How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
Because - you know they will.
I am not waiting 10 years one even 1 year. Blame time is now. Democrats did not create transpeople. They are just a fact of life. But republicans are to blame for making life harder for them than it needs to be.THAT is the damage being done

Yeah, they did. They have created many transpeople because many of them exist only because of leftwing brainwashing.

Liberals have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions.
So how are the Liberals responsable for the existance of transpeople?
I have no obligation to defend a claim I never made.
They are responsible for the existence of a lot of transpeople because they have convinced a lot of young people that there is such a thing as a woman in a man's body.
I acknowledge that some people are wired wrong -- but the left is encouraging mental illness. "Oh, my 1-year-old played with a doll! She obviously wants to be a woman! Let's put her on hormone blockers!"

Nothing but child abuse for woke points. Disgusting.

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.

What do YOU want to do with these people?

I'm sure they are not confused about biology.. This is a psychological matter after all.

What is YOUR solution? Can you force them to live out their lives in their birth gender roles?
They can do whatever they like once they are 18. Until that time, their parents should decide.

What damage?

You mean the damage to your tender sensibilities?

That damage?

Liberals have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions.
Then what the hell are you talking about by sayingwe are not taking responsibility for our actions.?
That was a general statement, and one that's undeniable. Meanwhile, the left is encouraging mental illness. That, too, is undeniable.

Then what the hell are you talking about by sayingwe are not taking responsibility for our actions.?
That was a general statement, and one that's undeniable. Meanwhile, the left is encouraging mental illness. That, too, is undeniable.
You may be right.

How has it wrecked anyone’s understanding biology? If anything it’s expanded that understanding...I.e. that biology alone is not responsible for who we are.

Time for the right to put on their big boy pants, quit trying to dehumanize them and stick to where inborn biological differences may cause issues, such as in sports.
By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.
It’s not exactly a left right thing, it is about rights and in this case, rights of biological females and rights of transgender females that need to be sorted out in a way that is fair.
Many regret the decision to transgender. I already posted about that. So is it really natural?
Transgender people have existed in every culture, they didn’t just suddenly pop up. In certain indiginous cultures they are referred to as two-souls. There have been studies done Using scans and looking at the difference between male brains and female Brains and what parts are activated during what activities. They found that the brains of transgender women look like those of biological women. So there is something biological there. Whether you call it natural or not depends on how you define natural. But in the end, what difference does it make? They are who they are through no fault of their own. Why not except them as a "third" gender ?

I am not waiting 10 years one even 1 year. Blame time is now. Democrats did not create transpeople. They are just a fact of life. But republicans are to blame for making life harder for them than it needs to be.THAT is the damage being done

Yeah, they did. They have created many transpeople because many of them exist only because of leftwing brainwashing.
Now that is the most idiotic explanation I've ever heard.

Consider the source.

It's sad that you believe truth is idiotic.

How has it wrecked anyone’s understanding biology? If anything it’s expanded that understanding...I.e. that biology alone is not responsible for who we are.

Time for the right to put on their big boy pants, quit trying to dehumanize them and stick to where inborn biological differences may cause issues, such as in sports.
By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.
It’s not exactly a left right thing, it is about rights and in this case, rights of biological females and rights of transgender females that need to be sorted out in a way that is fair.
Trannies with a 'Y' chromosome have no right to participate in women's sports.
And I agree that is one area I see as an issue.

Many regret the decision to transgender. I already posted about that. So is it really natural?
Transgender people have existed in every culture, they didn’t just suddenly pop up. In certain indiginous cultures they are referred to as two-souls. There have been studies done Using scans and looking at the difference between male brains and female Brains and what parts are activated during what activities. They found that the brains of transgender women look like those of biological women. So there is something biological there. Whether you call it natural or not depends on how you define natural. But in the end, what difference does it make? They are who they are through no fault of their own. Why not except them as a "third" gender ?
That's utter bullshit. There are a thousand times more now than than there were 10 years ago. The claim about their brains is pure fantasy.

What damage?

That damage?
How about damage to a person who chopped off his dick because some douchebag told him he was a woman trapped in a man's body?
No one told him anything. Those surgeries are not undertaken lightly, there is a lot of counseling and prep time beforehand to make sure that is what they want, including psychiatric assessments. It's not like their bus mate gave them a nudge and said "Why'nt you chop off your dick, you'll feel so much better".

What damage?

That damage?
How about damage to a person who chopped off his dick because some douchebag told him he was a woman trapped in a man's body?
No one told him anything. Those surgeries are not undertaken lightly, there is a lot of counseling and prep time beforehand to make sure that is what they want, including psychiatric assessments. It's not like their bus mate gave them a nudge and said "Why'nt you chop off your dick, you'll feel so much better".
bullshit. There's an entire counseling industry dedicated to rooting every single "transgender" and convincing them to have sex change surgery.

Forum List

Back