How was your 4th of July?

.... Only way to get ahead in life is to be strong.

Explains why YOU will never get ahead in life.

Anyone who makes up bullshit stories about their own hatred and fear on my nation's Independence Day is weak. Weak in character, weak in reason, weak no doubt in every other way. Poor fiction from a shit person.

Other people aren't welcome? And you get to decide this? Someone who works minimum wage jobs when you can get one?
THEY don't and won't find it welcoming. There are SOME democrats here but very very few and they know not to try and impose their liberal BS on the community because we don't want it nor will we stand for it. Its north Georgia its a Conservative place and we will keep it that way. WE the parents have a HUGE amount of control over the school system WE the citizens control most of the county and city! I love it here. Been here almost a year and hopefully never leave.

And how's that working out for you?

Your life still seems to be full of misery.
My life is good. Other than a car breaking down and having to get another one its about as well as I can expect right now. Done with 4 college classes with a 3.4 GPA so far,wife is done with 7 months of school and graduates next year and will continue her education I graduate in 2019 as well with a degree...life is looking UP! Looking forward to reelecting Trump in 2020!

See, the funny thing you talk about your life. Life if looking up. That's great. Your life.

Then the last sentence is straight out of the political handbook. "Looking forward to reelecting Trump in 2020!".

The only people I know who talk like that are people whose lives revolve around politics. Who can't think about life in terms of anything else other than politics. They can't think straight.

Your life isn't on the up because of Trump. If Trump gets elected or not, at some point you'll probably end up losing your job, if you're unlucky, because of the way the politicians run things. Politics is more important than YOU. Their career is more important than YOU.

And yet you're worshiping these people. I don't get it.
Nah my ENTIRE life is not Politics but I can SEE President Trump's policies HELPING America and Americans. Not just me but my family members,friends AND people here.

And how do you see that?

Bush W.'s policies led to an economic recession that saw 7 million people lose their homes, and some rich people like Warren Buffet earn billions. The income wage gap has increased since then.

Part of his policy was a tax cut for the rich, which Trump has done.

Since Obama got into office the economy started improving.

I could provide lots of evidence for this, but really, you should know all this yourself.

Trump took over an economy was that already heading towards booming.

Had Hillary won, you wouldn't be saying it was her economy, would you? Even if the economy were at the same point.

That's the problem.

What you see is what you WANT TO SEE.

How are you ever going to do the right thing, if you don't see reality?

Mexicans from Mexico, they are proud of their nationality. American liberals don't understand just how overwhelmingly jingoistic Mexicans truly are. Libs condemn American pride,or mock patriotism in Americans. Cinco de mayo was never an holiday until the invaders pushed that unto us. Then all of a sudden, Mexican "pride" was legitimate thing. Mexicans represent the worst of human nature to me and the worst form of thuggery and brutality and anything they celebrate, I steer far from.
I visited my neighborhood from my teenage years yesterday. The town recently pushed to allow non-citizens voting rights. No surprise. Every square inch of driveway space and street parking was full and then some. Multiple families per dwelling.
I visited my high school. For decades we had one of the preeminent football programs in the state. But recently the team went through a multiple season winless streak. The football scoreboard is now replaced with a soccer scoreboard.
This is invasion and cultural usurpation.
Jesus. Sounds like Gainesville,Ga. My brother lives in the North End of the county where its still mostly white middle class...I lived there for about 2 years and glad I left...I went back Monday to get some tires on the new vehicle we got but my god that place is a cesspool
We took kids to the parade because 2 middle kids are in Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts respectively and were IN the parade....watching the parade the democrat float comes by and has 2 posters that say Keep Immigrant Families Together one in Spanish one in English...I start booing and they threw candy at us so we kicked it back at them,we didn't want their commie candy! Then the GOP float comes by and NO ONE makes a sound until I start cheering and hooting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and the whole freaking place ERUPTS in cheers and chants! It was a RUSH! Now taking kids to see fire works :)

You made an ass of yourself to kids on a parade float. Such a republican thing to do.
There was no kids in the float just some middle aged cuck looking male and a butch female. :)
Indeed! I acted like an American who gives a crap about his country,his family,his community and the FACTS! NO CRIMINAL gets to keep their kids when they are arrested that's a FACT.
You did not act as an American. You acted like a petulant child, to wit: a Trumpian.
Bullshit. AS an American you should speak up when you see BULLSHIT especially BULLSHIT that you're kids can read,understand and ask you questions about! I did. End of that story.
Maybe used the chainsaw to cut some trees up etc because this heat is brutal.
Hilarious, I was staring at the overgrown limbs hanging over the house, then thought, naaahhh.

Lol. Yep. I got a poulon wild thing I want something heavier duty but its done the job I needed to do so far. 10$ at a thrift store and just replaced filter,fuel lines and primer button and put fresh oil/gas in it and its a great chainsaw.
I am embarrassed for you. But I am especially embarrassed for your poor kids who got to see their Dad acting like an asshole. No respect.
My kids thought it was hilarious. :) I am raising STRONG white children not little chicken shits who cry about everything that happens to them or around them. Only way to get ahead in life is to be strong.
As Rodgers and Hammerstein said, "You have to be taught to hate."

You are an embarrassment.
The truth is hate to those who hate the truth. :)

THEY don't and won't find it welcoming. There are SOME democrats here but very very few and they know not to try and impose their liberal BS on the community because we don't want it nor will we stand for it. Its north Georgia its a Conservative place and we will keep it that way. WE the parents have a HUGE amount of control over the school system WE the citizens control most of the county and city! I love it here. Been here almost a year and hopefully never leave.

My life is good. Other than a car breaking down and having to get another one its about as well as I can expect right now. Done with 4 college classes with a 3.4 GPA so far,wife is done with 7 months of school and graduates next year and will continue her education I graduate in 2019 as well with a degree...life is looking UP! Looking forward to reelecting Trump in 2020!

See, the funny thing you talk about your life. Life if looking up. That's great. Your life.

Then the last sentence is straight out of the political handbook. "Looking forward to reelecting Trump in 2020!".

The only people I know who talk like that are people whose lives revolve around politics. Who can't think about life in terms of anything else other than politics. They can't think straight.

Your life isn't on the up because of Trump. If Trump gets elected or not, at some point you'll probably end up losing your job, if you're unlucky, because of the way the politicians run things. Politics is more important than YOU. Their career is more important than YOU.

Nah my ENTIRE life is not Politics but I can SEE President Trump's policies HELPING America and Americans. Not just me but my family members,friends AND people here.

And how do you see that?

Bush W.'s policies led to an economic recession that saw 7 million people lose their homes, and some rich people like Warren Buffet earn billions. The income wage gap has increased since then.

I could provide lots of evidence for this, but really, you should know all this yourself.

Had Hillary won, you wouldn't be saying it was her economy, would you? Even if the economy were at the same point.

That's the problem.

Trump did NOT take over an improving economy. Trump is bringing back manufacturing which Obama said would never happen,Steel mills are reopening,coal mines are reopening etc etc..on top of that he is trying to get a handle on the HUGE trade deficits we have with other countries.

We took kids to the parade because 2 middle kids are in Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts respectively and were IN the parade....watching the parade the democrat float comes by and has 2 posters that say Keep Immigrant Families Together one in Spanish one in English...I start booing and they threw candy at us so we kicked it back at them,we didn't want their commie candy! Then the GOP float comes by and NO ONE makes a sound until I start cheering and hooting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and the whole freaking place ERUPTS in cheers and chants! It was a RUSH! Now taking kids to see fire works :)

You made an ass of yourself to kids on a parade float. Such a republican thing to do.

BINGO!!

You acted like a real Trumpian.
Indeed! I acted like an American who gives a crap about his country,his family,his community and the FACTS! NO CRIMINAL gets to keep their kids when they are arrested that's a FACT.
You did not act as an American. You acted like a petulant child, to wit: a Trumpian.
Bullshit. AS an American you should speak up when you see BULLSHIT especially BULLSHIT that you're kids can read,understand and ask you questions about! I did. End of that story.
Hilarious, I was staring at the overgrown limbs hanging over the house, then thought, naaahhh.

Lol. Yep. I got a poulon wild thing I want something heavier duty but its done the job I needed to do so far. 10$ at a thrift store and just replaced filter,fuel lines and primer button and put fresh oil/gas in it and its a great chainsaw.
I am embarrassed for you. But I am especially embarrassed for your poor kids who got to see their Dad acting like an asshole. No respect.

How many decades will these kids be undoing the POISINING done by daddy?

Last edited:

How many decades will these kids being undoing the POISINING done by daddy?
LMAO you mean how long does it take to show them the TRUTH vs the libtard propaganda they are taught at school.

And how do you see that?

That's the problem.

Trump did NOT take over an improving economy. Trump is bringing back manufacturing which Obama said would never happen,Steel mills are reopening,coal mines are reopening etc etc..on top of that he is trying to get a handle on the HUGE trade deficits we have with other countries.

Really? The economy wasn't improving? Are you kidding me?

1200px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

Can you see that unemployment was on a downward trajectory from 2009 onward?

TaintedAlpha.com-U.S-GDP-28042011.gif

US real GDP growth, up every year from 2009 onward.

Everything was going up. Trump merely took over.

If you're going to tell me that the economy wasn't improving, then you're making stuff up, and so you'll support a guy just because. Obama bad, Trump good, ugg ugg. We're at Neanderthal level.

Manufacturing

170406194134-us-manufacturing-jobs-780x439.jpg

Look at this chart. Manufacturing jobs reached a peak just before Reagan got in. From 1981 to 1993 when Bush senior left manufacturing had dropped.

Then Bush W got in and manufacturing took a nosedive.
From 2009 to 2017 manufacturing rose every year.

United States Manufacturing Production | 1920-2018 | Data | Chart

united-states-manufacturing-production.png

This is manufacturing production in the last 10 years. There was a dip under the last year of Obama's time, and still a dip in the first year of Trump. A rise again for Trump that is about the same rise as Obama saw in 2014-2015.

Certainly it's lower than 2011-2013. Why weren't you applauding Obama then?

Steel mills are reopening. Yes, he's managed to get some steel mills to open.

United States Steel Production | 1969-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

united-states-steel-production.png

However steel mill production dropped in 2008 and still hasn't risen above what it was then. It then rose up to a high in 2012 and during Trump's time it's still lower than most of Obama's time.

However, steel production in the US could very well be at the expense of other production as steel prices rise. Coal mines opening, a ridiculous thing as everyone else is trying to close theirs, including China.

Huge trade deficits mean what?
United States Balance of Trade | 1950-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

united-states-balance-of-trade.png

The US has had a trade deficit since about Clinton's time in office. But the US has got richer. A trade deficit doesn't necessarily necessarily mean you're losing money. It just means you're producing more services now.

Imagine this.

Number of Chinese students in the U.S. 2016/17 | Statistic

There are 350,000 Chinese students studying in the US. They're paying upwards of $50,000 a year for education and living costs in the US. So even if it's only $50,000 (which it won't be as some of these kids are as rich as hell) then you've got $17.5 million coming into the country. It's probably much higher than this.

This is just one example of the US earning money without importing or exporting anything. It doesn't appear in any trade deficit chart.

If you don't understand what's happening, then you'll come to the wrong conclusions. Trump might very well make the US have more manufacturing. He's recently complained that wages are too high.

Whereas in China the economy is increasing and China wants to move away from producing crap, and turn "China quality" from something that will fall apart in 10 seconds to something that will be high quality.

So the US wants to replace China as a manufacturing hub, and it will also replace the poor Chinese workers working for $400 a month. Is that really what the US wants? To lower itself?

Lazy day dodging heat and summer storms.
No motivation couch tater day.

A perfect hump day.

Too hot here and it was supposed to rain anyway around fireworks time, which it did.

I went to Target around 730pm. It was still very light outside and I came out got into my car and noticed a woman standing next to her car looking very unsteady on her feet hanging onto her open door. I rolled the window down and asked if she was okay.

She tried to speak and she got a couple barely intelligible words out and the right corner of her mouth was drooping badly. She looked very dazed. I helped get her in the front seat of her car, called 91, told them I thought she was having a stroke and talked to her to try and soothe her.

Fire truck showed up first followed by Rescue. They evaluated her and transported her to a local hospital which is a 'stroke center'. I called earlier, they wouldn't give me any info other than, I squeezed out of them, she was admitted. She at least 'made it' so far.

How many decades will these kids being undoing the POISINING done by daddy?
LMAO you mean how long does it take to show them the TRUTH vs the libtard propaganda they are taught at school.

What truth have you shown people?

Well, i didn't bust a nut into a hot girl's mouth in a boat this 4th as the fireworks went off, but I'm OK.

It can't always be that good. Gotta thank God for your blessings. At least that did happen, that was a good 4th.

You do know genius as we have explained ad nauseum to the clinically obtuse, crossing the border "illegally" is a MISDEAMENOR.

Surely you know this by now.

Mexicans from Mexico, they are proud of their nationality. American liberals don't understand just how overwhelmingly jingoistic Mexicans truly are. Libs condemn American pride,or mock patriotism in Americans. Cinco de mayo was never an holiday until the invaders pushed that unto us. Then all of a sudden, Mexican "pride" was legitimate thing. Mexicans represent the worst of human nature to me and the worst form of thuggery and brutality and anything they celebrate, I steer far from.
I visited my neighborhood from my teenage years yesterday. The town recently pushed to allow non-citizens voting rights. No surprise. Every square inch of driveway space and street parking was full and then some. Multiple families per dwelling.
I visited my high school. For decades we had one of the preeminent football programs in the state. But recently the team went through a multiple season winless streak. The football scoreboard is now replaced with a soccer scoreboard.
This is invasion and cultural usurpation.
Who the hell gave non citizens the "right" to vote? What the hell just happened here? Did anyone get to vote to allow that, or did some leftist politicians go a tad bit to far...? Something smells rotten here in the USA.
It's up to the town here in MD.
MD is the lefty dysfunctional California of the east except with no resources beyond the nearby fed gov.
Non-citizens can now vote in College Park, Md.

You do know genius as we have explained ad nauseum to the clinically obtuse, crossing the border "illegally" is a MISDEAMENOR.

And grounds for deportation. Where's your SSN/green card?

And? Its STILL a crime! You can STILL go to jail for it! Jeez...you don't get to PICK AND CHOOSE which crimes you go to jail for! Fucking democrats think they are ABOVE the law. That shit is OVER! Its law and order time under President Trump better get used to it.

And? Its STILL a crime! You can STILL go to jail for it! Jeez...you don't get to PICK AND CHOOSE which crimes you go to jail for! Fucking democrats think they are ABOVE the law. That shit is OVER! Its law and order time under President Trump better get used to it.

Well Trump thinks you do.

Lazy day dodging heat and summer storms.
No motivation couch tater day.

A perfect hump day.

Too hot here and it was supposed to rain anyway around fireworks time, which it did.

I went to Target around 730pm. It was still very light outside and I came out got into my car and noticed a woman standing next to her car looking very unsteady on her feet hanging onto her open door. I rolled the window down and asked if she was okay.

She tried to speak and she got a couple barely intelligible words out and the right corner of her mouth was drooping badly. She looked very dazed. I helped get her in the front seat of her car, called 91, told them I thought she was having a stroke and talked to her to try and soothe her.

Fire truck showed up first followed by Rescue. They evaluated her and transported her to a local hospital which is a 'stroke center'. I called earlier, they wouldn't give me any info other than, I squeezed out of them, she was admitted. She at least 'made it' so far.

She probably read odium’s posts and had an allergic reaction to the bullshit.

Forum List

Back