How to drive an irrational leftist insane

It wasn’t, but you know what was? The contents of the container the classified documents are in.

Know why they do that? Because if the contents of the container are items that Trump had been using, it’s evidence that he was in contact and working with the classified documents.

So in that sense, his passports are evidence of a crime.

Which container would that be?

Also they returned the passports pretty damn quick.

Which container would that be?

Also they returned the passports pretty damn quick.

The container could be a box. It could be a drawer.

They didn’t need the passports after they had thoroughly cataloged and documented them.

That just proves xiden is a petty little bitch.

Proves no such thing. After all the lies Trump told about the election, sending fake Trump electors to D.C., being derelict of duty for hours while some of his supports ransacked the Capitol, pressuring his VP to throw out the election, trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power... it would have been a risk of national security to give him access to classified information. That's demonstrated by the allegation against him now of sharing classified information with others who also don't enjoy a security clearance.

Proves no such thing. After all the lies Trump told about the election, sending fake Trump electors to D.C., being derelict of duty for hours while some of his supports ransacked the Capitol, pressuring his VP to throw out the election, trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power... it would have been a risk of national security to give him access to classified information. That's demonstrated by the allegation against him now of sharing classified information with others who also don't enjoy a security clearance.

Exactly who did he supposedly share information with? And what document did he supposedly share?

Exactly who did he supposedly share information with? And what document did he supposedly share?

It was purportedly a classified military document and the indictment says he shared it with a writer, a publisher & 2 staff members.

Put me in a round room and tell me to piss in the corner. I'll walk right in and piss in a spot of my choosing. "We said to piss in the corner!"

That's the corner now, which I've marked, so you don't forget where it is.

I don't think you fully understand the requirements of the 4th Amendment.

I do. I don’t think you fully understand what constitutes evidence of a crime.

Is there a point here or are you just trying to make a technical argument to avoid acknowledging Trump’s massive disregard for the law?

Forum List

Back