claim Ba'al actually exists and they're unknowingly worshiping him.

I have stated the Jesus never existed - are you claiming that no one worships him?

bkstonemetal.jpg

It's interesting that it is the Phallic Stone, but is actually a clitoris.

Muslims don't worship Ba'al.

Actually, they do.

When Muhammad razed the Kaaba, he preserved a single idol, the Phallic Stone - or Black Stone. This was the home of the Djin Hubal, who was known in Hebrew as Ba'al. Hubal was also referred to as "Al-Ilah" or "the god." Muhammad promoted Al-Ilah to "Allah," or supreme god. Muslims bow 5 times daily to the Idol of Ba'al in the Kaaba.
Now go find me any Muslims who agree with that.

Unless you want to claim Ba'al actually exists and they're unknowingly worshiping him.

I have stated the Jesus never existed - are you claiming that no one worships him?
No one unknowingly worships him, no.

How is that relevant?

Facts are facts.

Islam claims to not worship idols, yet 1.3 billion Muslims bow to an idol each day.

This makes no sense.

Since gods do not exist, all gods who are worshiped do not exist.

It makes no difference whether deceit was used to gain the convert, since ALL religion is deceit.

How is that relevant?
Because you can't define someone else's religious beliefs for them.

Facts are facts.
Correct, but you weren't stating facts, you were repeating the claims of anti-Muslim Christians, claims whch are refuted by Muslims.

This makes no sense.

Since gods do not exist, all gods who are worshiped do not exist.
Many of the Christians who claim that Muslims really worship Baal would say that you actually worship Satan, or yourself, since you reject their god. And would state this as fact.

The point is that people worship that which they say they worship. If neither Allah nor Baal exist, then a person cannot think they're worshipping Allah but really be worshipping Baal. That makes no sense.

if you ask god almighty to show you truth,god will. God's word is all living eternal truth. If you seek truth look into god'sc word!

again, this would require that you already believe it to be truth. You've already made it clear you certainly would not ask to be shown something you don't believe in to be true, so why do you think others should?

do you want to know truth?? Do you want to know the only true god almighty??? Then ask god!!! Say to god,"if you are real,if you are the one true god,i ask you to show me as i read your inspired (god breathed)word to mankind. Do it now!!!

I asked God for Adrianna Lima.

I'm still waiting.

Because you can't define someone else's religious beliefs for them.

I'm not.

I'm stating the fact that Muslims bow to the idol of Ba'al.

Correct, but you weren't stating facts, you were repeating the claims of anti-Muslim Christians, claims whch are refuted by Muslims.

Refuted in what way?

Many of the Christians who claim that Muslims really worship Baal would say that you actually worship Satan, or yourself, since you reject their god. And would state this as fact.

Who cares?

If I bow and prostrate myself to the Idol of Ba'al, it will be a factual claim - otherwise, not so much.

The point is that people worship that which they say they worship. If neither Allah nor Baal exist, then a person cannot think they're worshipping Allah but really be worshipping Baal. That makes no sense.

If you bow down to the idol of Ba'al, you just might be worshiping Ba'al.

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK!MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ????Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!

well, if you add just one more question mark, definitively.

imho! Your posts are a waste of my time!!! Begone *****!!

How very Christian of you...:doubt:

That's really not fair.

Gism is only a Christian in his delusional mind. Over the years I have seen many other Christians, worthy of the name, renounce his gibbering as anything but Christian who find Gism a colossal fuck up, mental midget, and embarrassment to any rational person that has dedicated their life to a love of God and truth ..

Of all the people mentioned in the bible Gism most closely resembles the Gerasene demoniac SHOUTING gibberish uncontrollably among the tombstones, completely naked and impulsively cutting himself on the stones.

Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.

So, I was baptized when I was 8. I actually believed it all at that point.

Am I saved, in your view?

I believe none of it now.

Not up for me to determine, but I can tell you that without faith we cannot be saved, even if we have been baptized.

I also don't know if you ever recieved the Holy Ghost. And Baptism by water without recieving the Gift of the Holy Ghost is pretty useless as well.

Forum List

Back