How would Republicans react to "Trump should be shot for Treason!"

Well, we know they'd go ape shit and decide Hillary wasn't suitable to be president.
That's already been established. She isn't. As for whether the incident would make her less suitable, that would depend on her reaction.

Would it?

I mean she's not suitable, Trump's not suitable, most politicians aren't suitable, the ones that could win a republican or democrat primary nationally certainly aren't.
It would to me, and that's everyone I can answer for.

Well for some people just being from the "wrong party" makes you unsuitable to be president. Had Trump run as Democrat, he'd be unsuitable for most of those who support him.
Being foolish enough to be associated with the democrat party is a demerit, that is true. JFK today, of course, would face nasty attacks from democrats for being a hard line conservative, war monger and lover of the 1% because he wanted to cut taxes and faced down the Soviet Union instead of letting them put nukes in Cuba.

Well things have changed in the world, now the Republicans are increasing taxes all over the place. Being foolish enough to be associated with either of the top two parties is foolish, doesn't say much about a country where 95% of voters vote for these two, now does it?

That's already been established. She isn't. As for whether the incident would make her less suitable, that would depend on her reaction.

Would it?

I mean she's not suitable, Trump's not suitable, most politicians aren't suitable, the ones that could win a republican or democrat primary nationally certainly aren't.

Well for some people just being from the "wrong party" makes you unsuitable to be president. Had Trump run as Democrat, he'd be unsuitable for most of those who support him.
Being foolish enough to be associated with the democrat party is a demerit, that is true. JFK today, of course, would face nasty attacks from democrats for being a hard line conservative, war monger and lover of the 1% because he wanted to cut taxes and faced down the Soviet Union instead of letting them put nukes in Cuba.
JFK cut taxes on the one percent to 70%

I can live with that rate...can conservatives?

Now the 1% in many cases have so many loop holes that they pay about 10%. Is this fair? I don't think so.

Would it?

Now the 1% in many cases have so many loop holes that they pay about 10%. Is this fair? I don't think so.

The US has managed to set things up so that different states and cities are competing with each other, which basically means the rich go around asking who'll give them the best deal, and they get the best deal because they have friends in some of these places. It's ridiculous.

If he committed treason like Obama or Hillary did I wouldn't be THAT upset.

If an advisor to Hillary Clinton got on a podium and proclaimed that "Trump should be shot for Treason over blah blah" how would Republican voters react?

Just an honest question, would you find this acceptable behavior from Hillary Clinton's professional staff?
Trump is not guilty of treason. (Neither is Hillary of course.)

They are both (The Donald and Hillary) somewhat guilty of ineptitude.

However of the two of them Hillary has more actual experience in government and might actually get something productive done.

JFK and everyone else in his extended family would spit in your face.

Would it?

Tell you what, let's re-institute all the deductions and shelters that Reagan did away with and we'll talk.

Last edited:
JFK and everyone else in his extended family would spit in your face.
Right after wiping off the urine sprayed on him by today's democrats.

Last edited:

Would it?

Well things have changed in the world, now the Republicans are increasing taxes all over the place. Being foolish enough to be associated with either of the top two parties is foolish, doesn't say much about a country where 95% of voters vote for these two, now does it?
Yes things have changed, and no, it's not a good thing that two parties have a stranglehold on electoral politics.

Since under the law convicted traitors aren't shot, whoever called for shooting Hillary for treason was advocating an illegal act.

What a silly thread, nobody in their right mind would allow Trump-the-clown get anywhere near classified materials or any other national interests for him to ever even be in a position of treasonous act.

And yes, in case you are wondering I am saying that Republican voters are not in their right mind.

Forum List

Back