🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump Can Make Adam Schitt Go POOF

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

Jason Chaffetz is a stupid ass dip shit if he believes a sitting POTUS has the authority to revoke the security clearance of a sitting member of Congress.
Jason Chaffetz is a fucking goof ball & a 'has been' politician. He can go fuck himself.
That Fuax Nuwz shit is getting to Jason Chaffetz's tiny ass brain.

It’s so cool seeing we have 100 users here who are all experts at security clearance and yet no two people have the same opinion.

i elaborated that you are a liar & a troll.
Your insult was a cop out, not an elaboration of fact(s).

still nuthin' in the way of youtubes hmmmm?

liar liar your troll pants are on fire!

Hilarious!
Schiff believes Hillary commited a crime and puts 100% of his efforts into bringing down Trump.
1:19 and 3:26.

Investigate both!

oh for fuck's sake - the emails?????????? the EMAILS?????????????? it's over, johnny - it's over. done. fini. you wanna revisit that & have a do over just like BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ? thanx for wasting my time.

The e-mails that Schiff takes seriously.

because they were hacked.

i elaborated that you are a liar & a troll.
Your insult was a cop out, not an elaboration of fact(s).

still nuthin' in the way of youtubes hmmmm?

liar liar your troll pants are on fire!
And you’re still too much of a lazy ass to go to YouTube and watch any two minute video.
Perhaps tonight if I’m not busy.

:desk: OH OH OH!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URANIUM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! ya, that's the ticket!
And how did I know you would react in this manner?!

how did i know you would act like you did?

Forum List

Back