🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How will Chelsea's pregnancy affect Hillary's presidential decision?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Chelsea Clinton's Baby Eludes Liberal Birth Control

Yup, just a short time ago, she could have legally killed it. Late term abortions are done on fetuses that look exactly like babies.

Chelsea, being pro-choice, made the choice to keep her fertilized egg, her fetus, and then her baby. It was her choice.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Yup, just a short time ago, she could have legally killed it. Late term abortions are done on fetuses that look exactly like babies.

Fortunately Chelsea, herself, is not running for office. This would have destroyed any hope she might have had of liberal feminist support. Bad enough what it's done to Grannie's chances.

vq6x07.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Chelsea, being pro-choice, made the choice to keep her fertilized egg, her fetus, and then her baby. It was her choice.
I child that is wanted and loved comes into this world with a head start..

Zero.. .not that Hillary has a chance.. between her health issues, age and past.. she has no chance.

With all that said, wouldn't see how her daughter's pregnancy would/should affect anything.

Was Chelsea ever pregnant? Don't ask Hillary; she can't remember anything that far back.

Hill was unable to attend the birth as she was too busy shredding Benghanzi smoking guns. (That was sarcasm)

Hoofie keeps talking to himself.....so sad, I guess he answers himself too, that keeps him thinking he's making so much sense......:eek:

Hill was unable to attend the birth as she was too busy shredding Benghanzi smoking guns. (That was sarcasm)

I would credit that explanation if I believed for a single minute that Hillary even remembers what Benghazi is much less where it is.

Forum List

Back