How Trump ends DC Culture

Trump and his organization are milking their positions for all it's worth. If you think it's bad then apply those standards to your man first.

How so, TRUMP, Ivanka and Jared take no salary for their patriotic service to the US. Ivanka had a successful clothing line that she dropped, and both her and Jared were successful in their fields before TRUMP became POTUS.

What the OP is taking about is how people who had no experience in a particular field or industry benefited financially due to being related to an elected official in Washington.
Trumpbots like you are all consumed by Biden but refuse to even entertain the possibility that Trump's kids are doing the same shit. Until you are prepared to hold your own politicians to the same standards you expect from the opposition you are nothing but a hack. If Biden and his son are wrong then so are the Trumps. Kind of sucks for you to have an amoral, corrupt president that has made it impossible to take a moral stand on anything.

So we ought to ignore what Biden did and focus on what the Trump kids might be doing? Now that sounds like the typical liberal logic.
All I am saying is apply the same standards of conduct or be rightly labeled a hack. Trump's kids are uniquely positioned to sell access to the president and have been for 3 years. I find it highly likely they are doing exactly that. Do you care?

Trump and his organization are milking their positions for all it's worth. If you think it's bad then apply those standards to your man first.

How so, TRUMP, Ivanka and Jared take no salary for their patriotic service to the US. Ivanka had a successful clothing line that she dropped, and both her and Jared were successful in their fields before TRUMP became POTUS.

What the OP is taking about is how people who had no experience in a particular field or industry benefited financially due to being related to an elected official in Washington.
Trumpbots like you are all consumed by Biden but refuse to even entertain the possibility that Trump's kids are doing the same shit. Until you are prepared to hold your own politicians to the same standards you expect from the opposition you are nothing but a hack. If Biden and his son are wrong then so are the Trumps. Kind of sucks for you to have an amoral, corrupt president that has made it impossible to take a moral stand on anything.

So we ought to ignore what Biden did and focus on what the Trump kids might be doing? Now that sounds like the typical liberal logic.
All I am saying is apply the same standards of conduct or be rightly labeled a hack. Trump's kids are uniquely positioned to sell access to the president and have been for 3 years. I find it highly likely they are doing exactly that. Do you care?

Being in a position to sell access is much different than actually doing it. Trump's kids were, by most standards, quite successful before they were in this position. Hunter Biden, not even close.

Being in a position to sell access is much different than actually doing it. Trump's kids were, by most standards, quite successful before they were in this position. Hunter Biden, not even close.
I see, so you think if political children are somewhat successful, even if it was still on account of daddy, it's perfectly OK for them to use their family political connections for personal gain. In your mind the distinction is the level of prior success rather than the using of daddy's name? I really don't get it but that's not what this is about anyway. It must really be difficult to split hairs that finely to justify Trump's actions.

I see, so you think if political children are somewhat successful, even if it was still on account of daddy, it's perfectly OK for them to use their family political connections for personal gain. In your mind the distinction is the level of prior success rather than the using of daddy's name? I really don't get it but that's not what this is about anyway. It must really be difficult to split hairs that finely to justify Trump's actions.

If anything TRUMP getting into politics, achieving the highest level of success on his first try, is hurting TRUMP's kids ability to do business around the world. TRUMP was much more popular with liberals before he became POTUS with an America First platform.

If anything TRUMP getting into politics, achieving the highest level of success on his first try, is hurting TRUMP's kids ability to do business around the world. TRUMP was much more popular with liberals before he became POTUS with an America First platform.
Sorry guy, not buying any of it. I am pretty sure at this point his kids are not happy dad decided to risk everything on the biggest ego trip ever but like him they are amoral opportunists. Access to the president is a valuable commodity and they are the very type who are going to sell it with dad's blessing.

"America First Platform" ??? Really? Is that what you see here?

Sorry guy, not buying any of it. I am pretty sure at this point his kids are not happy dad decided to risk everything on the biggest ego trip ever but like him they are amoral opportunists. Access to the president is a valuable commodity and they are the very type who are going to sell it with dad's blessing.

I have no doubt TRUMP's kids support their father 110%. I won't be surprised if any of them run for office at some point.

I have no doubt TRUMP's kids support their father 110%. I won't be surprised if any of them run for office at some point.
No matter what Trump will finish his presidency in shame and disgrace. While I have no doubt you would vote for his sleazy amoral hellspawn the rest of America not so much.

No matter what Trump will finish his presidency in shame and disgrace. While I have no doubt you would vote for his sleazy amoral hellspawn the rest of America not so much.

Alot of non-linky accusations on your part.

Most Americans want REAL proof.

What? You want a link to my opinion?

On 2nd thought no!....since your opinions are lame, rooted in your TDS.
Carry on, my wayward son.....

Sure, too bad we won't know that for another 5 years.

Considering your opinion is pretty worthless...no.

Forum List

Back