How would Uber and the STATE OF MINNESOTA be "IRREPARABLY HARMED" by the temporary travel ban?

This is a good one:

FROM THE MINNESOTA COURT FILING:

"Many travel plans to and from Minnesota have been disrupted."

Hmmm.....has anyone been through TSA since September of 2001? My travel plans are disrupted EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRAVEL...and I have global entry.

Because my travel plans have been disrupted by screening at airports since September 2001, those screenings must be UNCONSTITUTIONAL...at least according to Judge Robart....RIGHT?

THE TEMPORARY TRAVEL BAN BY TRUMP IS 100% CONSTIUTIONAL.....here is the STATUTE:

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.
TRUMP COMPLIED WITH FEDERAL LAW 100% WHEN HE SIGNED THE EO FOR THIS TEMPORARY TRAVEL BAN.

There might be "SOME" Apple employees from those nations...

...however, APPLE HAS 115,000 employees.

I would like to see EXACTLY how many Apple Employees are citizens of those 7 nations and the direct financial impact on Apple.

These companies and municipalities are citing, "IRREPARABLE DAMAGE" would be inflicted on them by the TEMPORARY TRAVEL BAN FROM THOSE 7 NATIONS.

I'd like to see the SPECIFIC AND EXACT numbers of the financial impact on Apple.

How many is some?

I don't know that number. Apple does.

I'd like to see Apple's numbers on EXACTLY how many employees are from those 7 countries and what EXACTLY is the direct financial impact on Apple. They have the burden of proving their total financial losses from the ban.

So you should wait to read the lawsuit.

Fortunately, I am not an official of the court. I can say whatever the fvck I want to say about the lawsuit that says APPLE will be irreparably damaged by a temporary travel ban from 7 countries.

Also, I DID read the lawsuit filed by Minnesota.

It's absolute nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?

Read the lawsuit...the ban isn't "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" because travel plans have been disrupted. That is some stupid shit.

http://stmedia.startribune.com/documents/1lori020217.pdf

My travel plans are disrupted every single day because of road construction at the Arapahoe Rd. exit on I-25 in Denver.

Apparently, that road construction is "UNCONSTITUTIONAL".

Wow, who knew? That is interesting.

This isn't going to stand....And it is providing a clear list of companies and Trump enemies from within...Some of these dipshits filing lawsuits, were just in the WH kissing his ass.

How many is some?

I'd like to see Apple's numbers on EXACTLY how many employees are from those 7 countries and what EXACTLY is the direct financial impact on Apple. They have the burden of proving their total financial losses from the ban.

Fortunately, I am not an official of the court. I can say whatever the fvck I want to say about the lawsuit that says APPLE will be irreparably damaged by a temporary travel ban from 7 countries.

It's absolute nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?

Read the lawsuit...the ban isn't "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" because travel plans have been disrupted. That is some stupid shit.

Wouldn't that constitute a loss of revenue? If the government caused me a loss of revenue, I'd be filing a lawsuit.

My travel plans are disrupted every single day because of road construction at the Arapahoe Rd. exit on I-25 in Denver.

Apparently, that road construction is "UNCONSTITUTIONAL".

Wow, who knew? That is interesting.

If the road construction prevented you from revenue or income you'd have a point.

It's absolute nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?

Wouldn't that constitute a loss of revenue? If the government caused me a loss of revenue, I'd be filing a lawsuit.

National Security outweighs any of that....Game over.

It's absolute nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?

Then why isn't Saudi Arabia included. Game on!

It's absolute nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?

Because we have a working relationship with SA...The seven countries devised by the Obama administration were all either failed states, or countries we have problems getting reliable information from.

It's absolute nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?

This snowflake advocates expanding the travel ban.

I support expansion of the temporary travel ban. GREAT IDEA!!!

Why was it nonsense?

Because we have a working relationship with SA...The seven countries devised by the Obama administration were all either failed states, or countries we have problems getting reliable information from.

We didn't have a working relationship with Saudi Arabia on 09-11-2001?

Forum List

Back