How to protect children from perverted doctors?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I knew a gynecologist who fucked transvestites in Thailand. I am convinced that it should not be allowed to children.
Many options are available to doctors that make them potentially dangerous for children, during examinations and so on.

Is it possible to protect children? Maybe introduce special tests?

The problem is aggravated by the fact that some of these procedures are carried out forcibly

I knew a gynecologist who fucked transvestites in Thailand. I am convinced that it should not be allowed to children.
Many options are available to doctors that make them potentially dangerous for children, during examinations and so on.

The problem is aggravated by the fact that some of these procedures are carried out forcibly

What the fuck are you yapping about.

Provide specific cases and facts. Who you fucked in Thailand is no concern to anyone.

• Banned
Provide specific cases and facts. Who you fucked in Thailand is no concern to anyone.
This is my "friend". He told this even at the table, not embarrassed when we drank alcohol. What am I supposed to give you stinking bitch? Hidden camera recording?

Were the transvestites children or gynecologist patients?
:worthless:

Wow just wow
It's not even surprising now. They have become insolent to the end now, they are not ashamed of anything. It can be seen that they feel the support of the left authorities. In the 90s, guys opened the doors of medical offices with a kick and they signed everything they were told, they were afraid of the people. Now it is not uncommon for medical scum to demand that they give way to the queue and parking spaces. They are aware of their power, because people go through medical examinations, take referrals through them, they simply engage in open extortion using their position, they do not care about morality and conventions for a long time.

Forum List

Back