Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
denmark-supermarket-combat-hoarding-1.jpg

Wititudes

Makes sense to me.

Americans have a right to hoard for their own protection

otherwise when the grasshoppers get hungry and the FEMA camps are full bernie and joe voters are going to start pillaging

otherwise when the grasshoppers get hungry and the FEMA camps are full bernie and joe voters are going to start pillaging
Well if you are all for hoarding, don't be surprised if other people start to follow the example that you your self right here make it as clear as crystal glass that you are more than willing to support. Question: Is what you may be doing yourself really something that you want everyone else out there to be doing too? In other words, if you really don't want other people to be out there playing such a game with you, why are you more than willing to take the needed time in order to show anyone how it is played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't go blaming anyone else should you be the one who is left with absolutely nothing when the dust finally settles.

Some stores, like Sam's Club, were voluntarily limiting purchases of the items most in demand, and kudos to them for that. Walmart on the other hand wasn't. Others were allowing seniors a hour of shopping before opening the doors to regular customers, Dollar General, iirc.

It makes no sense to hoard, since many states have passed laws allowing govt.s t seize your stuff if you don't feel like selling it a reasonable prices, and those of the scum who bought out warehouses full of the toilet paper, masks, and the like will now lose their asses, and face possible arrest to boot. I never thought I would ever thank Jeff Bezos for anything, but he deserves thanks for shutting down the gougers advertising on Amazon. Same kudos to E Bay and the other similar sites.

In other news, it's good times for the home schooling program sellers, a needed boost for that industry. Many probably won't go back to public schooling after the crisis is over, I'm betting.

Last edited:

Well if you are all for hoarding, don't be surprised if other people start to follow the example that you your self right here make it as clear as crystal glass that you are more than willing to support. Question: Is what you may be doing yourself really something that you want everyone else out there to be doing too? In other words, if you really don't want other people to be out there playing such a game with you, why are you more than willing to take the needed time in order to show anyone how it is played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't go blaming anyone else should you be the one who is left with absolutely nothing when the dust finally settles.
I think its irresponsible to have less than a month of vital supplies at all times

you may wish to live hand-to-mouth waiting for the government to feed you, but I dont

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think its irresponsible to have less than a month of vital supplies at all times

you may wish to live hand-to-mouth waiting for the government to feed you, but I dont
Such people are a liability. They are the ones responsible for bare shelves at the stores...

Doesn’t mean we have to.

Think about someone other than yourself once in a while.

Asshole.
Obviously we dont have to save for a rainy day

instead you and holly can live like beggars should the virus become so serious that civil order breaks down and its not safe to go out on the streets

or the government is ordering people to stay in their homes

if so I can last a while because I prepared but you didnt

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Such people are a liability. They are the ones responsible for bare shelves at the stores...
The bare shelves are caused by panic buyers who never thought ahead

I’m not a true Prepper, but I have always kept about one month of vital supplies and didnt need to clean out the store shelves

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I’m not a true Prepper, but I have always kept about one month of vital supplies and didnt need to clean out the store shelves
The bare shelves are caused by everyone who takes anything from them and that includes those who are like yourself. You and your ilk are going to be there to get whatever it is that you need or want at some point, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The bare shelves are caused by everyone who takes anything from them and that includes those who are like yourself. You and your ilk are going to be there to get whatever it is that you need or want at some point, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I didnt need to clean out the shelves since I already have a supply on hand before the panic began

but if I didnt I would be stocking up just like everyone else

I am told that gun shops are putting limits on how much ammo individusls can buy at one time

but again, how could anyone not have seen the need an ammunition stockpile before yesterday?

^^^ No, but you do take from the shelves at some point, right? How much you take whenever you are there does not matter. In one way or another, you are a contributor to the bare shelves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back