How to get shot, legally, in 2 easy steps

This showed up in my FB feed.
Now, I have no idea if it is legitimate or not -- but if so....

... it is a perfect example of how anti gun loons are part of the problem, not the solution.
Come get some Jennifer! I see you point something at me and you are fucking DEAD in a heartbeat!

^^^ Case in point ^^^

Are you saying he should just let Jennifer spray him because she doesn't like guns? You're an idiot and the typical Liberal tool.
Yeah, apparently he thinks somebody should let a deranged liberal bitch just take their weapon after committing a physical assault...

What a fool!!!

Yeah, apparently he thinks somebody should let a deranged liberal bitch just take their weapon after committing a physical assault...
What a fool!!!
An unprovoked assault such as this in an irrational act.
Once your attacker commits an irrational act, all bets are out the window.

What a fool!!!
But it makes their agenda clear...

Arm the lunatics, then scream "gun control" when you have a bad outcome...

After all, the stupid bitch would probably be facing the cops' guns, since she would be armed after committing a felony robbery!!!

What a fool!!!
But it makes their agenda clear...
Arm the lunatics, then scream "gun control" when you have a bad outcome...
After all, the stupid bitch would probably be facing the cops' guns, since she would be armed after committing a felony robbery!!!
That's the other part of example of idiocy, of course.
"Yes, officer, I would very much like to press charges. No, Mr. DA, I will not be satisfied with a misdemeanor plea."
What's even better? She''ll probably tell the police that she did it, and why -- admitting premeditation and intent.

By open carrying, that jerk is clearly stating that he/she is more than willing to gun you down. It would idiotic to engage such an obviously mentally ill person.

Go to management, explain why you're leaving the store and, in front of the mgr, call the police.

And then get the hell out before the shooting starts.

Call the police??? For what? If it's open carry legal state...then no crime occurred.

This showed up in my FB feed.
Now, I have no idea if it is legitimate or not -- but if so....

... it is a perfect example of how anti gun loons are part of the problem, not the solution.
Come get some Jennifer! I see you point something at me and you are fucking DEAD in a heartbeat!

^^^ Case in point ^^^

So the lesson is....dont go around pepper spraying people you don't know. Right?

Why do you libs want everyone to be such pussies who sit around waiting to be victims?

By open carrying, that jerk is clearly stating that he/she is more than willing to gun you down. It would idiotic to engage such an obviously mentally ill person.

Go to management, explain why you're leaving the store and, in front of the mgr, call the police.

And then get the hell out before the shooting starts.

Call the police??? For what? If it's open carry legal state...then no crime occurred.
Sure one did... Matter of fact, a few ...

Robery and assault...

And odds are, they could add a firearms charge, since she ended up with a weapon during the commission of a couple of other felonies...

Forum List

Back