How To Get Federal Dollars For A Women's Health Clinic

You know what's not a hard choice?

USING BIRTH CONTROL!

You're welcome.

Tell me how much you value life, just not if it's the mother's if it's hers in danger from the pregnancy.

I love how consistent you are!
Show me how many mothers have died in childbirth, dumbass. I bet it is nowhere near the 50 million babies who have died. In fact, next to that spike, the dead mother number is subatomic.

Stop using them as human shields so you can kill babies indiscriminately. You are revealing much about your character.

Is there a reason why you refuse to talk about the fact that you think rape is the woman's fault?

Oh I know, because it's a disgusting viewpoint which makes you a disgusting person with no morals AT ALL.

How am I doing with the dramatic language?

The abortionists actually have the unmitigated gall to say the withholding of money from clinics which refuse to stop killing babies is immoral!

Incredible.

USING BIRTH CONTROL!

You're welcome.

Tell me how much you value life, just not if it's the mother's if it's hers in danger from the pregnancy.

Show me how many mothers have died in childbirth, dumbass. I bet it is nowhere near the 50 million babies who have died. In fact, next to that spike, the dead mother number is subatomic.

Stop using them as human shields so you can kill babies indiscriminately. You are revealing much about your character.

Is there a reason why you refuse to talk about the fact that you think rape is the woman's fault?
Now you are just flat out lying. Sooner or later, the true character of pro-abortionists come out.

"Pro lifers" dare to pretend that they care about life when reality says they don't give a shit about life. You're "pro-birth" at best.

According to the pro-death sicko in this topic, a woman who CHOSE to not use birth control and had consensual sex anyway should be able to kill her baby "because incest".

Wow.

The TardLogic™ at work here is amazing to behold.

USING BIRTH CONTROL!

You're welcome.

Now you are just flat out lying. Sooner or later, the true character of pro-abortionists come out.

Am I? Which post did you answer the question? I can't wait for this backpedal of an answer.

"Pro lifers" dare to pretend that they care about life when reality says they don't give a shit about life. You're "pro-birth" at best.
:lol:

You skated right up to it, but chickened out.

"Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

I know you pro-death people all too well.

So religious views should get to dictate federal policy now?
Ah, those pesky religious views which get in the way of the State mass murdering Jews the unborn. What a pain.

I say the will of the people should dictate policy as long as they don't violate anyone's rights. Planned Parenthood's rights are not being violated if I am not being forced to fund their abortion mills. Sorry.

You seem to think my tax dollars are an entitlement. I say let the voters decide how tax dollars are spent. Thanks to Congress, a state may now decide if they want to give taxpayers' money to abortionists.

So you don't think a woman's rights are being violated when you prevent her from making a choice about her own body?

I do agree though that the voters should decide how they want their tax dollars spent. But not at the expense of taking away the rights of someone.
So you don't think a woman's rights are being violated when you prevent her from making a choice about her own body?
A female has a right to choose responsibility!

USING BIRTH CONTROL!

You're welcome.

Am I? Which post did you answer the question? I can't wait for this backpedal of an answer.
I never said rape is the fault of the woman, liar.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

According to the pro-death sicko in this topic, a woman who CHOSE to not use birth control and had consensual sex anyway should be able to kill her baby "because incest".

Wow.

Are you able to make a single point without inventing a outrageous strawman? This thread says you can't.

So religious views should get to dictate federal policy now?
This is what makes liberals really sick in the head.

Being moral is bad. Being religious is bad.

Having "values" which allow slaughtering the unborn is good!

Wrong. Choice is good. Control over one's own body is good.

Your dramatic language to make your weak point is just sad.
Wrong. Choice is good. Control over one's own body is good.
Choosing to engage in responsible sex is a good choice!

I asked you a question and you avoided it.

You get to make wild assumptions about me but I dare can't say anything about you? That seems fair.

Wow.

Are you able to make a single point without inventing a outrageous strawman? This thread says you can't.
You used the sick tactic of grabbing incest and rape victims as human shields in a topic about the millions of abortions which abortion mills want us taxpayers to pay for.

So yeah. That's your argument: A woman who CHOOSES to use her body for sex without birth control should be able to murder the baby in her womb "because incest/rape".

And then you had the unbelievable sickness to lie and say I accused rape victims of being responsible for their rape!

Incredible.

Ok then I'll ask again, give you a fair chance at voicing your opinion.

If a woman is raped, should she be able to have an abortion?

Anyway. As I said. Mystery solved: If you want federal and state funding for your women's clinic, STOP PERFORMING ABORTIONS.

Easy peasy. I don't see how this has stumped them. I really don't.

Ok then I'll ask again, give you a fair chance at voicing your opinion.

If a woman is raped, should she be able to have an abortion?
Stop grabbing victims of rape and incest as human shields. I am not going to play along with your disgusting tactics.

A woman who has had consensual unprotected sex without birth control should not be able to get an abortion "because incest/rape". Got it, dummy?

50 million abortions. Nothing to do with rape or incest. Got it, dummy?

You want PP to have my tax dollars? Stop doing abortions. Got it, dummy?

I think we both know why you are intentionally avoiding answering my question.

Next time you pretend to be on some moral high ground, make sure you aren't so embarrassed by your own viewpoints you can't even share them on some internet messageboard.

Forum List

Back