How would you define a stolen election?

No need to acknowledge such a flaky, idiotic conspiracy theory. I noticed you didn't provide anything but the usual anecdotal evidence.
Evidence of ballot harvesting and suppression of news stories? If you exist in an alternate universe in which no ballots were harvested and no news stories were suppressed, I hope the weather is nice there.
Oh brother....

Did that sound as stupid in your head before you said it as it look to us?
"Us" as in you and the voices?

Evidence of ballot harvesting and suppression of news stories? If you exist in an alternate universe in which no ballots were harvested and no news stories were suppressed, I hope the weather is nice there.
Again...sizable voter fraud vs your invention of "no voter fraud" rears its ugly head. Do you really think nobody notices when you try to move the goalposts like that?
"Us" as in you and the voices?
No...everyone who can read.

You're silly allegation that someone else was filling out ballots BUT....they didn't have time to check a box for the DEM running for Senator? Really?

Yeah, you're clinically ill if you really expect anyone to buy your bullshit.

All you are is just another election denier...one of the endless rabble of losers who can't believe their orange god would falter.

Again...sizable voter fraud vs your invention of "no voter fraud" rears its ugly head. Do you really think nobody notices when you try to move the goalposts like that?
How much voter fraud and news suppression are you kewl with?
No...everyone who can read.

You're silly allegation that someone else was filling out ballots BUT....they didn't have time to check a box for the DEM running for Senator? Really?

Yeah, you're clinically ill if you really expect anyone to buy your bullshit.

All you are is just another election denier...one of the endless rabble of losers who can't believe their orange god would falter.
This is the kind of intellectual discourse i expect from people who think Joe Biden won fair and square.

Last edited:
How much voter fraud and news suppression are you kewl with?
I would prefer none.
This is the kind of intellectual discourse ibexpect from people who think Joe Biden won fair and square.
Want some cheese with your whine beeotch?

Hey...call for some audits if you think it wasn't fair. Oh wait. you did that. Biden extended his lead.

What else you got little boy?

I would prefer none.

Want some cheese with your whine beeotch?

Hey...call for some audits if you think it wasn't fair. Oh wait. you did that. Biden extended his lead.

What else you got little boy?
Stop crying!

Save your tears for November, that's when you're gonna need them. In an off year election it's nothing BUT down ballot races so the harvesters won't even come out of grandma's basement.

Every election has some irregularities, some rules that aid one side or the other, undue influence, and some anectdotal cases of cheating. No election is perfect. But at some point, if the fraudulent voting, rule changing, influencing, and rigging go too far, the election is a sham.

Where does an election cross the line from essentially fair to foul such that the election is delegitamized?

If possible, give a generic non-partisan principle, before launching into a partisan tirade.

I encourage the tirade, I would just like to see a real answer first.

Thanks!
Hyper-partisanship can trigger both faking a democratic election and falsely claiming that a legitimate democratic election has been faked.

The only legitimate criteria for confirming or nullifying the legitimacy of an election under our system of laws and not of men is evidentiary proof that stands up to judicial scrutiny. Have any states refused to certify their votes? Why? Have recounts and/or audits exposed sufficient error in vote tallies? Have court appeals established fraudulence?

If a candidate alleges an election - even an inexplicable "Landslide!" - has been stolen ( inevitably the loser) the loser has the burden of proving it. Incessantly whining about it is of no merit.

If he can't satisfy the legal requirements, his goons attacking Congress, threats to hanf the Vice President, intimidating governors and secretaries of state to alter their states' certified votes, fake elector schemes, etc. cannot be substituted for the truth.

Hyper-partisan paranoia may trigger delusion of a fake election among those who can't handle the truth, but democratic societies cannot kowtow to hyper-partisan paranoia.

Stop crying!

Save your tears for November, that's when you're gonna need them. In an off year election it's nothing BUT down ballot races so the harvesters won't even come out of grandma's basement.
So you're producing a GOP sweep of every race? Or what..

Tell us your prediction.... Who will take the House, who will take the Senate.

I think the GOP gets between 225 and 230 seats in the House but the Dems end up with 52 Senate seats.

Hyper-partisanship can trigger both faking a democratic election and falsely claiming that a legitimate democratic election has been faked.

The only legitimate criteria for confirming or nullifying the legitimacy of an election under our system of laws and not of men is evidentiary proof that stands up to judicial scrutiny. Have any states refused to certify their votes? Why? Have recounts and/or audits exposed sufficient error in vote tallies? Have court appeals established fraudulence?

If a candidate alleges an election - even an inexplicable "Landslide!" - has been stolen ( inevitably the loser) the loser has the burden of proving it. Incessantly whining about it is of no merit.
All of that makes sense, so I'll ignore the TDS-driven rant of the next two paragraphs.

The evidence of 2020 election fraud is circumstantial. The last minute rule changes that benefitted ballot harvesters, the obvious unlikelyhood of Biden getting more votes than Barack Obama in a year in which a pandemic was keeping people from leaving their homes, the early morning influx of mail-in and drop off ballots which were implausibly overwhelmingly for Biden, observers being sent away from ballot counting rooms, only to have the counting re-start without them with boxes of ballots pulled out from under tables.

Now we also know that the FBI pressured Facebook and other social media to not run the Hunter Biden story, which polls show would have swayed the election to Trump. That was blatant cheating by an agency to help elect a favored candidate.

But, more than circumstantial evidence would be needed to not accept the results of an election, so when the legislatures of the states certified their results, that was the end of any legitimate challenges to that election.

I have to say, though, that I hope that was the Democrat's last bite at that apple. If they pull that stuff again, I don't know if the Republic will survive. I get that you rilly, rilly don't like Trump, and that you thought your extreme distaste justified any measures to get the desired result. But Trump or DeSantis will almost certainly be the 2024 nominee, and either could easily defeat Biden or whatever Biden-lite is nominated in a fair election, so I don't expect the American people to be so willing to give the benefit of the doubt again.

So you're producing a GOP sweep of every race? Or what..

Tell us your prediction.... Who will take the House, who will take the Senate.

I think the GOP gets between 225 and 230 seats in the House but the Dems end up with 52 Senate seats.
Not a sweep of every race, obviously. But the GOP will take the House and Senate if the election is fair. And as I said, your ballot harvesters will be playing GTA and texting excuses to grandma for not looking for a job all day this election, so it will be fairer than 2020.

All of that makes sense, so I'll ignore the TDS-driven rant of the next two paragraphs.

The evidence of 2020 election fraud is circumstantial...
I'll ignore the partisan pom-pom flailing.

Again, if the election deniers wish to be taken seriously, they have multiple legal venues for redress, all of which were exhausted.

Two years later, the election deniers have failed to explain how their vast conspiracy was conceived, coordinated, and so flawlessly executed. Out of the thousands of conspirators who would have had to collude, they still can't name a single suspect.

Strident claims of a stolen "Landslide!" by a loser, goon attacks on Congress to prevent a peaceful transfer of power, death threats directed at a Vice President, intimidation of governors and secretaries of state, and fake elector schemes are among the illegal recourses that underscore their impotence in the realm of truth.

Occam's Razor dictates the obvious: The American electorate voted a relentlessly unpopular POTUS out of office at its first opportunity. The fantasy of a stolen "Landslide!" is delusional.

I'll ignore the partisan pom-pom flailing.

Again, if the election deniers wish to be taken seriously, they have multiple legal venues for redress, all of which were exhausted.

Two years later, the election deniers have failed to explain how their vast conspiracy was conceived, coordinated, and so flawlessly executed. Out of the thousands of conspirators who would have had to collude, they still can't name a single suspect.

Strident claims of a stolen "Landslide!" by a loser, goon attacks on Congress to prevent a peaceful transfer of power, death threats directed at a Vice President, intimidation of governors and secretaries of state, and fake elector schemes are among the illegal recourses that underscore their impotence in the realm of truth.

Occam's Razor dictates the obvious: The American electorate voted a relentlessly unpopular POTUS out of office at its first opportunity. The fantasy of a stolen "Landslide!" is delusional.
A ”relentlessly unpopular” POTUS got 74 million votes, the highest number any nominee received up to that point. (The 81 million ballots that Biden got was due to harvesting and media manipulation.) You are being very arrogant to discount the fact that a record number of Americans turned out for Trump.

Everyone acts like it is such a shock that Despite Trump getting a record number of votes, Biden got an even bigger record number of votes, but it really isn’t surprising. For every voter who was desperate to keep him in office had more who were desperate to get him out of office and that included many independents and Republicans you now label RINOs.

Everyone acts like it is such a shock that Despite Trump getting a record number of votes, Biden got an even bigger record number of votes, but it really isn’t surprising. For every voter who was desperate to keep him in office had more who were desperate to get him out of office and that included many independents and Republicans you now label RINOs.
It was no shock at all for Donald Trump to get all those votes. His rallies were packed, gasoline prices were about half of what they are now, and he was chomping at the bit to get us out from under the COVID restrictions.

Biden hiding in his basement and getting even more is surprising, to put it generously.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Flunkie.

Every election has some irregularities, some rules that aid one side or the other, undue influence, and some anectdotal cases of cheating. No election is perfect. But at some point, if the fraudulent voting, rule changing, influencing, and rigging go too far, the election is a sham.

Where does an election cross the line from essentially fair to foul such that the election is delegitamized?

If possible, give a generic non-partisan principle, before launching into a partisan tirade.

I encourage the tirade, I would just like to see a real answer first.

Thanks!

The real answer is that with our present sytem the larger the election the more impossible it becomes to do anything nefarious to change the outcome. You can steal a local election if it is very, very close. Other than that the only current option to rig an election is to depress turnout.
In a close presidential election, a few votes in one swing states could make a difference in the outcome.

Well, it's good to see the election/reality deniers have moved from swearing that ballots were dumped by North Korea to swearing that pallets and pallets of ballots were trucked in from out of state to swearing that the counting was done in secret to swearing that ballots were ran through multiple times and from swearing that the software skewing the election and are now swearing that sophisticated yet incomplete ballot harvesting (whatever that is) took place.

I wonder what the limit is on how many different conspiracy theories they can come up with in a single election.

The problem is not a stolen election but that the entire election process has been appropriated by forces antithetical to a democratic republic.

Forum List

Back