🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How will Chelsea's pregnancy affect Hillary's presidential decision?

What dismal dolts these hater dupes be...Foster shot himself, the ambassador died of smoke inhalation. What's the stupid hater dupe conspiracy theory? The hate for Chelsea and the neanderthal sexism is a disgrace......
You kind just loved bristol palin? Didn't ya?

What dismal dolts these hater dupes be...Foster shot himself, the ambassador died of smoke inhalation. What's the stupid hater dupe conspiracy theory? The hate for Chelsea and the neanderthal sexism is a disgrace......

1000-words-this-picture-is-worth-em-hillary-clinton-demotivational-poster1.jpg

It seems like someone might have meant "Your kind...." Which we all know to be code words for racist sentiments. Of course it's possible it might have just been a sort of ghetto-speak.....

Just all the family values turned out to be hypocrite Pubcrappe...didn't see any character assassination or sexist, disgusting discussions of her looks etc etc....

Pathetic. Since when is Chelsea's pregnancy any one else's business?

Maybe the admins can open a British Tabloid forum so people can drool over Lady Diana rumors

Yes it is, normally a pregnancy is a wonderful thing, but sorry to say in that family the first thing Hillary probably asked was. Are you getting an abortion?
Hilary's has stated time and again, "I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare. And I have spent many years now, as a private citizen, as first lady, and now as senator, trying to make it rare, trying to create the conditions where women had other choices." And that is exactly what has happened over the last 20 years. While the population has grown by 36%, abortion rates are down by 35%.

United States abortion rates 1960-2012

Just all the family values turned out to be hypocrite Pubcrappe...didn't see any character assassination or sexist, disgusting discussions of her looks etc etc....
Omg, you poor soul, Obama has lied to you so much, you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

Pathetic. Since when is Chelsea's pregnancy any one else's business?

Maybe the admins can open a British Tabloid forum so people can drool over Lady Diana rumors

Yes it is, normally a pregnancy is a wonderful thing, but sorry to say in that family the first thing Hillary probably asked was. Are you getting an abortion?
Hilary's has stated time and again, "I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare. And I have spent many years now, as a private citizen, as first lady, and now as senator, trying to make it rare, trying to create the conditions where women had other choices." And that is exactly what has happened over the last 20 years. While the population has grown by 36%, abortion rates are down by 35%.

United States abortion rates 1960-2012
I'm sure that rates with her what difference does it make comment. She is a liar just like obama.

Forum List

Back