how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..
Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Fake news is everyone's enemy, left, right and center.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.

Moron, it was fake.......you assholes are using the Jan. 6 riot as your modern Reichstag fire.......you had Trump supporters peacefully walking through the capitol building...after the police calmly opened the doors for them....taking selfies...

Meanwhile....antifa and blm terrorists fought with the police and vandalized the building the same way they burned and looted cities for 7 months....
Perhaps antifa and blm were allowed peaceful entry while Trumpers broke through doors and windows, propped their feet on Pelosi's desk and walked off with government property.

You do realize that many of the perps have been arrested, their identities recorded on film and their political sentiments recorded in their identities. Good luck with your theories.

You can scream and yell Moron until you soil your panties; the truth will bury your sorry ass.

The Truth has nothing to do with what happened Jan. 6...the democrats are making sure of that........they told us Trump supporters beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher....didn't happen.....

We may one day find out pelosi ordered the police to stand down....just like the democrat party mayors and governors ordered their police to stand down so antifa and blm could riot, burn, and loot......
Indeed, someone did jump to a conclusion about how the officer died. As for the rest, the accused will get their day in court. I'm content with that.
You're content with these folks being vigorously prosecuted but you're not complaining a bit about all the vandals, assaulters, and arsonists from riots all over the rest of the country that will never see the inside of a courtroom except for a short bail hearing where their bond will be posted by Democrat operatives?

Telling, that.

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.

Moron, it was fake.......you assholes are using the Jan. 6 riot as your modern Reichstag fire.......you had Trump supporters peacefully walking through the capitol building...after the police calmly opened the doors for them....taking selfies...

Meanwhile....antifa and blm terrorists fought with the police and vandalized the building the same way they burned and looted cities for 7 months....
Perhaps antifa and blm were allowed peaceful entry while Trumpers broke through doors and windows, propped their feet on Pelosi's desk and walked off with government property.

You do realize that many of the perps have been arrested, their identities recorded on film and their political sentiments recorded in their identities. Good luck with your theories.

You can scream and yell Moron until you soil your panties; the truth will bury your sorry ass.

The Truth has nothing to do with what happened Jan. 6...the democrats are making sure of that........they told us Trump supporters beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher....didn't happen.....

We may one day find out pelosi ordered the police to stand down....just like the democrat party mayors and governors ordered their police to stand down so antifa and blm could riot, burn, and loot......
Indeed, someone did jump to a conclusion about how the officer died. As for the rest, the accused will get their day in court. I'm content with that.
You're content with these folks being vigorously prosecuted but you're not complaining a bit about all the vandals, assaulters, and arsonists from riots all over the rest of the country that will never see the inside of a courtroom except for a short bail hearing where their bond will be posted by Democrat operatives?

Telling, that.

Thank you for your input, Karen.

Telling, that.

Thank you for acknowledging your blatant hypocrisy.

Telling, that.

I watched the Karen's until I was tired of it. And all but one were Rumpers who were throwing some kind of fit about something. And when you attempt at trying to convince me that the Invasion of the Capital while they were looking for certain people to kill is right, then you get the Karen name because you earned it.

You can't justify those actions by attempting to use the old "Hey, look over there".

Telling, that.

I watched the Karen's until I was tired of it. And all but one were Rumpers who were throwing some kind of fit about something. And when you attempt at trying to convince me that the Invasion of the Capital while they were looking for certain people to kill is right, then you get the Karen name because you earned it.

You can't justify those actions by attempting to use the old "Hey, look over there".
Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

A bunch of vets and patriots from the United States of 400 million guns and 3 trillion rounds of ammo all left their guns at home when they embarked on "an invasion of the capitol in an attempt to violently overthrow the government", taking selfies all the way...... uh huh. Suuuuure they did..... :rolleyes:

You people are fucking ridiculous.

Telling, that.

You folks are the most hypocritical, lying shitbags I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot in my time...... you're straight up garbage.

Telling, that.
Maybe you should start another thread on that topic.

What's telling is that you are dull.

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

A bunch of vets and patriots from the United States of 400 million guns and 3 trillion rounds of ammo all left their guns at home when they embarked on "an invasion of the capitol in an attempt to violently overthrow the government", taking selfies all the way...... uh huh. Suuuuure they did..... :rolleyes:

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Patriots my red, white and blue

Telling, that.

You folks are the most hypocritical, lying shitbags I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot in my time...... you're straight up garbage.
I take this to mean that you spend a lot of time with shitbags and garbage.

Now you're making some sense.

He'll never answer.
After that comment, hell no I’m not going to answer.
That comment was a question I asked you.
You said no one is coming for your guns
My question was what is a gun registration for?
Gun registration helps law enforcement solve crimes. But we know how you feel about law enforcement. We watched it live on January 6.

How does gun registration help law enforcement solve crimes? I think you're wrong, but I welcome your explanation.

The FBI (same guys who staged the 1-6 false flag siege on Capitol) will be going door to door grabbing guns soon.
Maybe you should hide your 15 in the attic? :lol:
no room.. that's where i keep the 50 cal machine guns, rocket launchers and green totebags for the laserdrones...

He'll never answer.
After that comment, hell no I’m not going to answer.
That comment was a question I asked you.
You said no one is coming for your guns
My question was what is a gun registration for?
Gun registration helps law enforcement solve crimes. But we know how you feel about law enforcement. We watched it live on January 6.

How does gun registration help law enforcement solve crimes? I think you're wrong, but I welcome your explanation.
gun registration is the red herring...
amunition needs no permission.
the most simple an complex 27 words in the constitution.

Last edited:

The FBI (same guys who staged the 1-6 false flag siege on Capitol) will be going door to door grabbing guns soon.
no room.. that's where i keep the 50 cal machine guns, rocket launchers and green totebags for the laserdrones...

Are you saying that ya don’t keep an Abrams tank up in the attic? Pussy :lol:

He isn't going to take your guns.

Be he may try to pass though a law that enables gun manufactures to be sued when someone is hurt or killed by a gun.

He may also try get banks to blackball gun and ammo dealers.

He also may try to tax the sale of guns and ammo so that many people cannot afford to own/use a gun.

He may also try to get laws passed to ban those mean looking guns with handle grips (assault rifles).

There's probably a lot more that I did not think about.

Any nationwide confiscation would not be initiated at the federal level, the same as pandemic restrictions and mandates were enforced only at the local and state level. Gun owners are looking at the wrong level of government when it comes to infringement on our Second Amendment. Any effective and/or sweeping confiscation will happen at the local level.
i guess that's the bottom line, we don't need permission from the government.

amendment 2 may be the ockham's razor of the constitution, perhaps the most critical 27 words in the bill of rights. #1 is in trouble.

Last edited:

all true. nancy pelosi could have just said lock the doors, but she didn't think of that in time. i think no one expected violence that day, maybe in portland, not DC..

pussy dr. love ? you'll have to fill me in... what does that even mean ?

Last edited:

the media reported as if they had the backgrounds of the subversives..that day...

the fbi didn't... so...?

fallacy-in-logic-red-herring.jpg

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

he's not a leftist so you're not making any sense

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Yeah, I used to work for the government.

Forum List

Back