🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump Can Make Adam Schitt Go POOF

EVERYTHING in the Dossier has been confirmed, except the pee tape.

None of it has been confirmed...much to Hillary's chagrin after paying a million dollars to a Brit queer and russian FSB operatives to make it up. Those who got FISA warrants based on it are looking at time in Leavenworth.

The videos are each about 2 minutes long and you’re a phony.
You’re spending way more time than that posting ad hominems.

the only thing that is phony is your claims.
You’re a liar.
Schiff is constantly harping away on these videos that Trump conspired with the Russians to expose Hillary’s actual crime.
I will presume you watched 30 seconds at best and your feeble brain couldn’t handle the truth.
Over the weekend I will use my PC and link almost any video and state to the second where Schiff makes this statement; then you’ll probably run like a screaming harpy.

ooooooOOOOOooooooo i seeeeeeeeeeeee....................... you are trying to peddle that hillary was the one that conspired with the russians to ..... what?.............. lose? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................... good luck with that.

putin wanted trump to win so he can get the sanctions thru the magnitsky act lifted & possibly nab bill browder who got them put into law.

Maybe Private Russian Hackers Meddled in Election, Putin Says

& calling the hackers who got into the DNC computers, 'patriots'.

Putin Says 'Patriotic Hackers' May Have Targeted U.S. Election

& b4 you go on with any more of your silliness - a (R) paid for oppo research on trump first... when nothing was showing up after a short amt of time, they dropped it & hillary's campaign picked it up. not everything in the dossier has been confirmed, but nothing has been proven to be false. & oppo research isn't illegal.

there.... all finished now, so you can just give it up.
WTF are you talking about?
Schiff’s entire case is based on believing that Russia had proof that Hillary committed a crime.

yep - that's what i thought.

nuthin'. thanx for not disappointing me.
Elaborate as you are making a fool of yourself.

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

Are you suggesting that Trump attempt to obstruct justice AGAIN?

the only thing that is phony is your claims.
You’re a liar.
Schiff is constantly harping away on these videos that Trump conspired with the Russians to expose Hillary’s actual crime.
I will presume you watched 30 seconds at best and your feeble brain couldn’t handle the truth.
Over the weekend I will use my PC and link almost any video and state to the second where Schiff makes this statement; then you’ll probably run like a screaming harpy.

ooooooOOOOOooooooo i seeeeeeeeeeeee....................... you are trying to peddle that hillary was the one that conspired with the russians to ..... what?.............. lose? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................... good luck with that.

putin wanted trump to win so he can get the sanctions thru the magnitsky act lifted & possibly nab bill browder who got them put into law.

& b4 you go on with any more of your silliness - a (R) paid for oppo research on trump first... when nothing was showing up after a short amt of time, they dropped it & hillary's campaign picked it up. not everything in the dossier has been confirmed, but nothing has been proven to be false. & oppo research isn't illegal.

Schiff’s entire case is based on believing that Russia had proof that Hillary committed a crime.

i elaborated that you are a liar & a troll.

You’re a liar.

Your insult was a cop out, not an elaboration of fact(s).

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

I think he is enjoying playing with him currently. He’s such an asshat. It’s fun to call him pencil neck. It’s probably better to not let him off that easy. As far as Palosey goes, she doesn’t want anyone to interpret the findings of the report for her. She would rather have whatever is available picked apart and taken out of context. That way, she can come up with some more bullshit to focus on. She’s a miserable twat, IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't insult twats.

still nuthin' in the way of youtubes hmmmm?

liar liar your troll pants are on fire!

And you’re still too much of a lazy ass to go to YouTube and watch any two minute video.
Perhaps tonight if I’m not busy.

Go to youtube and search for “Adam Schiff Speech”.
Watch “Word for word: Rep Adam Schiff responds to GOP call to resign...”
It’s the one that’s 2:17 long.
At :46 he repeats for the 1,000th time that the Russians offered proof that Hillary committed a crime.
Because if she didn’t, all the bullshit accusations of “collusion” wouldn’t be worth a pound of dung.

Hilarious!
Schiff believes Hillary commited a crime and puts 100% of his efforts into bringing down Trump.
1:19 and 3:26.

Investigate both!

Hilarious!
Schiff believes Hillary commited a crime and puts 100% of his efforts into bringing down Trump.

Investigate both!

oh for fuck's sake - the emails?????????? the EMAILS?????????????? it's over, johnny - it's over. done. fini. you wanna revisit that & have a do over just like BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ? thanx for wasting my time.

Go to youtube and search for “Adam Schiff Speech”.
Watch “Word for word: Rep Adam Schiff responds to GOP call to resign...”
It’s the one that’s 2:17 long.
At :46 he repeats for the 1,000th time that the Russians offered proof that Hillary committed a crime.
Because if she didn’t, all the bullshit accusations of “collusion” wouldn’t be worth a pound of dung.

what's next? whitewater? seth rich? c'mon, now....

And you’re still too much of a lazy ass to go to YouTube and watch any two minute video.

:desk: OH OH OH!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URANIUM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! ya, that's the ticket!

Hilarious!

Investigate both!

oh for fuck's sake - the emails?????????? the EMAILS?????????????? it's over, johnny - it's over. done. fini. you wanna revisit that & have a do over just like BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ? thanx for wasting my time.

The e-mails that Schiff takes seriously.

No, not Uranium...the e-mails that Schiff took seriously.

And how did I know you would react in this manner?!

Forum List

Back