How Would Liberals React To "We Cannot Find Any Criminal Intent" At End Of Next Trump Investigation?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Now that would be the ideal ending/conclusion to the next Trump investigation. Depending on who makes the final statement like James Comey did when he declared that he couldnt find any bad intentions with Hillary.
:banghead:
And then we get the same scenario with Trump. Whether its the new FBI director, or a Senate Leader, can you imagine just watching him making/declaring a final statement concluding that "They Can't Find Any Criminal Intent"? especially if its in regards to Trump's Obstruction Of Justice dilemma?:laugh:
I think all of us 150 Million anti-Hillary Americans would be laughing hysterically while popping champagne.
:laugh2: :dance: :boobies: :mm:

if that happens, some of us better move our cars off any main street in a deep blue state.

:2up: Now that would be the ideal ending/conclusion to the next Trump investigation. Depending on who makes the final statement like James Comey did when he declared that he couldnt find any bad intentions with Hillary.
And then we get the same scenario with Trump. Whether its the new FBI director, or a Senate Leader, can you imagine just watching him making/declaring a final statement concluding that "They Can't Find Any Criminal Intent"? especially if its in regards to Trump's Obstruction Of Justice dilemma?:laugh:
I think all of us 150 Million anti-Hillary Americans would be laughing hysterically while popping champagne.
Probably the same way that con-servatives have reacted after every H. Clinton investigation.

You are saying this as if you assume there will be an end to investigations??
The Democrats are, effectively, seeking to overthrow an election. And they have appointed someone, not answerable to any branch of government, who can investigate whatever he wishes, interview anyone he wishes hoping to hell something sticks.
This is NOT a criminal investigation. This is an attempt to overturn an election. PERIOD.
And the Democrats will lose big for doing so.

That is just the legal part; the political part never goes away.

The would start burning the cities.

The would start burning the cities.
I think Maxine Waters will be demanding that Trump be fed to the lions

The Democrats are, effectively, seeking to overthrow an election. And they have appointed someone, not answerable to any branch of government, who can investigate whatever he wishes, interview anyone he wishes hoping to hell something sticks.
This is NOT a criminal investigation. This is an attempt to overturn an election. PERIOD.
and funny how the Dems are accusing Trump of cases that Hillary got away with

And yet another "WAAAA! YOU LIBERALS ARE POOPYHEADS!" trolling thread.

It's all that that Trump-snowflakes have any more.

And yet another "WAAAA! YOU LIBERALS ARE POOPYHEADS!" trolling thread.

It's all that that Trump-snowflakes have any more.
pot_kettle.jpg

I only speak for myself, but I will continue to believe President Trump is psychologically unfit to be President of the US. The man is a narcissist, a megalomaniac and not very bright.

Thank you for your opinion Dr. Nostradamus. I wonder, Edgar Cayce used to sleep on a book under his pillow, and learn from it. Do you put a slab of concrete under yours?

does the far left actually think that Trump can just get fired, no trial, no votes from congress?

Thank you for your opinion Dr. Nostradamus. I wonder, Edgar Cayce used to sleep on a book under his pillow, and learn from it. Do you put a slab of concrete under yours?

Butt hurt much?
Right now it is the liberals turn to be stupid. The Republicans were cow stupid in the 90's - and lost big because of it. And now it is the liberals worm.
The problem with deep-set political bias is you easily fall for even the worst ideas. And by the time you figure out you been shot by the stupid gun, it's too late.

Forum List

Back