How to win the drug war and stop the violence.

my apologies,, I went back and looked and got you mixed up with another idiot with stupid ideas,,

there is nothing the government can do to win the drug wars other than surrender and tax it,, and that wont even be a win because they will use the money for other oppressive acts,,

my apologies,, I went back and looked and got you mixed up with another idiot with stupid ideas,,

there is nothing the government can do to win the drug wars other than surrender and tax it,, and that wont even be a win because they will use the money for other oppressive acts,,
I've learned that the government can do whatever it wants to do. They just aren't interested in winning their declared war on drugs. Sigh.

as we see times are a changing with the drug war,,
True. The government is now fighting the drug war with one hand and accommodating drug use with the other. (Previously it was fighting the drug war with that hand tied behind its back.)

Wrong.

Free drugs.
Free needles

Mandatory - "Take all you want but take all you took"
Mandatory - "DNR orders for ODs"

Might take a while.

Perhaps as long as a week.

My friend would love that! He'll take a 50-pack of syringes and put him down for another every 30 days. (He's diabetic, syringes cost more than his insulin.)

Drugs? No, nothing-well, OK, maybe a dimebag if there's any good stuff.

Every member of these street gangs is involved in the drug trade, therefore entire gangs are guilty of conspiracy and racketeering and could be arrested wholesale. Why this isn't being done is a mystery that surpasses understanding. This hardly a laughing matter. :mad:

How about catch and release II?

Catch the mules.
Add cyanide to their cargo.
Give them back their goods.
Apologize them for the inconvenience (that'll make liberals feel all warm and fuzzy).
Turn 'em loose to go forth and sell again.

Problem resolves itself so long as reported ODs are allowed to be given low priority.
You belong in a mental ward.

Forum List

Back