🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How will Chelsea's pregnancy affect Hillary's presidential decision?

Well, 2016 is a couple years away, so maybe by then Hillary will be ready for the White House. She might like her grandchild playing in the Oval Office like JFK Jr.

QKm7StBE1YhCDikFATZcY2X4V_7c0EMPH1rjMOfSy18cS9P3_sW567dk3mJqNt90OQHCMPsGkojN0yv3oHa1ihCMhtYxBWe1LtKs0QYHJAXp-jjlecxtZLBAjgwcv2ei8g

Only NaziCon retards give a shit about Benghazi - so that wouldn't have any affect on Hillary running for president.

Chelsea should prove that she is a true Democrat by aborting the fetus in her womb.

Only NaziCon retards give a shit about Benghazi - so that wouldn't have any affect on Hillary running for president.

Little lady, you are clueless.

You deserve Obama. He's your kind of guy.

The crack pipe disappeared last time I visited the White House. Some believe it's safely stashed away with The U.S. Constitution and a certain birth certificate. So, sorry, I can't lend it to you.

No effect whatsoever unless the dad turns out to be her philandering father.

No mystery at all.

Hillary has a deep yearning to return to her roots and to run for U.S. Senate once again.

After all, a run for President as a sitting Senator would play far better than a run as a failed Secretary of State. Hell, most people in Arkansas don't even know what that is.

She knows there's no point in trying to run again in New York after abandoning her "people" there. Their memory is.....well.....slightly better than hers.

Well, 2016 is a couple years away, so maybe by then Hillary will be ready for the White House. She might like her grandchild playing in the Oval Office like JFK Jr.
I doubt it will have any effect on her decisions. Many presidents have grandchildren in office. Just to mention a few...
  • Franklin Roosevelt
  • Dwight Eisenhower
  • Lyndon Johnson
  • Jimmy Carter
  • George H. W. bush

I doubt it will have any effect on her decisions. Many presidents have grandchildren in office. Just to mention a few...
  • Franklin Roosevelt
  • Dwight Eisenhower
  • Lyndon Johnson
  • Jimmy Carter
  • George H. W. bush

Wow, on your planet Hillary is already president???

• Franklin Roosevelt
  • Dwight Eisenhower
  • Lyndon Johnson
  • Jimmy Carter
  • George H. W. bush

Wow, on your planet Hillary is already president???
The only thing that might stop Hilary from running is her health. Children and grandchildren tend to solidify one's commitment to future generations.

Pathetic. Since when is Chelsea's pregnancy any one else's business?

Maybe the admins can open a British Tabloid forum so people can drool over Lady Diana rumors

Pathetic. Since when is Chelsea's pregnancy any one else's business?

Maybe the admins can open a British Tabloid forum so people can drool over Lady Diana rumors

Yes it is, normally a pregnancy is a wonderful thing, but sorry to say in that family the first thing Hillary probably asked was. Are you getting an abortion?

What dismal dolts these hater dupes be...Foster shot himself, the ambassador died of smoke inhalation. What's the stupid hater dupe conspiracy theory? The hate for Chelsea and the neanderthal sexism is a disgrace......

Forum List

Back