🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump Can Make Adam Schitt Go POOF

Are you suggesting that Trump attempt to obstruct justice AGAIN?
He was cleared...but if you insist on ignoring that fact you do so at the risk of never winning another national election...ever.....people don't like whiners.....they like winners....

No he wasn't cleared. even Barr - Trump's Lackey - said so in his summary.

People don't like the spineless weenies that the Republicans have become.

You have an idiot and a traitor for a President, and a bunch of spineless weenies in Congress...and that's all you got!
oh-ok frances. is the investigation closed? are there any active indictments to invoke? name something that is now active?

I got some news for you....

The Meuller investigation is only one of many, many investigations of Trump and his minions, so the investigations are not closed by a long shot.

The Mueller investigation was inconclusive at best...however, once Mueller's report is turned over to Congress, they may find a very different conclusion than Barr found.

You have an idiot and a traitor for a President, and a bunch of spineless weenies in Congress...and that's all you got!
Pay attention...he was cleared of collusion by Mueller and cleared of obstruction by Barr.....you deny it at your own political detriment....

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

He was cleared of NOTHING.
Please be kind enough to answer my question.

What question? You weren't even part of the thread you quoted....
You realize that 26Milliion in tax dollars were spent to investigate that Russia hypnotized Liberals into voting for Trump.

The Russians did a whole lot more than their social media campaign. Try paying attention.

Well, there is a "need to know" aspect. Being elected to an office gives one a need to know. The executive branch is not more powerful than congress. The Trumpbots are now winging it on that .. but of course when Obama was potus ….

Not all congressional staff have full access and not all executive staff do either, but they are not elected. If either a president or a congress decided that it's access to need to know was prevented for partisan reasons …. the courts decide.

Horseshit....I already explained how it works....when a clearance is pulled there is no review by the "courts" or anybody else.
Congressmen and Presidents don't have security clearances, tadpole.

Wilful abuse of power. I suppose now you'll pretend to be a lawyer and tell me he can't be impeached for that....

Don't have to pretend anything...cite the law that forbids him from doing it or admit it's baloney.

§ 11.448 Abuse of office.
A person acting or purporting to act in an official capacity or taking advantage of such actual or purported capacity commits a misdemeanor if, knowing that his or her conduct is illegal, he or she:

(a) Subjects another to arrest, detention, search, seizure, mistreatment, dispossession, assessment, lien or other infringement of personal or property rights; or

(b) Denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power or immunity.
25 CFR § 11.448 - Abuse of office.

Stripping Shiff or any other member of Congress the power/privilege they have to be on certain committees, for the sole purpose of impeding an oversight / national security investigation concerning trump's role in said investigation is certainly an abuse of office & another obstruction of justice

Pay attention...he was cleared of collusion by Mueller and cleared of obstruction by Barr.....you deny it at your own political detriment....

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

You realize that 26Milliion in tax dollars were spent to investigate that Russia hypnotized Liberals into voting for Trump.

The Russians did a whole lot more than their social media campaign. Try paying attention.
Do you realize how much of an idiot you are?
What was this meddling and how did it succeed in influencing Liberals to vote for Trump?

Congressmen and Presidents don't have security clearances, tadpole.

So you're drunk eh, fish-eyes? You should take what you imagine to be true day after day and link it...just once.

Well, there is a "need to know" aspect. Being elected to an office gives one a need to know. The executive branch is not more powerful than congress. The Trumpbots are now winging it on that .. but of course when Obama was potus ….

Not all congressional staff have full access and not all executive staff do either, but they are not elected. If either a president or a congress decided that it's access to need to know was prevented for partisan reasons …. the courts decide.

Horseshit....I already explained how it works....when a clearance is pulled there is no review by the "courts" or anybody else.

Nobody, including the President, can pull anyone's clearance arbitrarily. They have to have good cause and it can be challenged in court.

If you knew a damn thing about security clearances, you'd know that they only entitle any person to information that they need to do their job. It's called the 'need to know'. Revoking anyone's clearance without cause is effectively firing them - it prevents them from doing their job. It can not be done arbitrarily.

And it certainly can not be done for political purposes.

In this case, pulling Schiff's clearances would be an obstruction of justice.

§ 11.448 Abuse of office.
A person acting or purporting to act in an official capacity or taking advantage of such actual or purported capacity commits a misdemeanor if, knowing that his or her conduct is illegal, he or she:

(a) Subjects another to arrest, detention, search, seizure, mistreatment, dispossession, assessment, lien or other infringement of personal or property rights; or

(b) Denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power or immunity.
25 CFR § 11.448 - Abuse of office.

Stripping Shiff or any other member of Congress the power/privilege they have to be on certain committees, for the sole purpose of impeding an oversight / national security investigation concerning trump's role in said investigation is certainly an abuse of office & another obstruction of justice

:lmao: I'd say nice try but seriously stupid...abuse of office has to result in some gain, monetary or otherwise....if the National Background Investigations Bureau deems Schitt to have violated his SF-86, it's a done deal...no reprieve.

Learn to read idiot!

What was this meddling and how did it succeed in influencing Liberals to vote for Trump?

Wow, have you been asleep for the past 2 years?

If you need a fairly complete list, go find a video of Schiff's speech to the rest of his committee members yesterday. He did a pretty good job summing things up...while he tore his Republican committee members a new A-hole.

Nobody, including the President, can pull anyone's clearance arbitrarily. They have to have good cause and it can be challenged in court.

If you knew a damn thing about security clearances, you'd know that they only entitle any person to information that they need to do their job. It's called the 'need to know'. Revoking anyone's clearance without cause is effectively firing them - it prevents them from doing their job. It can not be done arbitrarily.

Your wiki search left out something, dummy...well, two things, I've had two different levels of security clearances, and second, Trump has the authority but doesn't have to use it...all he has to do is recommend a review and the National Background Investigations Bureau takes it from there. It has nothing to do with politics....Schitt is clearly a national security risk due to mental illness.

Richard, the constitution provides who gets to be a congress person, and also what congress has to do. The President doesn't get to say one congressman he doesn't like doesn't get to do the job he was elected to do, and to which committee the congress assigns him to.

Even Congress's power over who gets to be a congressman and what he gets to do is limited by …. the constitution.

POwell v. McCormick 395 US 486 (1969)

Of course, if a congresscriter commits a crime involving use of govt materials…. that is another matter.

If you need a fairly complete list, go find a video of Schiff's speech to the rest of his committee members yesterday. He did a pretty good job summing things up...while he tore his Republican committee members a new A-hole.
Ad hominem...
I want to see you prove you were paying attention.
Provide one example of how Russia influenced the election.

Ad hominem...
You can read the Mueller indictment of the KGB cyber team yourself.

The potus doesn't get to fire congress. And even congress can't do that.

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

No fucking way. We want that stupid idiot to be the face of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Every day he's out there making an ass off himself is a good day for America.

Ad hominem...
Here’s the deal...
I have had discussions with people on both sides of the aisle who have heard what they wanted to hear.
I want to hear from anyone who automatically tells me I’m an idiot because of who I voted for in order to see if the person is full of shit.

Ad hominem...
Plus you believe I haven’t been following this bullshit for 2 years.

Jason Chaffetz was on last night saying if the President pulls his security clearance like he did Brennan's, the lying little turd can't serve on the intel committee. Pelousy would go ballistic and the never-Trumpers in Congress would too, but so what?... Nothing would change....another democrap would replace him and the idiocy would go on, only not as much leaking, lying, and treason. Is this feasible? Chaffetz thinks so and he should know.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

im-62768.jpg

And Shiff would file a lawsuit against Trump for pulling the clearance, just like CNN and Jim Accosta, and the courts would order Trump to reinstate Shiff clearance.

American laws and the Constitution prevent Trump from using the power of the Presidency to "punish" his opponents. Any attempt by Trump to "go after" his critics using the power of the Presidency, would an impeachable offence.

Learn to read idiot!

You do realize having 'not enough evidence' is more than likely having 'no evidence, Richard.
Looks like this is an idea that has traction from the Rat responses...We told you to accept the election outcome and not mess with Trump....now comes the payback.

p.s. payback is a BITCH. :badgrin:
I remember in the presidential debates the democrats holding Trump's feet to the fire in accepting the outcome
of the up coming election. Wow! The irony

Forum List

Back