How to Tell If the Government is Shutdown

Well, section 8 rentees in the private sector don't get paid during a shutdown. So, expect evictions if it runs more than 30 days.
Even in the dead of winter, my take is too F'in bad. National security takes precedence.

Illegal immigration does not constitute a national security issue.

It may at worst constitute a minor economic issue, but certainly not a national security issue.

White nationalists, however ARE a national security issue.

Yupp! Dems following orders of THEIR far left, hurtin' Americans.
Glad you agree an' Happy New Year.
Trump said he would own this, you should let him.

What he is really owning is exposing Dems as being anti-national security.
The joke's on you...
The joke is on you, you still think this pathological liar is truthful....somehow. I cannot even imagine the pretzel logic that lets you see this weakling as a good president.

Actions, grasshopper, not words.
He cannot even get a wall from a republican led congress, he is fucking useless at getting republicans to do his bidding. Actions? His actions are of a man who wants to be emperor rather than leader of a free country.

You just exposed your own ignorance of how laws get passed. I recommend Schoolhouse Rock's "I'm just a Bill".

Well, section 8 rentees in the private sector don't get paid during a shutdown. So, expect evictions if it runs more than 30 days.
Even in the dead of winter, my take is too F'in bad. National security takes precedence.

Illegal immigration does not constitute a national security issue.

It may at worst constitute a minor economic issue, but certainly not a national security issue.

White nationalists, however ARE a national security issue.

Stop being a white nationalist and it won't be a problem!

Trump said he would own this, you should let him.

What he is really owning is exposing Dems as being anti-national security.
The joke's on you...
The joke is on you, you still think this pathological liar is truthful....somehow. I cannot even imagine the pretzel logic that lets you see this weakling as a good president.

Actions, grasshopper, not words.
He cannot even get a wall from a republican led congress, he is fucking useless at getting republicans to do his bidding. Actions? His actions are of a man who wants to be emperor rather than leader of a free country.

You just exposed your own ignorance of how laws get passed. I recommend Schoolhouse Rock's "I'm just a Bill".

They need to bring those back on Sunday cartoons.

Forum List

Back