How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and democrats

Yes......it would be nice if more people were able to see through hilary........

Clinton just spewed the same old tired Democrat slogans. Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. That's good enough for me. He's earned my support.

I don't think Trump did well except for the beginning half hour. He was abrupt, bullyish and obviously unprepared. I will still vote for him because unlike Hillary, he has not proven his incompetency on the world stage. The incompetency, dishonesty and thought for only her own welfare has been proven again and again.

I don't think Trump did well except for the beginning half hour. He was abrupt, bullyish and obviously unprepared. I will still vote for him because unlike Hillary, he has not proven his incompetency on the world stage. The incompetency, dishonesty and thought for only her own welfare has been proven again and again.
Do you have multiple personality disorder? :eusa_eh: You threw him under the bus 3 months ago.

Do you have multiple personality disorder? :eusa_eh: You threw him under the bus 3 months ago.
So, although I think he did poorly on this debate, I said Hillary is a proven incompetent and he has not proven incompetency in his dealings. Hillary's negatives are too much for me to bear. So, I'll vote Trump and keep my fingers crossed.

Dot Com, it's called being honest.

Forum List

Back