🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump Can Make Adam Schitt Go POOF

No liar, we are suggesting Trump get rid of that pos.

Trump has no authority over congress, dope.
Doesn't have to have any, liar.

Congress however, has oversight of the executive.

Good luck with that.

Yeah, let's watch Trump go after his political opponents.
That's what DICKtators do.
And the Republicans are OK with that.
Naw liar, Trump will be going after criminals.

Sure he will!

Trump has no authority over congress, dope.
Doesn't have to have any, liar.

Congress however, has oversight of the executive.

Good luck with that.

Yeah, let's watch Trump go after his political opponents.
That's what DICKtators do.
And the Republicans are OK with that.
Naw liar, Trump will be going after criminals.

Sure he will!
Democrats all, the crime party.

It’s called YouTube.
Search for Adam Schiff and listen to any of the videos.
But you won’t.

select 3 & i'll give them a view. now go - - - chop chop.
I’m using the App.
Watch any top 3 that pop up where Schiff is addressing members of Congress.

nope. i don't wanna take the time to do your job. you make the claim - you back it up.
The videos are each about 2 minutes long and you’re a phony.
You’re spending way more time than that posting ad hominems.

the only thing that is phony is your claims.
You’re a liar.
Schiff is constantly harping away on these videos that Trump conspired with the Russians to expose Hillary’s actual crime.
I will presume you watched 30 seconds at best and your feeble brain couldn’t handle the truth.
Over the weekend I will use my PC and link almost any video and state to the second where Schiff makes this statement; then you’ll probably run like a screaming harpy.

{{{ BIG GIANT FLASHING WARNING SIGN }}}
nobody met with the dude in their office PRIVATELY. why did trump also have the spy in the oval office with no other americans or press or even the official WH photographer there? funny how the rooooskies took pics & released them, though.

///////////////NUKE PLANT IMPLOSION///////////////

h840B7633

Bugsy Schitt is toast....toast I tell ya!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

"If Adam Schiff does not resign from this intel committee post, there is no level of incompetence and cynicism that could ever warrant resignation from it" - President Trump

<<<buzzer>>>

there were 2 meetings. one being a face to face in his office with rooooskie spy kislyac - & he lied about them... lying to congress is a bozo no-no AND he rightfully recused himself.

((((SIREN))))....Kislyac met with everybody who's anybody (Pelousy, Cryin Chuck et al) and still does. Forgetting something is now lying in Beto-World, but not out here in MAGA country
(pretty much everywhere). Sessions was PISSED about being accused of lying....too bad he didn't stand up on his hind legs, jump over a table and put a whippin on his accuser.....BTW, I never cared for Sessions after he voted against the auto company bailout...not because he was against it on principle, but to enhance the jap and kraut car companies he'd spent taxpayer money to build non-union factories in Alabama for jobs. So anyway, Schitt loses his security clearance, is recalled by angry stalinists in his district, walks out on a pier and never comes back.

the end.

nobody met with the dude in their office PRIVATELY. why did trump also have the spy in the oval office with no other americans or press or even the official WH photographer there? funny how the rooooskies took pics & released them, though.

Trump had cameramen from RT in the OO but no American press when he hosted Kislyak.
But, as Adam Schiff said, "'some people' think that's OK, but I don't".
Thank you Congressman Schiff for putting the Trump ass-kissers in their place.
Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia's, at Meeting With Russian ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../us/.../trump-russia-meeting-american-reporters-blocked.htm...
May 10, 2017 - Then, too, Mr. Tillerson left his American press contingent behind. ... The White Househad not divulged that Mr. Kislyak was to be present at ...

Russian state-owned news photographer in Oval Office raises alarms ...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/.../ct-russian-photographer-oval-office-201705...
May 11, 2017 - Russian state-owned news photographer in Oval Office raises alarms ... to allow the photographer into the Oval Office, Cohen replied on Twitter: "No it was not. ... of the U.S. press going through the main gate to the [White House] briefing room ... and shaking hands with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

President Trump's meeting with Russians closed to U.S. media, but not ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/10/...us-media...not.../101520384/
May 10, 2017 - Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov arrives at the White House ahead of Oval ... but not the U.S. press, was apparently allowed into an Oval Office meeting ... ambassador Sergei Kislyak, appeared in the Russian media.
He cant put anyone in place by lying, liar.

shiff didn't lie about anything.

select 3 & i'll give them a view. now go - - - chop chop.
I’m using the App.

nope. i don't wanna take the time to do your job. you make the claim - you back it up.

You’re a liar.
Schiff is constantly harping away on these videos that Trump conspired with the Russians to expose Hillary’s actual crime.
I will presume you watched 30 seconds at best and your feeble brain couldn’t handle the truth.
Over the weekend I will use my PC and link almost any video and state to the second where Schiff makes this statement; then you’ll probably run like a screaming harpy.

ooooooOOOOOooooooo i seeeeeeeeeeeee....................... you are trying to peddle that hillary was the one that conspired with the russians to ..... what?.............. lose? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................... good luck with that.

putin wanted trump to win so he can get the sanctions thru the magnitsky act lifted & possibly nab bill browder who got them put into law.

Maybe Private Russian Hackers Meddled in Election, Putin Says

& calling the hackers who got into the DNC computers, 'patriots'.

Putin Says 'Patriotic Hackers' May Have Targeted U.S. Election

& b4 you go on with any more of your silliness - a (R) paid for oppo research on trump first... when nothing was showing up after a short amt of time, they dropped it & hillary's campaign picked it up. not everything in the dossier has been confirmed, but nothing has been proven to be false. & oppo research isn't illegal.

there.... all finished now, so you can just give it up.

Last edited:

///////////////NUKE PLANT IMPLOSION///////////////

h840B7633

Bugsy Schitt is toast....toast I tell ya!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

please hold your breath while waiting for that. why does your 'president' who sports a tribble on his head & has the complexion of a mango... all by choice.... think he has the right to make fun of anybody?

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

He was cleared of NOTHING.
Please be kind enough to answer my question.

What question? You weren't even part of the thread you quoted....
You realize that 26Milliion in tax dollars were spent to investigate that Russia hypnotized Liberals into voting for Trump.

You do realize that Mueller recovered more than $40 million from Paul Manaforte in back taxes, fines, and restitution, so the Mueller investigation actually made millions more money than it the taxpayers. A good lawyer always pays his own fees.
You do realize that almost every Representative in Albany has pilfered millions in taxpayer dollars.

Which has what to do with Schiff stating for over 2 years that Hillary committed a crime and not one Democrat cares?

Don’t you mean Trump.

First off, Trump has been committing crimes since before he ran for President, throughout his campaign, and afterwards. We don’t know what they are because we haven’t seen the Mueller report.

Calling Trump a “criminal” is factually accurate, and should be encouraged.laybe Trump should resign for calling Hillary Clinton a “criminal”, when she’s never been charged with a crime, much less convicted, and Trump has “settled” numerous criminal cases, and paid millions in fines and restitution.

Even if there is no criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russians, there was collusion. We’ve all seen it, in the open. The Trump Tower meeting.

Then there’s all the lies about Russians. Trump is trying to sell the American public that he’s been exonerated so that when the Mueller Report comes out, people will have forgotten he’s guilty of obstruction, and lying, and a lot of other things.

I’m using the App.

You’re a liar.

ooooooOOOOOooooooo i seeeeeeeeeeeee....................... you are trying to peddle that hillary was the one that conspired with the russians to ..... what?.............. lose? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................... good luck with that.

putin wanted trump to win so he can get the sanctions thru the magnitsky act lifted & possibly nab bill browder who got them put into law.

& b4 you go on with any more of your silliness - a (R) paid for oppo research on trump first... when nothing was showing up after a short amt of time, they dropped it & hillary's campaign picked it up. not everything in the dossier has been confirmed, but nothing has been proven to be false. & oppo research isn't illegal.

WTF are you talking about?
Schiff’s entire case is based on believing that Russia had proof that Hillary committed a crime.

You’re a liar.

Schiff’s entire case is based on believing that Russia had proof that Hillary committed a crime.

A correction to the earlier post. The Republicans started the opposition research on Trump, but cancelled the project when Trump had enough votes to secure the nomination, which is the point where the Clinton campaign's lawyers hired GPS.

EVERYTHING in the Dossier has been confirmed, except the pee tape.

Last edited:
Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

Wow...Schiff has REALLY gotten under Trump (and his minions) skin(s).

Real men take it.

Babies FREAK.

You’re a liar.

A correction to the earlier post. The Republicans started the opposition research on Trump, but cancelled the project when Trump had enough votes to secure the nomination, which is the point where the Clinton campaign's lawyers hired GPS.

EVERYTHING in the Dossier has been confirmed, except the pee tape.
News Alert!
Neither Party wants Trump in The White House.

Why?
Corporate America loves Slave Labor.

You’re a liar.

yep - that's what i thought.

nuthin'. thanx for not disappointing me.

Does anybody realize how important Adam shift job as Intel chair is ??

Collusion is a joke Any time spent on this and not real threats is insane!

It puts America in great jeopardy .. any attacks blood will be on his hands

Forum List

Back