🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump Can Make Adam Schitt Go POOF

lol... jeffery beuregard session III recused himself after he was caught lying to congress about his russian contacts. & rightfully so.

d'oh!

GONG! He met briefly in a room with the russian ambassador at a meet and greet with a hundred people around....it meant nothing and he didn't even remember doing it....several other congress critters did the same thing...that's what those things are for. So instead of giving that panel the finger and standing his ground, he folded and Rosenstein took over the DOJ...pitiful that you didn't know that....
Don’t you get it!
Trump bad because Hillary broke the law!

noooooooooooooo trump bad because trump bad!
Schiff should be thanked for admitting Hillary committed a crime.

lol... when did he do that pray tell?
Schiff is so cool.
Every video on YouTube he says Hillary committed a crime and Trump encouraged the Russians to expose it.

GONG! He met briefly in a room with the russian ambassador at a meet and greet with a hundred people around....it meant nothing and he didn't even remember doing it....several other congress critters did the same thing...that's what those things are for. So instead of giving that panel the finger and standing his ground, he folded and Rosenstein took over the DOJ...pitiful that you didn't know that....
Don’t you get it!

Schiff is so cool.
Every video on YouTube he says Hillary committed a crime and Trump encouraged the Russians to expose it.

uh-huh....that's what i thought.

Don’t you get it!

Schiff is so cool.

I think it’s really cool that Schiff reiterates that Hillary committed a crime and not one Democrat gives a shit.

Don’t you get it!

Schiff is so cool.

Are you looking at these videos or just being an asshole?

Don’t you get it!

Schiff is so cool.

And isn’t it interesting that the only media outlets that have been reporting in accordance with Schiff are the Conservative outlets?

Schiff is so cool.

I think it’s really cool that Schiff reiterates that Hillary committed a crime and not one Democrat gives a shit.

lol... that methane is pretty thick in that (R) bubble 'eh?

Schiff is so cool.

I see you don’t know how to use YouTube.

Schiff is so cool.

And isn’t it interesting that the only media outlets that have been reporting in accordance with Schiff are the Conservative outlets?

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

Schiff is so cool.

i see you made the claim but you can't back it up.

Schiff is so cool.

It’s called YouTube.
Search for Adam Schiff and listen to any of the videos.
But you won’t.

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

That would be unprecidented cuntery that would no doubt be impeachable. It's a good way to make an enemy of congress.

No he wasn't cleared. even Barr - Trump's Lackey - said so in his summary.

People don't like the spineless weenies that the Republicans have become.

You have an idiot and a traitor for a President, and a bunch of spineless weenies in Congress...and that's all you got!
Pay attention...he was cleared of collusion by Mueller and cleared of obstruction by Barr.....you deny it at your own political detriment....

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

He was cleared of NOTHING.
Please be kind enough to answer my question.

What question? You weren't even part of the thread you quoted....
You realize that 26Milliion in tax dollars were spent to investigate that Russia hypnotized Liberals into voting for Trump.

You do realize that Mueller recovered more than $40 million from Paul Manafort in back taxes, fines, and restitution, so the Mueller investigation actually made millions more money than it cost the taxpayers. A good lawyer always pays his own fees.

It’s called YouTube.
But you won’t.

select 3 & i'll give them a view. now go - - - chop chop.

Pay attention...he was cleared of collusion by Mueller and cleared of obstruction by Barr.....you deny it at your own political detriment....

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

He was cleared of NOTHING.
Please be kind enough to answer my question.

What question? You weren't even part of the thread you quoted....
You realize that 26Milliion in tax dollars were spent to investigate that Russia hypnotized Liberals into voting for Trump.

You do realize that Mueller recovered more than $40 million from Paul Manaforte in back taxes, fines, and restitution, so the Mueller investigation actually made millions more money than it the taxpayers. A good lawyer always pays his own fees.
You do realize that almost every Representative in Albany has pilfered millions in taxpayer dollars.

Which has what to do with Schiff stating for over 2 years that Hillary committed a crime and not one Democrat cares?

It’s called YouTube.
But you won’t.

I’m using the App.
Watch any top 3 that pop up where Schiff is addressing members of Congress.

It’s called YouTube.
But you won’t.

I’m using the App.

nope. i don't wanna take the time to do your job. you make the claim - you back it up.

<<<buzzer>>>

there were 2 meetings. one being a face to face in his office with rooooskie spy kislyac - & he lied about them... lying to congress is a bozo no-no AND he rightfully recused himself.

((((SIREN))))....Kislyac met with everybody who's anybody (Pelousy, Cryin Chuck et al) and still does. Forgetting something is now lying in Beto-World, but not out here in MAGA country
(pretty much everywhere). Sessions was PISSED about being accused of lying....too bad he didn't stand up on his hind legs, jump over a table and put a whippin on his accuser.....BTW, I never cared for Sessions after he voted against the auto company bailout...not because he was against it on principle, but to enhance the jap and kraut car companies he'd spent taxpayer money to build non-union factories in Alabama for jobs. So anyway, Schitt loses his security clearance, is recalled by angry stalinists in his district, walks out on a pier and never comes back.

the end.

It’s called YouTube.
But you won’t.

I’m using the App.

nope. i don't wanna take the time to do your job. you make the claim - you back it up.
The videos are each about 2 minutes long and you’re a phony.
You’re spending way more time than that posting ad hominems.

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

Are you suggesting that Trump attempt to obstruct justice AGAIN?
No liar, we are suggesting Trump get rid of that pos.

Trump has no authority over congress, dope.

Forum List

Back