🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump Can Make Adam Schitt Go POOF

He can try to revoke a sitting congressperson's clearance, esp a chairman's. LOL
The president can do that with one stroke of the pen....the president is in charge of national security....not Pelosi.....and not Mr. Shitt.....

Exactly, like Hillary was forced to give up hers

Hillary Clinton Loses Security Clearance

October 13, 2018 RT 0 Comments

By RT

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton no longer has a security clearance. Five of her former aides also lost theirs, following a scandal over her use of a private email server while running the State Department.
You sure she didn't lose it because she is out of office and no longer running for office?

He can try to revoke a sitting congressperson's clearance, esp a chairman's. LOL
The president can do that with one stroke of the pen....the president is in charge of national security....not Pelosi.....and not Mr. Shitt.....

By RT

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton no longer has a security clearance. Five of her former aides also lost theirs, following a scandal over her use of a private email server while running the State Department.

was she an active member of Congress when that happened?

Why did she still have one along with her aids?

that is the way clearances work, they are active till they expire or are revoked. Along with a clearance comes access and it is the access that is always taken away when someone moves on. Every member of the military that gets out with an honorable discharge keeps the clearance they had until such time as it expires. It is not worth the time and money to revoke them all.

Oh really?

A quick example that you are wrong, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carters security clearance never expires, I was just looking at the subject.

By RT

that is the way clearances work, they are active till they expire or are revoked. Along with a clearance comes access and it is the access that is always taken away when someone moves on. Every member of the military that gets out with an honorable discharge keeps the clearance they had until such time as it expires. It is not worth the time and money to revoke them all.

Oh really?

A quick example that you are wrong, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carters security clearance never expires, I was just looking at the subject.

how does that make me wrong? I said they were active till they expire or are revoked. If theirs never expire then they will remain active.

By RT

You sure she didn't lose it because she is out of office and no longer running for office?

the Date was October 13 2018, she have been out of official government buss. since Feb 13th 2013

Wilful abuse of power. I suppose now you'll pretend to be a lawyer and tell me he can't be impeached for that....

Don't have to pretend anything...cite the law that forbids him from doing it or admit it's baloney.

By RT

Actually,nothing like that at all, as clinton requested her own security clearance be let to lapse. In 2018. But thank you for the russian propaganda, just in case nobody here has facebook, comrade.

Oh...Shiff was committee chair for two years?

He was ranking member....he saw everything the chairman saw....got any more straws to cling to or will you wave the white flag? (recommended).

& the house investigations got shut down many months ago... the minority (D)s at the time had their questions stifled & the chairs refused to have people such as traitor tot, the human sausage casing steve bannon, & i believe even roger stone to come back for additional questioning... so no.............. not everything was revealed & enlightening. & it's just too fucking bad for y'all that it's taking place now.

Last edited:
Looks like this is an idea that has traction from the Rat responses...We told you to accept the election outcome and not mess with Trump....now comes the payback.

p.s. payback is a BITCH. :badgrin:

Are you suggesting that Trump attempt to obstruct justice AGAIN?
He was cleared...but if you insist on ignoring that fact you do so at the risk of never winning another national election...ever.....people don't like whiners.....they like winners....

No he wasn't cleared. even Barr - Trump's Lackey - said so in his summary.

People don't like the spineless weenies that the Republicans have become.

You have an idiot and a traitor for a President, and a bunch of spineless weenies in Congress...and that's all you got!
oh-ok frances. is the investigation closed? are there any active indictments to invoke? name something that is now active?

By RT

Oh really?

Clinton gave hers up in Oct. 2018. They had allowed her to keep it past the election campaign because she was doing research.
Whether it was because of the server, who knows? I sure am not taking RT's word for it.

By RT

the Date was October 13 2018, she have been out of official government buss. since Feb 13th 2013
Don't the candidates for President have clearances?

He was cleared...but if you insist on ignoring that fact you do so at the risk of never winning another national election...ever.....people don't like whiners.....they like winners....

You have an idiot and a traitor for a President, and a bunch of spineless weenies in Congress...and that's all you got!
Tell us how many Liberals friends of yours were hypnotized into voting for Trump.

None of my 'liberal' friends voted for Trump.As far as most of the people who did vote for him, it wasn't hypnosis, it was plain stupidity.

Pay attention...he was cleared of collusion by Mueller and cleared of obstruction by Barr.....you deny it at your own political detriment....

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

He was cleared of NOTHING.
Please be kind enough to answer my question.

What question? You weren't even part of the thread you quoted....

By RT

Oh really?

how does that make me wrong? I said they were active till they expire or are revoked. If theirs never expire then they will remain active.
Well, there is a "need to know" aspect. Being elected to an office gives one a need to know. The executive branch is not more powerful than congress. The Trumpbots are now winging it on that .. but of course when Obama was potus ….

Not all congressional staff have full access and not all executive staff do either, but they are not elected. If either a president or a congress decided that it's access to need to know was prevented for partisan reasons …. the courts decide.

Tell us how many Liberals friends of yours were hypnotized into voting for Trump.

None of my 'liberal' friends voted for Trump.As far as most of the people who did vote for him, it wasn't hypnosis, it was plain stupidity.
So what you are in effect saying is that Russia did not influence the election.

Wilful abuse of power. I suppose now you'll pretend to be a lawyer and tell me he can't be impeached for that....

Don't have to pretend anything...cite the law that forbids him from doing it or admit it's baloney.
LOL
Yeah, it's fine. That's why they call it ABUSE. To me, that's worse than money laundering. If a President did that, just to stop an investigation against his Holy Self, I'd support kicking his fat ass out the door right that minute.

Well, there is a "need to know" aspect. Being elected to an office gives one a need to know. The executive branch is not more powerful than congress. The Trumpbots are now winging it on that .. but of course when Obama was potus ….

Not all congressional staff have full access and not all executive staff do either, but they are not elected. If either a president or a congress decided that it's access to need to know was prevented for partisan reasons …. the courts decide.

Horseshit....I already explained how it works....when a clearance is pulled there is no review by the "courts" or anybody else.

Pay attention...he was cleared of collusion by Mueller and cleared of obstruction by Barr.....you deny it at your own political detriment....

Learn to read idiot!

Barr summary clearly stated that he was not exonerated for obstruction and that there was not enough evidence of collusion to bring criminal charges.

He was cleared of NOTHING.
Please be kind enough to answer my question.

What question? You weren't even part of the thread you quoted....
You realize that 26Milliion in tax dollars were spent to investigate that Russia hypnotized Liberals into voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back